Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Woman in 14-Year Coma Gives Birth in Arizona

So does this qualify as rape? She did not consent, nor could she....

Didn't refuse.

Right. I am sure there is a lawyer out there who can argue to defend this clown. :thumbsdown:

How the hell did this idiot sit around waiting for the results to come back?

I think my ass would be looking for nursing Jobs in non extradition countries.

Maybe he knows that a bunch of staff were focking it, and rolled the dice.

What I don't understand is it is incredibly hard to flock a woman when she's got a catheter in.

...um, I've heard...

Possible, but that’s not the kind of thing you share with a group. It’s best as your own little secret.

Didn't refuse.

Well, if a drunk girl can give consent and still have a case for rape after she sobered up, you don't have to NOT refuse.

https://www.stsm.org/myths-and-facts-about-sexual-assault-and-consent

"Myth: If the assailant, victim, or both are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the victim is free to consent to sex and the assailant therefore cannot be charged with rape.

Fact: When intoxicated, an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity. Forcing sex on someone who is too drunk to give consent is still Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree. Rape is a serious offense, and people who commit crimes while under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not considered free from guilt."

I would assume that the prosecution in the case can apply this standard and get a rape charge.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

The cops took one look at him and said. We'll check this guy first.

• Like 1

Well, if a drunk girl can give consent and still have a case for rape after she sobered up, you don't have to NOT refuse.

https://www.stsm.org/myths-and-facts-about-sexual-assault-and-consent

"Myth: If the assailant, victim, or both are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the victim is free to consent to sex and the assailant therefore cannot be charged with rape.

Fact: When intoxicated, an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity. Forcing sex on someone who is too drunk to give consent is still Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree. Rape is a serious offense, and people who commit crimes while under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not considered free from guilt."

I would assume that the prosecution in the case can apply this standard and get a rape charge.

Actually, this is part of what pisses me off. So wait a minute, a woman can be too drunk to consent and knowingly understand what she's doing? But a guy can never be too drunk to not be held responsible?

Actually, this is part of what pisses me off. So wait a minute, a woman can be too drunk to consent and knowingly understand what she's doing? But a guy can never be too drunk to not be held responsible?

Correct.

so, if I understand your point, you're saying somebody got this vegetable chick drunk?

Man, that's a waste of some wine coolers.

No shock when I saw the perp.

he had one eye on her and one on the door :banana:
  • Like 1

In all fairness, the prosecution uses the Whiskey-D!ck provision - If you are not so hammered that you can get it up, then you are responsible for your actions.

he had one eye on her and one on the door :banana:

Nice

Gurgle gurgle ... uhhhh.

I member

So does this qualify as rape? She did not consent, nor could she....

It's sexual assault legally there is a difference

so, if I understand your point, you're saying somebody got this vegetable chick drunk?

Man, that's a waste of some wine coolers.

If he were smart, he stole it from the nurses station. Wait a minute... I said "if he were smart". Duh, what was I thinking!!

Can’t say I blame the guy. There’s only so many days I can see a 5 dollar bill layin on the ground and not pick it up.

Damn...was hoping it wasn't the obvious. :thumbsdown:

He probably says he's an Indian. You guys are off the hook.

Rofl laughing...he probably hung around because he wasnt the only one. They were running a train on that. Should have done it maury povich style.

• Like 1

Rofl laughing...he probably hung around because he wasnt the only one. They were running a train on that.

Sadly, I think you're right.

Rofl laughing...he probably hung around because he wasnt the only one. They were running a train on that. Should have done it maury povich style.

Never thought about that there is a good chance this true.

Now, I haven't really read anything about this, but has the MSM mentioned the guys race? They only do that when the person is white it seems... or they'll mention the person's race if they're openly conservative.

If he knew she was pregs, why didn't he self abort? She wouldn't feel it

If he knew she was pregs, why didn't he self abort? She wouldn't feel it

The nurse working the day shift probably would've noticed the coat hangar sticking out of her snatch.