QB - Mike Vick

RB - Edgerrin James

WR - Javon Walker

UNDERRATED

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Rudi Johnson

WR - Donald Driver

That's worrying, I got Edge and Walker tagged as 2 of my keepers :cheers:

You want to back that up with some analysis? I'm no Vick fan, and he's certainly over-hyped in terms of real football. But in fantasy football he gets little respect these days but still puts up top 10 numbers in most leagues scoring formats.

UNDERRATED

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Rudi Johnson

WR - Donald Driver

Very good there....Driver and Rudi are constantly forgotten about. Rudi is a model of consistency. Need about 1300-1400 yards and 12 TDs...he is your guy. Though should be lower in the ppr leagues of course.

OVERRATED

QB - Tony Romo (looked very pedestrian down the stretch)

RB - Rudi Johnson (very steady, but limited upside. I also think power backs fall off the cliff earlier than other backs and this could be the year he slows down)

WR - Larry Fitzgerald/Anquan Boldin (get drafted way ahead of production each season. love them NFL wise but I think Leinart may struggle and Whiz will run more)

UNDERRATED

QB - Eli Manning (everyone is down on him, but I predict a big year based on supporting talent and OC's philosophy)

RB - Brian Westbrook (a ppr god and not as fragile as he's made out to be)

WR - Brandon Marshall (prototype physically and alread has a repoire with Cutler

OVERRATED

QB - Mike Vick

RB - Edgerrin James

WR - Javon Walker

UNDERRATED

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Rudi Johnson

WR - Donald Driver

i'll respectfully disagree on basically all accounts, especially depending on scoring format...

Driver is about the only guy i think you have placed correctly since he'll finish top10 WRs, but is always available in the 4th round...

Rivers is slowly getting more respect, but it's tough to crack into the top6 QBs right now...

Rudi, i don't think is underrated, it's just there's no flash to him. you know exactly what you're going to get, but that's also all that you'll get from him...

Walker is a very good WR no matter how you slice it. He showed it w/ Favre in GB, and he showed it last year in DEN w/ Plummer/Cutler... Should easily finish top10 in most formats again.

Edge is going to be going in the 2nd, and that's a great place for him. Probably won't score a bunch of TDs this year, but he'll still get you 1400+ total yds... a very respectable #2

as for Vick, if you get 6 for all TDs, he's a top10 QB no doubt... but i won't go beyond that...

as for my list:

Overrated:

QB: Matt Schaub... maybe not from a fantasy perspective, but c'mon... how'd he get paid like that??

RB: Maroney (up until these stories of his shoulder being bad), Bush, and especially MJD

WR: Randy Moss... yeah, just cause he's a Pat now he's going to be back to his early form... guy's never had a work ethic, and now his physical ability is not what it was...

Underrated:

QB: Jake Delhomme... i'm not saying he's a lock for top10 or anything. but some people way overrated him last year, and so consequently he's fallen into disfavor this year... don't look for Carr to take over the #1 this year w/o injury to Jake...

RB: Westy STILL gets little respect... used to be the "brittle" excuse, not it's cause PHI drafted an RB in the 3rd?? c'mon people... get real, a 3rd round rookie isn't going to replace the new focus of the PHI offense...

WR: I'm going to just stay w/ the Driver pick here...

OVERRATED

RB - Rudi Johnson (very steady, but limited upside. I also think power backs fall off the cliff earlier than other backs and this could be the year he slows down)

WR - Larry Fitzgerald/Anquan Boldin (get drafted way ahead of production each season. love them NFL wise but I think Leinart may struggle and Whiz will run more)

UNDERRATED

QB - Eli Manning (everyone is down on him, but I predict a big year based on supporting talent and OC's philosophy)

WR - Brandon Marshall (prototype physically and alread has a repoire with Cutler

I like that list better than the original, but I think you've flipped Romo and Manning around. Honest mistake. :wall:

OVERRATED

UNDERRATED

Brandon Marshall may be underrated in terms of where he's going in most drafts, but I still wouldn't let him sniff my starting lineup unless it was for a bye week fill-in

OVERRATED

QB - Mike Vick

RB - Edgerrin James

WR - Javon Walker

UNDERRATED

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Rudi Johnson

WR - Donald Driver

To back my picks up...

