Sign in to follow this  
Reaux

Need quarterback and flex advice

Would you start Rothlisberger against Houston, Tannehill against Chicago, or Davis against Seattle?

Which flex would you choose: Lamar Miller against Chicago, Jarvis Landry against Chicago, or Mohamed Sanu against Indianapolis?

Thanks in advance!

QB: Davis Hell no! Tannehill he did great vs tough GB D. I don't like the pass rush vs Hou but at home Big Ben is safer QB.

Sanu in ppr if you want the safest flex its Miller. CHI DST is average and they were literally missing 4 LBs last game ATL didn't capitalize but Mia might.

Would you start Rothlisberger against Houston, Tannehill against Chicago, or Davis against Seattle?

Which flex would you choose: Lamar Miller against Chicago, Jarvis Landry against Chicago, or Mohamed Sanu against Indianapolis?

Thanks in advance!

T Hill

QB: Not Davis. For me, it's b/n Ben & Tannehill. Ben (maybe not just him...Pittsburgh) has looked so mediocre this season. I just can't see a lot of points scored in the game vs. Houston...probably something like a 20-21 finish. I think Tannehill WILL have to throw (and Lamar = run) vs. Chicago, just to keep up. Bears fair-but-not-great vs. pass this year. I'd roll with Tannehill.

Flex. Not Landry. I'll go against everyone else who will respond here. Miller is your flex. I (*somewhat) agree with 49ers Gold when he says Miller is your "safe" here, because he is. Put simply, he'll touch the ball plenty, including at the goal-line. Going out on a limb here w/Sanu. I think they guy is a good-not-great receiver, who is the soup-de-juer here lately b/c AJ is out. I don't think of him as a stud/talent. That said...Indy is good...REALLY good...against WR #1's. If Sanu goes 8-100 or 7-85-1, I'll be wrong, wrong, wrong...but I just don't think he'll play that well. I also think that Cincy will run Geo & Hill into the ground this week, further limiting Sanu's upside.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439212