Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Trump criticizes NFL players protesting

These folks kneel because it works to get attention. It has nothing to do with black or white/ If they carried a sign...guess what....no one would care. So what. Been there done that. So they purely look for a way to p1ss off the decent folks of society, by crapping on our country. They know that our country is important to a lot of us, so that's how they get everyone's attention. It's a legal way for those that hate our country to upset those of us that love it.

And hey, it works. They got our attention. But if they hate our country so much (they obviously do, or they wouldn't kneel---they would choose a different way to cry -- I mean "protest"), why don't they just move out? Society would be better without whiny adult babies anyway. And those that sit or kneel or don't show up for the anthem because they want to make the good folks mad, are whiny adult babies. I wonder if their 9 kids with 9 different mothers think "My dad is a friggen little whiny baby" ? Nah. They just love their new Xbox game dad sends them once a year on their birthday. Good 'ol dad.

I bet hardly any of them hate their country. Nor should they. They are immature adults using their position to draw attention to themselves and their cause(s).

I love how people are so proud of something that was 100% luck of the draw. You tards didn't do anything to be proud of. Go run a marathon or something.

You mean it was luck of the draw we were born here and not somewhere else? Do you have someone you love outside of your blood relatives? Isnt meeting them complete luck of the draw?

You mean it was luck of the draw we were born here and not somewhere else? Do you have someone you love outside of your blood relatives? Isnt meeting them complete luck of the draw?

Lol. Is it luck of the draw for mail order brides? I guess it could be.

Ya know how Pakistan could never reach us with a bomb, but they could reach Israel, and if they wanted to draw us into war, they were gonna launch one at Israel. This is what kneeling for the anthem is like.

We can't get your attention by an appropriate way, so being the hooligans we are, we are going to attack an uninvolved 3rd party, just because "we can".

If when most of you were kids this happened, 90% of society would be agreeing with the president. Now though, because society has gone soft and weak and pvssifed, you are fighting the president.

So because it's "luck of the draw" it means take a big ol steamy sh!t on your country? Interesting view point. You're entitled to it certainly, but it's interesting nonetheless. Imagine if everyone had the "take a sh!t on your country attitude" ?

Its a good thing there are good people around to counter-balance the sh!tters.

Ya know how Pakistan could never reach us with a bomb, but they could reach Israel, and if they wanted to draw us into war, they were gonna launch one at Israel. This is what kneeling for the anthem is like.

We can't get your attention by an appropriate way, so being the hooligans we are, we are going to attack an uninvolved 3rd party, just because "we can".

If when most of you were kids this happened, 90% of society would be agreeing with the president. Now though, because society has gone soft and weak and pvssifed, you are fighting the president.

So because it's "luck of the draw" it means take a big ol steamy sh!t on your country? Interesting view point. You're entitled to it certainly, but it's interesting nonetheless. Imagine if everyone had the "take a sh!t on your country attitude" ?

Its a good thing there are good people around to counter-balance the sh!tters.

In your world, kneeling is akin to taking a sh!t on the country? I could understand your outrage if they were burning the flag, but how in the fock is kneeling in silence such an affront?

In your world, kneeling is akin to taking a sh!t on the country? I could understand your outrage if they were burning the flag, but how in the fock is kneeling in silence such an affront?

Because it is saying I wont even stand and make this gesture of respect, because my country is so bad.

Its basically burning a flag passive aggressive poosay style.

But people do have the right to burn the flag. What's the difference? It's just cloth, right? Are you saying that's disrespectful?

Is kneeling any different than wearing a hat or drinking your beer while the song is being sung?

Is kneeling any different than wearing a hat or drinking your beer while the song is being sung?

I used to be an immature punk when I would go to sporting events.

I would sit and not take my hat off.

Why? because I wanted to be cool and was immature.

Guess what? you may not know this, but I'm white.

One day someone said "hey, stand the fock up and take your hat off"

I did. and I guess I decided to grow up about it.

If you innocently forgot to take your hat off, no. But otherwise yes.

If you innocently forgot to take your hat off, no. But otherwise yes.

In one case you're ignorant, like a kid not knowing any better. In the other case you are deliberately making a statement.

But people do have the right to burn the flag. What's the difference? It's just cloth, right? Are you saying that's disrespectful?

Ratsass if they burn the flag from my perspective, but the action actually destroys the symbol you guys are idolizing. So yeah, it is a lot different that kneeling in silence during a song.

Because it is saying I wont even stand and make this gesture of respect, because my country is so bad.

Its basically burning a flag passive aggressive poosay style.

No it isn't. If they were shouting or singing over the anthem, I might agree.

It's still so funny hearing people say they respect this behavior. This earns your respect? Really? Low bar I guess

All the thug teams who were leaders in the fabricated outrage spit on our veterans brigade, lost ugly.

Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, giants, Seattle .