OVERRATED

QB - Vick (Made this list due to his legal troubles. Even if he doesn't get suspended, there's no doubt that the distraction will affect his play)

RB - James (Will he go in the 2nd round? Sure. But you won't see me taking him if I have the chance. The epitome of the over the hill back that can't hit the line hard enough. Also... is he allergic to the endzone or something?)

WR - Walker (Looking at week by week stats, Javon had only 3 games with more than 5 catches and only 3 games with over 100 yds.)

UNDERRATED

QB - Rivers (Yardage needs to improve, but only went 3 weeks last season w/o a touchdown. Norv may not help the team all that much, but Philip will definitely be benefited by the new coach. Throw in LT2, Gates and an pretty good corps of receivers... look for him to be a top 7-8 QB in '07)

RB - Johnson (Only 4 weeks in 2007 did Rudi fail to have either 100 yds, a TD or both. No question he's a 1st rounder, but I'd rather roll the dice with his consistency at 1.06 or 1.07 than the unpredictability of Bush or Westbrook. Obviously PPR leagues shouldn't see it this way.)

WR - Driver (Donald exceeded 7 receptions 7 times last season and surpassed 150 yds. 3 times! Bottom line is that the Pack are going to be terrible and playing from behind nearly ever week. Favre will be slinging it all over the field and Driver is his most trusted receiver by a long shot. Don't let his age fool you, this guy is easily a top 7 WR.)

Overrated

Romo

Portis/Rudi/R.Brown

Chad

Under

Eli

Westbrook/Parker

A Johnson

RB - James (Will he go in the 2nd round? Sure. But you won't see me taking him if I have the chance. The epitome of the over the hill back that can't hit the line hard enough. Also... is he allergic to the endzone or something?)

WR - Walker (Looking at week by week stats, Javon had only 3 games with more than 5 catches and only 3 games with over 100 yds.)

UNDERRATED

don't ask me why, but i find myself feeling i have to defend these guys...

You do realize Edge put up almost 1400 total yds and 6 tds on an ARZ team with a (and i can't stress this enough) HORRIBLE OL??

he had his lowest YPC average of his entire career, and for only the second time in his career was lower than 4.1 ypc. The first time was his first year back from knee surgery.

He also had his lowest # of rec's in his career (if you discount his injury year where he only played 6 games).

With a new coach and some new OL, I don't see a reason to not expect him to get back to the 4.0 ypc mark, and also reach 40+ rec's out of the backfield. The touchdowns, well, i can't argue for him there...

With Walker, you do realize even 5 catches a game = 80 rec's on the year, right?? but sure, he only had 69 rec's last year, but how many quarters was a rookie QB throwing the ball?? Walker has speed and hands, and an ability to find the endzone. With Cutler's arm, and a year of continuity between them, i don't see any reason for Walker not to reach the 80/1200/9 mark... and for a late #1, mid #2 WR you can get in the fourth, those are pretty good stats...

don't ask me why, but i find myself feeling i have to defend these guys...

You do realize Edge put up almost 1400 total yds and 6 tds on an ARZ team with a (and i can't stress this enough) HORRIBLE OL??

he had his lowest YPC average of his entire career, and for only the second time in his career was lower than 4.1 ypc. The first time was his first year back from knee surgery.

He also had his lowest # of rec's in his career (if you discount his injury year where he only played 6 games).

With a new coach and some new OL, I don't see a reason to not expect him to get back to the 4.0 ypc mark, and also reach 40+ rec's out of the backfield. The touchdowns, well, i can't argue for him there...

With Walker, you do realize even 5 catches a game = 80 rec's on the year, right?? but sure, he only had 69 rec's last year, but how many quarters was a rookie QB throwing the ball?? Walker has speed and hands, and an ability to find the endzone. With Cutler's arm, and a year of continuity between them, i don't see any reason for Walker not to reach the 80/1200/9 mark... and for a late #1, mid #2 WR you can get in the fourth, those are pretty good stats...

