Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Self Defense Killing in Florida...Geeks got an opinion?

No need to apologize for your opinion - it isn't worth the ground I spit on anyways.

I'm not giving you info about my work because of all the creeps here who would potentially use it against me. You guys are obsessed with me, probably because I kick your ass constantly on here. Your obsession is flattering but I'd rather not encourage it all the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus, this is fukin pathetic...

Hi RP, I see you logged in as your alias. Welcome :wave:

This continues to be the dumbest argument in a sea of dumb arguments. Is somebody supposed to wait until they are unconscious to act? Isn't it kinda late then? :rolleyes:

Dont be silly, mexicans never go unconscious from repeated bashing of the skull on pavement, especially white mexicans. Those are a tough nut to crack.

Hence the modifier "basically". They can't literally force you to go to the hospital but they can sure twist your arm.

Oh bullsh*t. As I said, keep posting.

:overhead: :overhead:

I don't think Zimmerman's story about being ambushed and beaten mercilessly by Martin is accurate. It makes no sense. With regard to the rest, who knows? Maybe Martin did become angry that Zimmerman was following him and confronted him. Doesn't mean deadly force was justified.

We'll see what a jury thinks. It's gonna be tough for Zimmerman because he may have to take the stand, since noone can corroborate his story.

Wait a minute... :shocking:

IGotWorms said:

I think Zimmeran is guilty of murder, or manslaughter at the very least.

I hope he is prosecuted, convicted, and spends the rest of his days as some gang's prison b!tch.

Hi RP, I see you logged in as your alias. Welcome :wave:

:rolleyes:

You need new material. Well, other than playing the fukin retard in virtually every conversation you enter.

You call out strike to aswer your question. How about answering this. :dunno:

I'll take that one...

...it's somewhat accurate. Zimmerman claims it was him begging for his life and pleading for help for ten seconds or so before the gunshot. I think that's reeks of bullsh*t. My suspicion is greatly enhanced by the two sound experts -using different methods- that have confirmed the voice pleading for help is not Zimmerman. Personally I'd like to see (maybe "hear" is a better word) how accurate their instruments work on other situations to judge for myself the accuracy. If a voice recording of Martin ever turns up and does indeed fit the pleas for help, that's the coup de grâce that shreds Zimmerman's story to bits.

Because if that voice pleading for help was indeed Martin,then the fight was long over when he got shot. Zimmerman would have had the gun pointed at the kid for ten seconds or so, lording it over him before finally pulling the trigger and killing him.

IGotWorms said:

If we were pointing out all of Worms' inconsistencies in this thread it would be twice as long.

:doh:

IGotWorms said:

Yes, I think he is guilty based on what I know. Would eleven people on a jury agree after hearing all the evidence? It's hard to say for sure but right now I like my chances. :thumbsup:

Yes, I think he is guilty based on what I know. Would eleven people on a jury agree after hearing all the evidence? It's hard to say for sure but right now I like my chances. :thumbsup:

So, what odds you gonna give me?

I'll take that one...

...it's somewhat accurate. Zimmerman claims it was him begging for his life and pleading for help for ten seconds or so before the gunshot. I think that's reeks of bullsh*t. My suspicion is greatly enhanced by the two sound experts -using different methods- that have confirmed the voice pleading for help is not Zimmerman. Personally I'd like to see (maybe "hear" is a better word) how accurate their instruments work on other situations to judge for myself the accuracy.

If that voice pleading for "help" was indeed Martin,then the fight was long over when he got shot. Zimmerman would have had the gun pointed at the kid for ten seconds or so, lording it over him before finally pulling the trigger and killing him.

So you are suggesting the media's "story" is more accurate?

I'll take that one...

...it's somewhat accurate. Zimmerman claims it was him begging for his life and pleading for help for ten seconds or so before the gunshot. I think that's reeks of bullsh*t. My suspicion is greatly enhanced by the two sound experts -using different methods- that have confirmed the voice pleading for help is not Zimmerman. Personally I'd like to see (maybe "hear" is a better word) how accurate their instruments work on other situations to judge for myself the accuracy.

If that voice pleading for "help" was indeed Martin,then the fight was long over when he got shot. Zimmerman would have had the gun pointed at the kid for ten seconds or so, lording it over him before finally pulling the trigger and killing him.

Very well said. And if you're right, that's murder.

Worms reminds me of McCoy from Law and Order, who often steadfastly pushes for prosecutions despite evidence to the contrary, then gets chided by his latest hottie coworker of the season, then goes out and drinks himself into oblivion. :thumbsup:

So, what odds you gonna give me?

Based on what? A ghey ass sig bet or a promise to leave the bored that nobody ever honors (I'm looking at you RP)? :lol:

Worms reminds me of McCoy from Law and Order, who often steadfastly pushes for prosecutions despite evidence to the contrary, then gets chided by his latest hottie coworker of the season, then goes out and drinks himself into oblivion. :thumbsup:

You're not off base on the drinking, but sadly my closest assistant is a 60 year old lady. She might've been a hottie in her day but no more :cry:

Based on what? A ghey ass sig bet or a promise to leave the bored that nobody ever honors (I'm looking at you NEWBIE)? :lol:

You're not off base on the drinking, but sadly my closest assistant is a 60 year old lady. She might've been a hottie in her day but no more :cry:

Sorry man, I was joking. :unsure:

Maybe hiring a hottie would help? :dunno:

Based on what? A ghey ass sig bet or a promise to leave the bored that nobody ever honors (I'm looking at you RP)? :lol:

Cold hard cash.