:) karma

All the thug teams who were leaders in the fabricated outrage spit on our veterans brigade, lost ugly.

Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, giants, Seattle .

:) karma

Sad

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170924150721-16-nfl-kneeling-0924-exlarge-169.jpg

disgusting.

Guess what? Not a single Houston Texan took a knee.

It's still so funny hearing people say they respect this behavior. This earns your respect? Really? Low bar I guess

I don't respect the behavior, I respect the players' right to engage in it. :dunno:

I don't respect the behavior, I respect the players' right to engage in it. :dunno:

Why don't they speak up post or pre game when they have access to a microphone and the press?

because they are morons that have no idea what they are even protesting.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is you acknowledge their right to protest, but you don't respect it. Me too. I'm not putting the word respect anywhere near this.

So what you're saying is you acknowledge their right to protest, but you don't respect it. Me too. I'm not putting the word respect anywhere near this.

What I am literally saying is that I respect their right to engage in this type of protest even if I don't necessarily agree with the message or how they're conveying it.

What I am literally saying is that I respect their right to engage in this type of protest even if I don't necessarily agree with the message or how they're conveying it.

Oh ok. I'm not saying I respect it at all. Just because you can do something, that doesn't mean you should. No different than the Westboro Baptist Church protesting soldiers funerals. I only acknowledge their right, I don't respect it.

The word "right" gets thrown around way to much these days.

If I may MDC. Im going to make an analogy using this website that we've all used for years.

There is a manage bored and the geek club. Here at the geek club is where we talk politics, news of the day, etc. On the manage bored is where we talk football. There is a rule and it's windy known that you shouldn't bring politics in the manage bored. People go there to talk football and fantasy football. It's rude to the manage bored people to infiltrate that bored with that mess.

Same with this current event. Players have the American right to protest. BUT they don't have the right to do it at work. All it's doing is irritating people who just wanna watch sports.

The word "right" gets thrown around way to much these days.

The first amendment may be the most misunderstood thing ever.

For Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, being “respectful of our football team” trumped the right of Steelers offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva to show respect for the national anthem.

A former Army Ranger, Villanueva was the only Steeler to break from the team's orders and come out of the tunnel Sunday in Chicago to stand for "The Star-Spangled Banner."

For Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, being “respectful of our football team” trumped the right of Steelers offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva to show respect for the national anthem.

A former Army Ranger, Villanueva was the only Steeler to break from the team's orders and come out of the tunnel Sunday in Chicago to stand for "The Star-Spangled Banner."

Yeeshhh, not a good look Tomlin.. Not a good look at all.

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin indicated Sunday night that he did not want offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva to stand for the national anthem, instead of sitting it out with the rest of his teammates.

That took guts. Real guts. Villanueva is one of my favorite players now. 10-15 years from now he will be so proud that he did that.

They're not dumb enough to discipline him for that are they? :unsure:

Always thought Tomlin was one of the dumber coaches in the NFL, this confirms it.

Lest we forget this genius move

If I may MDC. Im going to make an analogy using this website that we've all used for years.

There is a manage bored and the geek club. Here at the geek club is where we talk politics, news of the day, etc. On the manage bored is where we talk football. There is a rule and it's windy known that you shouldn't bring politics in the manage bored. People go there to talk football and fantasy football. It's rude to the manage bored people to infiltrate that bored with that mess.

Same with this current event. Players have the American right to protest. BUT they don't have the right to do it at work. All it's doing is irritating people who just wanna watch sports.

I agree with you. I'm just responding to the idea that we should fire or fine people for engaging in what ultimately is a harmless but misguided protest. This is really worth getting all fired up about?

I agree with you. I'm just responding to the idea that we should fire or fine people for engaging in what ultimately is a harmless but misguided protest. This is really worth getting all fired up about?

why do they fire/fine guys for wearing pink socks or gold cleats? whats more harmless than that?

Let them do it on their own time, I am not about to pay to see that crap.

It is nice having my fall Sundays free. The golf courses at kick off are a great place to be.

Yah, and I'm not proud of them either. I'm thankful to be American, and thankful to have met my wife. I'm not proud of it though. Again, I didn't achieve anything to be American. It just happened, and I'm pretty happy about that. I'm happy that these players have the freedom to to stand up for racial injustice, and wish dotard would worry more about the situations in Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico, than inserting his fat dotard face into this type of crap.

Proud = "feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements"

So you can't feel proud if your kid gets a great report card? It's getting dumber in here, every day.

why do they fire/fine guys for wearing pink socks or gold cleats? whats more harmless than that?

Most companies enforce a dress code. Most do not compel their employees to participate in the national anthem.

Most companies enforce a dress code. Most do not compel their employees to participate in the national anthem.

How many play the national anthem before the work day starts and televise it?

How many play the national anthem before the work day starts and televise it?

Almost none. Do you have a point?

Almost none. Do you have a point?

Whooosh!