The thing with Walker is that Cutler was going long with Walker every game, a few times per game. They just didn't have the timing down, cause Cutler overthrew him by a few feet the first game, a few inches the 2nd game, and then connected on some medium ones the 3rd & 4th game.

The fact that he's targeting Walker for deep passes is a great thing. Especially with an entire offseason/training camp/preseason to get aquanted with eachother.

Edge's projected stats by FFToday: 2007 (Projected) ARI 328 att, 1,310 yrds, 4.0 avg, 10 TD, 40 rec, 269 rec yards, 1 TD

And that's just a shadow of his 2005 and 2004 stats. Looks realistic to me and worth a mid 2nd rounder. :dunno:

The thing with Walker is that Cutler was going long with Walker every game, a few times per game. They just didn't have the timing down, cause Cutler overthrew him by a few feet the first game, a few inches the 2nd game, and then connected on some medium ones the 3rd & 4th game.

The fact that he's targeting Walker for deep passes is a great thing. Especially with an entire offseason/training camp/preseason to get aquanted with eachother.

plus, walker was coming off an ACL injury last year. 2 years removed should make a difference; and another year with cutler.

Underrated

QB: Rivers, Trent Green, A. Smith

RB: Edge, Caddy, R. Brown, K. Jones

WR: B. Edwards, C. Chambers, DJax, Driver (to a certain extent)

Overrated

QB: Cutler, Romo, McNabb

RB: SA, Maroney, Portis

WR: Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Fitz/Boldin

I like that list better than the original, but I think you've flipped Romo and Manning around. Honest mistake. :dunno:

Most people have Romo ranked ahead of Eli. I've seen some people rank Eli as low as 18. I think he's going to get people back on the bandwagon.

Toomer is back, alot more improtant to Eli than some realize. Moss is healthy and Steve Smith 2 is in the mix. The new Giants OC has said that he will attack downfield more and their defense shouldn't be anything special meaning they will have to throw late in games.

On the other hand everyone loves Romo because of his weapons, but I think he was exposed down the stretch and in the playoffs as nothing other than an average QB. If you take away his 5 TD game against a bad Tampa team who had quit on their season his numbers wer nothing special and in the last four games and playoffs he looked like ass.

i'll respectfully disagree on basically all accounts, especially depending on scoring format...

Driver is about the only guy i think you have placed correctly since he'll finish top10 WRs, but is always available in the 4th round...

Rivers is slowly getting more respect, but it's tough to crack into the top6 QBs right now...

Rudi, i don't think is underrated, it's just there's no flash to him. you know exactly what you're going to get, but that's also all that you'll get from him...

Walker is a very good WR no matter how you slice it. He showed it w/ Favre in GB, and he showed it last year in DEN w/ Plummer/Cutler... Should easily finish top10 in most formats again.

Edge is going to be going in the 2nd, and that's a great place for him. Probably won't score a bunch of TDs this year, but he'll still get you 1400+ total yds... a very respectable #2

as for Vick, if you get 6 for all TDs, he's a top10 QB no doubt... but i won't go beyond that...

as for my list:

Overrated:

QB: Matt Schaub... maybe not from a fantasy perspective, but c'mon... how'd he get paid like that??

RB: Maroney (up until these stories of his shoulder being bad), Bush, and especially MJD

WR: Randy Moss... yeah, just cause he's a Pat now he's going to be back to his early form... guy's never had a work ethic, and now his physical ability is not what it was...

Underrated:

QB: Jake Delhomme... i'm not saying he's a lock for top10 or anything. but some people way overrated him last year, and so consequently he's fallen into disfavor this year... don't look for Carr to take over the #1 this year w/o injury to Jake...

RB: Westy STILL gets little respect... used to be the "brittle" excuse, not it's cause PHI drafted an RB in the 3rd?? c'mon people... get real, a 3rd round rookie isn't going to replace the new focus of the PHI offense...

WR: I'm going to just stay w/ the Driver pick here...