At various points in this thread Worms has predicted Zimmerman would be charged with:

Murder 1

Murder 2

Manslaughter

And if there were no charges it was clearly because the cops were racist. Kinda covered all his bases. The only scenario he didn't predict was Florida getting hit by a meteor and shot out into the ocean before a decision was made.

Now he is here patting himself on the back for predicting what would happen. :overhead:

I've changed my mind; ragging on Worms has made this thread fun again$#@! :banana:

Cold hard cash.

What's the bet? I'll agree to this: if it goes to a jury and Zimmerman is not convicted of murder or a manslaughter (ie, there is a hung jury or acquittal), then you win. If he is convicted, I win.

How are we gonna be sure the other person pays up?

What's the bet? I'll agree to this: if it goes to a jury and Zimmerman is not convicted of murder or a manslaughter (ie, there is a hung jury or acquittal), then you win. If he is convicted, I win.

How are we gonna be sure the other person pays up?

You said you like your chances. I want to know how much you like them. Throw me some odds, inconsistency boy. Then we'll talk specifics.

You said you like your chances. I want to know how much you like them. Throw me some odds, inconsistency boy. Then we'll talk specifics.

Odds? Fock no, self defense cases are never easy. Even.

Sorry man, I was joking. :unsure:

Maybe hiring a hottie would help? :dunno:

I'm getting married this summer, believe it or not. I'd like to stay married for a little while. :P

So you are suggesting the media's "story" is more accurate?

Does the media have a story?

I just know that if they can prove the voice pleading/crying/begging for help for ten seconds was Martin then Zimmerman deserves to be found guilty. I want to listen to how these determinations are made. I want the two expert sound evidence witnesses to explain how their devices work, prove how accurate their devices work, and show us why they conclude beyond reasonable doubt that voice isn't Zimmerman. I don't know the first thing about this. I hope to discover that the devices are of tip top quality, not some slappy crappy POS that has trouble distinguishing Sam Kinneson from Shirley Temple from Bobcat Goldthwaite.

Common sense seems to indicate that voice was the one of the person about to be shot. It was already very, very, very hard to believe it was Zimmerman even before the expert testimony came out.

I'm getting married this summer, believe it or not. I'd like to stay married for a little while. :P

It's always good to have options. :dunno:

Does the media have a story?

I just know that if they can prove the voice pleading/crying/begging for help for ten seconds was Martin then Zimmerman deserves to be found guilty. I want to listen to how these determinations are made. I want the two expert sound evidence witnesses to explain how their devices work, prove how accurate their devices work, and show us why they conclude beyond reasonable doubt that voice isn't Zimmerman. I hope to discover that the devices are of tip top quality, not some slappy crappy POS that can't distinguish Sam Kinneson from Shirley Temple from Bobcat Goldthwaite.

Common sense seems to indicate that voice was the one of the person about to be shot. It was already very, very, very hard to believe it was Zimmerman even before the expert testimony came out.

Disagree. To me it is about ballistics. Martin could have been screaming while on top of him wrestling for the gun.

It came out yesterday that Zimmerman's mom had a black grandfather, which raises two questions:

1. Does this make him an African-American White Hispanic?

2. If Obama had another son............

The risk that by continuing to follow the UBM could, possibly, lead to an altercation. Presumably, that is why the police dispatcher told him we don't need you to follow him (to avert the potential for unnecessary confrontation). The only reason the fight ensued, IMO, is because he disregarded the police dispatcher and continued to follow anyway.

Who says he followed him after being informed "you don't need to do that"?

Have you read the police report?

Disagree. To me it is about ballistics. Martin could have been screaming while on top of him wrestling for the gun.

C'mon, do you really believe that? Why does a person scream desperately for help like they're life is about to end while on top of someone else struggling for the upper hand? It makes no sense.

No need to apologize for your opinion - it isn't worth the ground I spit on anyways.

I'm not giving you info about my work because of all the creeps here who would potentially use it against me. You guys are obsessed with me, probably because I kick your ass constantly on here. Your obsession is flattering but I'd rather not encourage it all the same.

:blink:

I don't. believe I ever predicted Murder 1. Can you show me where I did?

Still waiting on this RP

Did you follow this story at all? It's undisputed that Zimmerman followed Martin. His own story is that he was jumped after getting out of his vehicle to look for Martin. :wacko:

Nope and I'm not claiming to. I thought that was what was known to have transpired. If not, then [Emily Litella] never-mind [Emily Litella] ...

Honestly, I'm not trying to argue about it as I don't care one way or the other how this turns out. Just throwing my thoughts out there based on how I thought things had transpired.

Carry on...

Based on ALL of the available evidence, there is NO way this guy gets convicted of murder.

No...Way.

C'mon, do you really believe that? Why does a person scream desperately for help like they're life is about to end while on top of someone else struggling for the upper hand? It makes no sense.

Believe what? That Martin could have been on top of Zimmerman unleashing a can of whuppass, when suddenly a gun pops out and Martin freaks out while wrestling with it?

Besides, it doesn't matter what we believe. Ballistics should determine the proximity and angle of the shot.