Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Aisha Moodie-Mills

"How dare Trump say “we need to come together” when HE is the axis of evil that stoked the hatred and violent political vitriol we see. His entire existence is a hate crime! #LockHimUp"

https://twitter.com/AishaMoodMills/status/1055167418228768768?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Last evening I flipped to "Progress Politics" on XM radio, curious to see what the left had to say about all these fake bombs. And Dean Obeidallah had this chick on as a guest... Holy-moly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing out of them both. They kept referring to those fake bombs as attempted bombings, attempted assassinations, on some of the great leaders of this country and that Trump is all to blame for it.

It was ironic how they were talking about Trump's "lack of civility".

The more I hear from liberal-leaning people, the more I hear leftist ideologies, and the less I like it. The mentality being spewed here is becoming more and more common among liberals, and I do not accept it, all this will do is push me to the right.

The more I hear from liberal-leaning people, the more I hear leftist ideologies, and the less I like it. The mentality being spewed here is becoming more and more common among liberals, and I do not accept it, all this will do is push me to the right.

When you realize the MSM all says the exact same phrases to set the narrative, you begin to realize true news reporting is dead. A week ago it was 'whisper campaign' (even wiff rolled that out here) detailing just who the murdered journalist was (Bin Laden Buddy) this week it's 'dog whistle', etc........

They get their marching orders from 3-4 people who own the MSM and they're given a script to follow. The 4 am SecureDrop gets them all telling the same story simultaneously.

• Like 1

I am thankful to have no idea who you are talking about

When you realize the MSM all says the exact same phrases to set the narrative, you begin to realize true news reporting is dead. A week ago it was 'whisper campaign' (even wiff rolled that out here) detailing just who the murdered journalist, this week it's 'dog whistle', etc........

They get their marching orders from 3-4 people who own the MSM and they're given a script to follow. The 4 am SecureDrop gets them all telling the same story simultaneously.

It's absolutely messed up how deep this goes. I can't even begin to understand how this all came about and how many "journalists" fell in line to follow their orders.