I agree with that. I believe Walker if anything is underrated. Delhomme had an off year but should be a great value where he's at right now. As far as Moss, I'd much rather have Stallworth in the 7th than Moss in the third or 4th. If history has taught us anything it's that the Pats spread the ball around. Granted Moss will have better numbers than his time in Oak but I see him and Stallworth ending up with pretty much equal stats. I think MJD is hugely overrated, and have pretty much removed him from my cheat sheet knowing I won't pay a 2nd rounder for him. With Freddy still in the picture it's hard to spend a 2nd round pick on a guy who's going to get 125-150 carries tops. Even with his pass catching ability I believe his numbers from last year were inflated.

Most people have Romo ranked ahead of Eli. I've seen some people rank Eli as low as 18. I think he's going to get people back on the bandwagon.

On the other hand everyone loves Romo because of his weapons, but I think he was exposed down the stretch and in the playoffs as nothing other than an average QB. If you take away his 5 TD game against a bad Tampa team who had quit on their season his numbers wer nothing special and in the last four games and playoffs he looked like ass.

Bingo on both counts. I'm really hoping to pull a Bulger/Eli combo for QB this year because E is falling so far. Romo, IMO, is extremely overrated. All his good games were early on before defenses had a chance to adjust to his tendencies and the difference in the play calling for a mobile QB vs the statuesque Bledsoe. And he fattened himself on really weak defenses. I hope somebody grabs him as the 6-7-8 QB off the board and squeezes someone better (like Delhomme or Eli) to me later.

I agree with that. I believe Walker if anything is underrated. Delhomme had an off year but should be a great value where he's at right now. As far as Moss, I'd much rather have Stallworth in the 7th than Moss in the third or 4th. If history has taught us anything it's that the Pats spread the ball around. Granted Moss will have better numbers than his time in Oak but I see him and Stallworth ending up with pretty much equal stats. I think MJD is hugely overrated, and have pretty much removed him from my cheat sheet knowing I won't pay a 2nd rounder for him. With Freddy still in the picture it's hard to spend a 2nd round pick on a guy who's going to get 125-150 carries tops. Even with his pass catching ability I believe his numbers from last year were inflated.

Walker may be a top 10 WR at #2 WR price if things fall right. I won't touch Moss. I differ with you on MJD though. He's still gonna have a good season and is obviously too talented to keep off the field. I'm afraid he's gonna end up being similar to LJ when Priest Holmes went down, maybe not quite as good, but definitely top 10. But I have a hard time laying down a 2nd round pick on a guy who's the lesser end of an RBBC right now. If I could grab him in later rounds like LJ went 2 yrs ago, then I'd probably do it. But 2nd Rnd pick is steep price right now.

Overrated -

QB - Eli Manning. Tony Romo.

RB - Ronnie Brown. Willis McGahee.

WR/TE - Donte Stallworth. Jeremy Shockey.

Underrated -

QB - Alex Smith. Jake Delhomme. Jason Campbell...maybe...

RB - Thomas Jones. Willie Parker. Travis Henry. Deuce McCallister.

WR - Chris Chambers (I think he'll bounce back with Green). Muhsin Muhammed. Mark Clayton.

OK I'll play..

Overrated

QB -- Tom Brady, Vince Young, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna

RB -- Shaun Alexander, Clinton Portis, Willis Mcgahee, Larry Johnson, Marion Barber, Willie Parker

WR -- Randy Moss, Torry Holt

Underrated

QB -- Jay Cutler, Matt Leinart, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer (even though he is the 2nd rated QB-- i still think he is a steal)

RB -- Cedric Benson, Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Laurence Maroney, Deuce Mac, Marshawn Lynch

WR -- Reggie Brown, Chad Johnson, Javon Walker, Lee Evans, Devery Henderson, Mark Clayton, Marques Colston, Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes

TE -- Chris Cooley

WR - Driver (Donald exceeded 7 receptions 7 times last season and surpassed 150 yds. 3 times! Bottom line is that the Pack are going to be terrible and playing from behind nearly ever week. Favre will be slinging it all over the field and Driver is his most trusted receiver by a long shot. Don't let his age fool you, this guy is easily a top 7 WR.)

