Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Arnold Palmer Invitational - EdEx III OTC Dain WW Cruz LOD

Let's see if Fleetwood can fock me two events in a row

I'd suggest sending PM's to those who haven't checked in. It's the only reason I'm here.

I'd suggest sending PM's to those who haven't checked in. It's the only reason I'm here.

Nuggs isn't even logged in at this point. A PM may be fruitless. :dunno:

Maybe he doesn't realize we randomly changed locations

Power went out in my office building.

Servers went down and came back up.

email server isn't turning on.

my phone is blowing up.

people want their damn email@!

Deliver it by hand

Deliver it by hand

it's fulla d1ck

Doesnt he live up here near me? 150k out of power

I quit

Doesnt he live up here near me? 150k out of power

I quit

This is weird we are almost halfway through round 1 and you havnt picked yet....

;)

I didnt realize i wasnt logged in. I kept checking the board and didnt see anyone picked

3 of you focks have my number and finally pat text me

I didnt realize i wasnt logged in. I kept checking the board and didnt see anyone picked

3 of you focks have my number and finally pat text me

You weren't on the clock for a long time. no worries.

I like getting Stenson and Scott at the turn. Stenson played like shiot last time out but has a decent track record at this event, prior to last year anyway when he missed the cut... :lol: Scott is generally a solid pick.

text me on my turn. danka

McIlroy is more than likely a wasted pick, but I can't help but think the light is going to come on for him sometime. Especially on a course where the Par-5s are so get-able.

McIlroy is more than likely a wasted pick, but I can't help but think the light is going to come on for him sometime. Especially on a course where the Par-5s are so get-able.

Led the field in driving there last year. Of course 365 days can make a difference.

I was going to log off for 10 minutes and come back to see the responses but I didn't have the heart. :P

Hi, dooshbags :wave:

I sent you a trade offer 3 weeks ago and it expired. I just sent it again. Go accept it so we can mix in some DNDL with this golf draft.

I sent you a trade offer 3 weeks ago and it expired. I just sent it again. Go accept it so we can mix in some DNDL with this golf draft.

I'll go check it out

Could use a good laugh :banana:

Sent cruzer a PM with my next nine (in order) in case it gets back to me for two picks.

KSB was so unhinged Tiger went before his pick that he chose some fat white guy because he kind of dresses like Tiger

Probably could have had grillo in the 3rd but didn't want to risk missing him. Love Louis but feel like bay hill sets up nicely for grillo.

Incoming MC.

• Like 1

KSB was so unhinged Tiger went before his pick that he chose some fat white guy because he kind of dresses like Tiger

Pretty much.

Probably could have had grillo in the 3rd but didn't want to risk missing him. Love Louis but feel like bay hill sets up nicely for grillo.

Incoming MC.

I had stenson scott, hatton and grillo st the top of my list at end of 1st. Thought he might slip back to 3.10 but that was a stretch

We may have to go back to starting our drafts on Monday if we can't get more done in a day than this. Just a thought.

We may have to go back to starting our drafts on Monday if we can't get more done in a day than this. Just a thought.

This was disappointing. I'm taking off the rest of the week, and expected to maybe have one pick max left to manage from the phone. Yet it looks we won't even get half done today.

I think we will finish before tee off Thursday

I think we will finish before tee off Thursday

I'm sure we will. This is a good group, but this is the slowest day we've ever had. Masters draft might be better suited starting on Monday.

I'm sure we will. This is a good group, but this is the slowest day we've ever had. Masters draft might be better suited starting on Monday.

your pick :mad;

i had a snow day from work and I will still here :mad:

yes its been the slowest but in the grand scheme of things, we have never finished in 1 day. 2 days is 2 days which means we will always be done by wednesday.

Masters draft can start on Tuesday as well.

part of the slowness may have had to do with the draft being tucked away in a fantasy football league forum that only 3? of us are part of. Or maybe it was just Nuggs being MIA. Unfortunately the skip rule ended with me :thumbsdown:

My bad, snow day at home was more chaotic than work, forgot to check in, need to put them in my outlook calendar

We'll always get finished in time barring someone getting hit by a bus or something

My bad, snow day at home was more chaotic than work, forgot to check in, need to put them in my outlook calendar

I figured, no harm no foul. We always "get 'er done"

Let's see if Fleetwood can fock me two events in a row

I bet him this week so you's focked :wave: