Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

How stupid were the raiders?

Wait....the Raiders have a "best" receiver?

Patrick Peterson

Eff Patrick Peterson. That was a brutal game by the Raiders offense. AZ was #1 in WR points allowed and giving up 284 passing yds/game.

Eff Patrick Peterson. That was a brutal game by the Raiders offense. AZ was #1 in WR points allowed and giving up 284 passing yds/game.

As a Cards fan, that stat is misleading. The Cards have been decimated up front (Abraham, Dockett, Campbell on the line alone) and have a stellar backfield, so their approach is generally to blitz and leave the DBs on an island. This is a high risk/reward approach which leads to some big plays (see DT, DJax in recent weeks). But the overall reward has outweighed the risk so far, at least in the win/loss column.

• Like 2

Darnell Dockett trolling raiders fans was pretty classic

Stats without understanding the context. Figures don't lie. but they deceive if you don't understand what the figures mean.

OK. That better?

Cards held the ball over 36 minutes and converted 60% of their 3rd down plays. Raider defense was over matched and couldn't get off the field. The offense never really had a chance to get anything going, though I was hoping to see a stronger commitment to the run. I mean it is what it is. AZ is a very good football team, a much different team with Carson Palmer at QB.

Was actually almost painful to see Ellington work his ass off moving his team up and down the field, only to get stiffed twice inside the 10 yard line by Taylor for vultured TD's. :dunno: Why wouldn't you want to reward your workhorse?

Cards held the ball over 36 minutes and converted 60% of their 3rd down plays. Raider defense was over matched and couldn't get off the field. The offense never really had a chance to get anything going, though I was hoping to see a stronger commitment to the run. I mean it is what it is. AZ is a very good football team, a much different team with Carson Palmer at QB.

Was actually almost painful to see Ellington work his ass off moving his team up and down the field, only to get stiffed twice inside the 10 yard line by Taylor for vultured TD's. :dunno: Why wouldn't you want to reward your workhorse?

Read in the AZ Republic that Ellington intentionally took himself out to give Taylor the goal line work. He said that Taylor busts his ass in practice all week subbing for Ellington while he nurses his foot, and he wanted to reward him.

Ellington owners might want to monitor this moving forward.

Read in the AZ Republic that Ellington intentionally took himself out to give Taylor the goal line work. He said that Taylor busts his ass in practice all week subbing for Ellington while he nurses his foot, and he wanted to reward him.

Ellington owners might want to monitor this moving forward.

Oh the skinny bastard will love that.

A rookie qb with a crap team cant just say "Eff one of the best corners in the game.". Thats a luxury for the top qbs, thats why they are the top qbs.

Raiders do what raiders do. Bopefully i survive this week with cameron holmes and antone doing . Then next wee its back to the holmes show.

The Raiders have done plenty of "stupid" the past 10 years. Yesterday's game was a drop in the ocean.

At least they have been smart enough to commit to running McFadden. He should help me out with byes and injury fill-ins from here out.

very stupid

I agree, they should continue to play on a baseball infield. Of course the field itself is 20 ft under sea level, which has caused serious drainage issues.

Run back the play where Derek Carr broke his leg against Indy. Looking closely, you can easily see Donald Penn lose his footing on the turf, which had seen rains lately. Penn himself admitted to the footing issues. Of course, his man blasted through and twisted Carr's leg around, breaking it. It was the only sack Penn gave up all year.

Yeah, focking very stupid.

Though a 9er fan, I am saddened to see Oakland teams leaving. It is an under appreciated sports town. The Raider legacy is unique.

• Like 1

I was a little more annoyed by the Chargers. They went to LA to be one of two NFL teams. There is a reason why LA has lost teams before, and then they wanted to be the 2nd team now? That one, and the way the handled Eric Waddle was pretty shltty all together

Doesn't bother me that teams move, personally I don't care.

But I just don't want to pay for it through tax dollars.

Let the owners spend their own money.

I think in the near future if the NFL has its way there will be a team moving over seas.

Doesn't bother me that teams move, personally I don't care.

But I just don't want to pay for it through tax dollars.

Let the owners spend their own money.

I think in the near future if the NFL has its way there will be a team moving over seas.

I don't think it will happen. Maybe that team in London? Besides that, I don't see NFL fans standing for multiple teams relocating over seas. It just turns into a travel nightmare it seems.

I don't think the fans will have a say in it.

If so teams wouldn't be relocating now.

The NFL seems very interested in playing over seas, so seeing a team relocate over there would not surprise me.

We all know it's all about the money.

And you might be right.

I don't mind the Raiders leaving but it was the Chargers going to LA thay was extremely stupid. I suspect they will end up leaving there as well. Hopefully not for another dam location in California but to a different state.