Ok...not just as a Packer homer...but people said that whole thing about playing from behind last year...and it was not necessarily the case. And the defense should be even better this year.

Underrated -

RB - Thomas Jones.

very good call on TJ... i recently got him at 3.7 and was ecstatic about it...

overrated:

D. Branch

Shockey

Bush

ocho cinco

R. Moss

J.Cutler

underrated:

FWP

T.Glenn

D.Driver

Deuce

Rudi

P.S. Eli Manning sucks!

The three most overated guys out there are Randy Moss, MJD, and Brandon Jacobs. The place these guys will go in drafts is way earlier than their true value is.

very good call on TJ... i recently got him at 3.7 and was ecstatic about it...

He's my pick for underrated RB as well.

Then there are the unrated Ronnie Brown, and falling like rock, Caddy. Both could end up as bargains in their respective rounds. Brown in the early 2nd, and Caddy in the early 4th.

Then there are the unrated Ronnie Brown, and falling like rock, Caddy. Both could end up as bargains in their respective rounds. Brown in the early 2nd, and Caddy in the early 4th.

no way i take Brown in the early 2nd... maybe 3rd at best... and i actually like Caddy better than RB, especially since Gruden has stated he wants to make him the every down back and get him 300/60...

OK I'll play..

Overrated

QB -- Tom Brady, Vince Young, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna

RB -- Shaun Alexander, Clinton Portis, Willis Mcgahee, Larry Johnson, Marion Barber, Willie Parker

WR -- Randy Moss, Torry Holt

Underrated

QB -- Jay Cutler, Matt Leinart, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer (even though he is the 2nd rated QB-- i still think he is a steal)

RB -- Cedric Benson, Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Laurence Maroney, Deuce Mac, Marshawn Lynch

WR -- Reggie Brown, Chad Johnson, Javon Walker, Lee Evans, Devery Henderson, Mark Clayton, Marques Colston, Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes

TE -- Chris Cooley

This isn't me picking on you, however. This is the biggest list I don't agree with. Every player in bold I believe your way off on.

And the biggest :rolleyes: of them all, is. How is Cedric Benson undervalued?

I really need you to sway me on this one.

This is the biggest list I don't agree with.

I don't agree with all of his list, but I do agree that Brady seems over-rated. I recently saw his ADP at late 3rd round.

Isn't that a bit high for a QB who only threw 3,500 yards last year and never missed a game? :doublethumbsup:

2 most overrated players going into this season:

Tatum Bell

Colston

/thread

This isn't me picking on you, however. This is the biggest list I don't agree with. Every player in bold I believe your way off on.

And the biggest :banana: of them all, is. How is Cedric Benson undervalued?

I really need you to sway me on this one.

Do you really watch football? Be honest.

Well I think all of the underrated players that I mentioned--will out play their ADP.

And the same goes for the overrated, except the opposite.

Cedric Benson -- I've gotten him late third in some mocks.. Between he and TJ last year they put up 1900 yards rushing. We all know Chicago will run... We all know he is a talented guy. He has alot of upside.

You don't agree with Jay Cutler? He's being picked in the 9th round or so, and some feel he will be a top 10 guy.

You don't agree with Adrian Peterson? Do you not see his upside potential? Do you not know how dynamic he could possibly be? He is being drafted as a RB3... I would take that all day. If people really think Chester Taylor and his 4.0 ypc will keep him on the bench, then I'm sorry for them.

Marshawn Lynch? He is another guy that is being drafted in the late 3rd/4th rounds... With ALOT of upside. Buffalo's offense is on the rise, Losman/Evans really got it going in the 2nd half of the season, so the guy will have running room. He catches the ball well, runs well, is a starting running back, and is going in the 4th round. I call that underrated.

Eli Manning? That offense puts up numbers. He may not be his brother, but he is being picked in the 9th round or so.. I call that underrated.

Santonio? Will start this year, is being picked very late. Is a serious talent, and has tremendous upside.

Devery? He will the a starting WR on the number 1 offense in football, led the league in yards per catch last year, and is still improving. He is being picked late, late as a WR4, how is that not underrated?

