Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mexican gangsters dissolved bodies of 3 missing students in acid

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mexican-gangsters-dissolved-bodies-three-095326591.html

Three missing students are dead after criminals in Mexico beat them to death and dissolved their bodies in acid, according to police.
Mexican authorities in Jalisco state announced that the mystery around the three students’ fate had finally been solved weeks after their disappearance triggered massive protests. The film students went missing in the municipality of Tonala after they were forced into a car by between six and eight gang members.
“Subsequently their bodies were dissolved in acid so that no trace of them remained," the state prosecutors office said, according to Reuters.
Drug cartels have used the violent tactic to erase evidence in the past and police believe gang members falsely assumed the three victims were from a rival gang.
According to witnesses, heavily armed men posing as police officers accosted the students after their car broke down. They were never seen again, the Los Angeles Times reported.
The victims—Salomon Aceves Gastelum, Daniel Diaz and Marco Avalos—journeyed outside the city of Guadalajara to shoot a project for the University of Audiovisual Media, AFP reported. Police have stressed that the students had no known link to organized crime.

That scene in Breaking Bad when the acid burns through the tub and the floor :gag:

Good news is they don't have to finish that stupid film Project. See there's always a silver lining.

I can safely say no one will ever force me into a car. That never ends well.

I can safely say no one will ever force me into a car. That never ends well.

Exactly. Nobody is ever forced into a car and then let out And goes home.

If you're going to kill me kill me right here.

coming home from golf on Saturday, I saw a guy, Thumbing. I haven't seen a person thumbing in 15 years.

He had a duffel bag and was about 55

I got three dudes that turned into raspberry slushie then flushed down my toilet. I cant even take a proper dump in there. I mean, the whole damn house has got to be haunted by now.

Exactly. Nobody is ever forced into a car and then let out And goes home.

If you're going to kill me kill me right here.

The banditos were dressed as cops. I think the real cops frown on it when you resist them putting you in the car. :dunno:

Thinking it might be worth driving a car that won't break down through Mexico as well

coming home from golf on Saturday, I saw a guy, Thumbing. I haven't seen a person thumbing in 15 years.

He had a duffel bag and was about 55

6 minute abs.

• Like 1