Sign in to follow this  
Hook Echo

What did Trump do?

What did the US have to give to China to obtain release of the UCLA basketball players?

My guess Obama would have offered Dennis Rodman and at least a dozen Communists to be named later.

It's just sad that literally every other country has figured out how to play this guy like a fiddle. But he claims to be the great deal maker. Throw down some red carpet some cheap military parade or something like that and a cheering crowd and Trump I swear to God would sign over Manhattan for a handful of beads.

If Obama was still President the national conversation about this would be how sad and unfair it is that minority student athletes can't even afford sunglasses and how protecting our eyes from the damaging rays of the sun should be a right that not only the wealthy can enjoy.

If Obama was still President the national conversation about this would be how sad and unfair it is that minority student athletes can't even afford sunglasses and how protecting our eyes from the damaging rays of the sun should be a right that not only the wealthy can enjoy.

And the other side would be whining that "Obama only helped them because they were black, he would have left white kids there to rot".

Instead of debating the theoretical. Trump is already tweeting / complaining that the three basketball players won't thank him or give him enough credit for getting them freed.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't say a single word about the thousands of political prisoners held by China. Or the forced internment of their families, or the forced payments by their families to imprison their loved ones, or the brutal work and re education camps maintained by China. But he wants validation and thanks and praise from three teenage shoplifters.

Not saying the punks shouldn't Express their gratitude, which they won't. But as far as priorities go? Not to mention, it Trump, let somebody else blow your own horn for a little bit. Totally classless and insecure to be the one constantly pointing out how wonderful you are.

And the other side would be whining that "Obama only helped them because they were black, he would have left white kids there to rot".

Well, Obama did leave a white kid to rot in N Korea. And he moved heaven and earth to get a deserter back from the taliban and some Muslims back from Iran.

• Like 2

Well, Obama did leave a white kid to rot in N Korea. And he moved heaven and earth to get a deserter back from the taliban and some Muslims back from Iran.

Whatever happened to the 2 Americans detained in NK this year?

Instead of debating the theoretical. Trump is already tweeting / complaining that the three basketball players won't thank him or give him enough credit for getting them freed.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't say a single word about the thousands of political prisoners held by China. Or the forced internment of their families, or the forced payments by their families to imprison their loved ones, or the brutal work and re education camps maintained by China. But he wants validation and thanks and praise from three teenage shoplifters.

Not saying the punks shouldn't Express their gratitude, which they won't. But as far as priorities go? Not to mention, it Trump, let somebody else blow your own horn for a little bit. Totally classless and insecure to be the one constantly pointing out how wonderful you are.

Let me ask you this: Obama was in office for 8 years - what did he do about it?

They did say thanks to Trump, all three in their statements. He's not so patient it seems. Like as a kid with that annoying bitchy aunt who would hand you a piece of candy from her purse and say you're welcome all snottily before she even let it go.

Fock you, you stupid c unt.

They did say thanks to Trump, all three in their statements. He's not so patient it seems. Like as a kid with that annoying bitchy aunt who would hand you a piece of candy from her purse and say you're welcome all snottily before she even let it go.

Fock you, you stupid c unt.

What's the can size on this aunt?

What's the can size on this aunt?

I was being facetious but for the sake of the story let's go with 36DD. And she's fit.

I was being facetious but for the sake of the story let's go with 36DD. And she's fit.

Too big. Go smaller next time. Thanks.

The idiots on the left wouldn't be happy no matter what he did.

He got it taken care of, you're welcome.

The idiots on the left wouldn't be happy no matter what he did.

He got it taken care of, you're welcome.

Speaking from the center, I wasn't really worried about whether he would help them, but hey good for him that he did. It did come off as petty as hell though to whine about them not thanking him when they hadn't even made it back to the country yet.

Let me ask you this: Obama was in office for 8 years - what did he do about it?

First, not everything is solved with but what about?...

Especially when you run on a platform built largely on I'm so much better than anyone who's ever come before me!

Second, I suggest you simply Google Obama and Chinese political prisoners.

Third, when you do that one of the stories you're going to see is Ted Cruz castigating Obama to get him to bring up Chinese political prisoners no more than about 14 months ago. But now that his guys in office?

So you see, what about goes both ways. And solves nothing.

Speaking from the center, I wasn't really worried about whether he would help them, but hey good for him that he did. It did come off as petty as hell though to whine about them not thanking him when they hadn't even made it back to the country yet.

Yeah, I could care less either way. Leave em there. Get em out. Whatever.

Wish the state department would do more about the cases that the Americans may be innocent. There was a guy in my old city. Cab driver accused him of assault. Demands a bunch of money in compensation. Guy sat in jail for weeks before he got out.