Deuce? He is being picked in the 4th or 5th round... He had 1000 yds and 10 or so TD's coming off of knee surgery last year. You telling me that isn't value? I hope you don't think Reggie will get 20 carries and 10 catches a game.

Laurence Maroney? He is being picked around the 13 slot.. I think he has top 5 potential this year. Between he and Dillon they had 19TD's last year.. Did you know that? I think he has tremendous value. We all know that offense will score alot... PLus with the cold weather games down the strech, they will be pounding the ball.

Reggie Brown? He is being picked in the 6th round or so... He is Philly's ONLY WR. How will he NOT do good?

Matt Leinart? He is being picked 7th round or so... He has the best WR combo in the league (arguably) and coming off a pretty damn good year for a rookie. The sky is the limit.

Argue my points. Go ahead.

As for the overrated.

Tom Brady? Has never put up exceptional numbers... And now, because he has Randy Moss, is going WAY too high IMO. He will be good, but not great.

Torry Holt -- go look at his stats during the second half of the season last year, and tell me what you see. Lesson: Don't just look at the overall stats, they don't always tell the story. They made a transformation with SJAX running the ball down the strech... Will Holt have a good year? Yes. But will I draft him as a top 5 WR? No.

Willie Parker -- The guy doesn't impress me. He just doesn't. Yes he gets points by default, but I just feel like he isn't that talented and they will take away some of his carries this year, while they open things up with Santonio. Will he have a good year? Yes. Do I think he warrants a top 5 selection? No.

I think you chose to wrong guy with a low post count, to try to challenge :(

Well I think all of the underrated players that I mentioned--will out play their ADP.

Cedric Benson -- I've gotten him late third in some mocks.. Between he and TJ last year they put up 1900 yards rushing. We all know Chicago will run... We all know he is a talented guy. He has alot of upside.

You don't agree with Jay Cutler? He's being picked in the 9th round or so, and some feel he will be a top 10 guy.

Tom Brady? Has never put up exceptional numbers... And now, because he has Randy Moss, is going WAY too high IMO. He will be good, but not great.

You don't agree with Adrian Peterson? Do you not see his upside potential? Do you not know how dynamic he could possibly be? He is being drafted as a RB3... I would take that all day. If people really think Chester Taylor and his 4.0 ypc will keep him on the bench, then I'm sorry for them.

Marshawn Lynch? He is another guy that is being drafted in the late 3rd/4th rounds... With ALOT of upside. Buffalo's offense is on the rise, Losman/Evans really got it going in the 2nd half of the season, so the guy will have running room. He catches the ball well, runs well, is a starting running back, and is going in the 4th round. I call that underrated.

Eli Manning? That offense puts up numbers. He may not be his brother, but he is being picked in the 9th round or so.. I call that underrated.

Deuce? He is being picked in the 4th or 5th round... He had 1000 yds and 10 or so TD's coming off of knee surgery last year. You telling me that isn't value? I hope you don't think Reggie will get 20 carries and 10 catches a game.

Laurence Maroney? He is being picked around the 13 slot.. I think he has top 5 potential this year. Between he and Dillon they had 19TD's last year.. Did you know that? I think he has tremendous value. We all know that offense will score alot... PLus with the cold weather games down the strech, they will be pounding the ball.

Reggie Brown? He is being picked in the 6th round or so... He is Philly's ONLY WR. How will he NOT do good?

Matt Leinart? He is being picked 7th round or so... He has the best WR combo in the league (arguably) and coming off a pretty damn good year for a rookie. The sky is the limit.

I think you chose to wrong guy with a low post count, to try to challenge :dunno:

I've noticed that we agree on alot of things lately :thumbsup:

The only one of your people that I don't agree 100% on AP. But I'm feeling 90% sure you are right!

I've noticed that we agree on alot of things lately :thumbsup:

The only one of your people that I don't agree 100% on AP. But I'm feeling 90% sure you are right!

Thank you sir. :dunno:

I understand everyone isn't going to listen to me, since I'm pretty new here..

