Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Peter Fonda suggests putting DT's son Barron: ‘in a cage with pedophiles"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/peter-fonda-suggests-separating-donald-trump-son-barron-163200493.html

Actor Peter Fonda targeted President Donald Trump’s 12-year-old son Barron in a late-night Twitter rant about the separation of immigrant families at the U.S. border.

“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles,” the actor wrote in an all-caps rant that he later deleted. “And see if mother will stand up against the giant a–hole she is married to.”

The U.S. Secret Service told TheWrap that is aware of the tweet but declined to offer any additional comments.

Melania Trump’s spokesperson was quick to denounce Fonda: “The tweet is sick and irresponsible and USSS has been notified.”

TDS to the max

Liberals gunna liberal

So he is agreeing that most immigrants are criminals and pedos like trump said a while back?

“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles,” the actor wrote in an all-caps rant that he later deleted. “And see if mother will stand up against the giant a–hole she is married to.”

Hold on now, Peter. I might agree with you. We might have common cause. Did she sneak in the country in a mail order bride box without going to an embassy and/or attempting to fill out the proper paperwork?

• Like 1

These people have lost their focking minds. Pure insanity.

Yes they have as have. It is pathetic.

Sick peoole the left are. They've gone over the cliff. Scum

Sad thing. 75% of them that heard this said YEAH!!

This is beautiful. The hateful left all but guaranteeing a 2020 Trump landslide! #MAGA! #Lock Her Up!

He suggested putting Baron in a cage with a liberal?

That is some sick ######.

I think he wanted to lock Baron up with Sho and his buddy Podesta.

The ramblings of a drug addict. He'll be headed to "rehab" soon (again) to cover up his lunacy.

If we knew the truth we would find out that 90% of these "Entertainers" that are so outraged have never voted.

Kaepernick don't vote

The ramblings of a drug addict. He'll be headed to "rehab" soon (again) to cover up his lunacy.

that will be the excuse. CNN has got to be trashing him over this. Oh....wait....I mean FOX. CNN will act like it never happened.

Kaepernick don't vote

Sssshhhh. Don't mock him for this. :nono:

This is the only politically charged thing he has ever said that makes me want to stand up and cheer.

Kindly, just pretend you didn't notice, tell him he's right on the voting issue, and encourage him to continue.

There are certain elements, and people, within the leftist component of the liberal grouping that cannot be dealt with rationally.

Sssshhhh. Don't mock him for this. :nono:

This is the only politically charged thing he has ever said that makes me want to stand up and cheer.

Kindly, just pretend you didn't notice, tell him he's right on the voting issue, and encourage him to continue.

Good point. Same goes for the morons who voted for Gary Johnson

Perhaps Fonda wants Barron to come to Hollywood. "Cage of Pedos" seems like an apt comparison. Peter may have been towel boy at more than one of his dad's parties. :dunno:

He deleted his posts because he realized it would be cruel to expose pedophiles to that kid.

Don't have to look too far up the thread to prove this point.

This is beautiful. The hateful left all but guaranteeing a 2020 Trump landslide! #MAGA! #Lock Her Up!

:thumbsup:

Does he have a motor in the back of his Honda?

Oh wait...wrong Fonda. Carry on raging against a has been who said something stupid.

Oh wait...wrong Fonda. Carry on raging against a has been who said something stupid.

Look who's talking. Oh, Trump's got 2 more years before he's a has been. You'll be a puddle of goo by then. :pointstosky:

• Like 1

Look who's talking. Oh, Trump's got 2 more years before he's a has been. You'll be a puddle of goo by then. :pointstosky:

Your comparing a has been d lister to the President. FFS man...at least present a challenge.

I guess he's been on quite a tirade of late. I don't even know who he is. Was he once married to Jane?

Either way , what a stupid fock. He's saying stuff on Twitter that we wouldn't even anonymously say here.

He's into the biker/Harley lifestyle.

The Hells Angels probably disagree. Wonder how many biker gangs are all in for the liberal agenda?

The biker overlords may have sent him a subtle STFU.

He's into the biker/Harley lifestyle.

The Hells Angels probably disagree. Wonder how many biker gangs are all in for the liberal agenda?

The biker overlords may have sent him a subtle STFU.

I don't think bikers are what they used to be. I have one who comes in the store every night on his Harley and buys a 4 pack of Seagram's Jamaican Me Happy.

I bet you don't even see the irony here, do you? :lol:

Hollywood scum. Probably gave Polanski a standing ovation too. Drinks with Harvey Weinstein.

I couldn't find the general "TDS Thread" so I'll drop this here:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/06/20/manhunt-for-pennsylvania-man-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-president-trump/

U.S. Marshals are searching for a Central Pennsylvania man accused of threatening President Trump and other officials.

WNEP reports that Marshals are looking for 26-year-old Shawn Christy of McAdoo, Pennsylvania.
Authorities say he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Dude sent a tweet threatening to put a bullet in Trump's head.

Newbie? He is in PA.

I guess he's been on quite a tirade of late. I don't even know who he is. Was he once married to Jane?

Either way , what a stupid fock. He's saying stuff on Twitter that we wouldn't even anonymously say here.

He's Jane's brother. He was Captain America in Easy Rider and also starred in Cannonball Run.

Silver spoon drug addict who never worked a day in his life. Like most of Hollywood.

I couldn't find the general "TDS Thread" so I'll drop this here:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/06/20/manhunt-for-pennsylvania-man-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-president-trump/

Dude sent a tweet threatening to put a bullet in Trump's head.

Newbie? He is in PA.

Newbie isn't 26. Also he lives about 1 hour from there. Otherwise, possible. :o