Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 1 (Irma edition)

Packer fan here...and man, the calls going against the Hawks, and not going against the Pack. Just wow. Jimmy Graham is going to have to show the refs on the dolly where they touched him on that endzone play.

Man, I grabbed Wilson in the 5th instead of going Luck in the 7th like I planned. That O-line looks terrible and now I feel stupid not sticking with my original plan. Which was Luck late or Stafford/Carr.

Ugh. F U O-line

Yeah. Belichek may be a great game planner, but he still needs the players to execute. I'm not sure he has them this year.

The team is largely the same.

the issue is that KC had a new weapon and Belichek didnt have any film to break down.

He game planned to stop Kelce and Tyreek Hill. and in the first half, he was looking good.

then KC unleashed Hunt and Belichek had no answer. It's purely a case of wrong gameplan at the wrong time.

You can bet if they played again Belichek would go into the game with a completely different strategy.

my whole ###### team see my sig

Mine too. When your kicker is your best player for the week you know you are in trouble.

Fock you Bell. All I needed from you was a normal game. Something along the lines of 80-100 yards and a td. His performance lost me the focking game.

First and foremost: Andy Dalton. Started him in both of my leagues. +2.2 and -7. FOCK ME

Secondly: Eli Manning. Hey Eli, you've got this beast named Brandon Marshall on your team. You targeted him 4 times with 3 of those in the last minute of the game. One he was wide open and you threw it 2 yards behind him, another was 2 yards in the dirt in front of him. You a$$clown. In fact, you only even LOOKED his way, even a glance, 5 times. What the fock?

And fock you Andy Dalton. Again.

Jordan Reed and Tyler Eifert can take turns sniffing my ######.

And FU Derek Carr. How about instead of throwing 7 in a row to Cooper in the endzone, maybe throw one in Crabtree's general direction?

FU to Todd Haley and the 2 yd and a cloud of dust gameplan you're going with today. I swear to God the only play they know is the bubble screen

I had cooper last year, and I think he maybe had 4 red zone targets all year - they went to Crabtree. So this year I grab Crabtree. Yep, red zone targets go to Cooper. SMH

Kelvin Benjamin focking sucks

New Year, same Kelvin Benjamin, guess I'll bench until I have no other choice.

FU Cook. 6 carries for 7 yards against the mighty Saints D? Focking loser. Oh, and invest in some stick-um.

Dalvin would like an apology.