But I think people will see, in time, that I actually know a thing or two :lol:

Torry Holt -- go look at his stats during the second half of the season last year, and tell me what you see. Lesson: Don't just look at the overall stats, they don't always tell the story. They made a transformation with SJAX running the ball down the strech... Will Holt have a good year? Yes. But will I draft him as a top 5 WR? No.

Holt had an issue with his knee down the stretch that likely slowed him down and hurt his numbers. He had it scoped in January and will be fine this year. He'll still get his even with the emergence of Jackson. Holt is as consistent as they come. Faulk put up huge numbers and still left alot to go around to Holt and Bruce, so I don't think Jackson kills Holt's value one bit. In fact the addition of Bennett and McMichael hurt Jackson's value a little (he's still the #2 RB imo) as he won't have to catch 90 balls this year.

Holt had an issue with his knee down the stretch that likely slowed him down and hurt his numbers. He had it scoped in January and will be fine this year. He'll still get his even with the emergence of Jackson. Holt is as consistent as they come. Faulk put up huge numbers and still left alot to go around to Holt and Bruce, so I don't think Jackson kills Holt's value one bit. In fact the addition of Bennett and McMichael hurt Jackson's value a little (he's still the #2 RB imo) as he won't have to catch 90 balls this year.

I'm not saying Holt will be bad... He just left a bad taste in my mouth last year, and I feel there are guys with more upside that I would rather take.

I would rather Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Terrell Owens, people along those lines.

He is a fine WR, I just think his stats are a little misleading from last year.

If it was because of the problem with his knee, then that is fine. But that remains to be seen.

Underrated

QB - Philip Rivers...Will fly under the radar to the tune of 3500 yds and 22-25 tds. To me he is the definition of underated this year.

RB - Thomas Jones...I think he will thrive in NY for 1600 total yards and 9-11 tds. Top 10 stats for a 2nd or third rd pick

WR - Mark Clayton...Poor man's Marvin Harrison will bust out for 1200 and 9 to far outperform his draft position.

Overrated

QB - Mike Vick...last year was a fluke, even without off season drama

RB - Larry Johnson...Offensive line isnt what it once was and LJ will suffer because of it. LJ = TJ's stats this year with maybe 1 or 2 additional td's

WR - Steve Smith...Loss of Meshawn coupled with Delhomme's digression spells and off year for SS.

Do you really watch football? Be honest.

Santonio? Will start this year, is being picked very late. Is a serious talent, and has tremendous upside.

Devery? He will the a starting WR on the number 1 offense in football, led the league in yards per catch last year, and is still improving. He is being picked late, late as a WR4, how is that not underrated?

As for the overrated.

Willie Parker -- The guy doesn't impress me. He just doesn't. Yes he gets points by default, but I just feel like he isn't that talented and they will take away some of his carries this year, while they open things up with Santonio. Will he have a good year? Yes. Do I think he warrants a top 5 selection? No.

I think you chose to wrong guy with a low post count, to try to challenge :)

Didn't realise I was challenging a guy with a low post count. Is their something about you and post counts I don't know?

:sleep:

My best guess to you being so defensive is: You've aready ticked people off in your short time here, and you're a thread war kind of guy. :rolleyes: Am I close?

Nicely put. Holt has one bad second half in the past 8 years and now he is overrated?

Overrated

QB - Vince Young - FFToday.com has him ranked #4. Is he going to pass the ball and catch it as well?

RB - Shaun Alexander - He's at the age when RBs start to slow down. Some still have him as top 5. Not to say that he will not preform. Just not as well as where he'll be drafted.

WR - Lee Evans - I don't see him putting up consistant number on a weekly basis.

Underrated

QB - Steve "Air" McNair - The air might be back for one more season with WRs Clayton, Williams, and Mason. Then with Willis taking over the running game. Things seem to be in place for one last run.

RB - Carnell "Cadillac" Williams - After last season I see him dropping to value pick status.

WR/TE - Vernon Davis - He's not underrated at TE. But not all league require a TE and might be over looked when compaired with WRs.

Overrated

Tom Brady

Randy Moss

Underrated

Donald Driver

Michael Vick