Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Oh we got quite the barn burner going down!

Die Nasty El Padrino 125.23

vs

The Mighty Sweatermeats 118.41

Shawties last WR sh!t the bed on him and he had nothing.

It all comes down to muthafockin Monday Night Football baby....

Shawty has his kicker left.... Ol' beers got old man winter, Jason Witten. Down by 7... what's gonna happen?! :music_guitarred:

kicker gets 12 , Witten gets 10

Dearest fans and subjects, let this thread serve as just a small glimpse inside of the world that your Die Nasty El Padrino calls home daily.......

Here we have a lesser franchise owned by the narc...a lesser franchise with a career record of 2-8 against your El Padrino, which is easily his worst record vs any given opponent (that was a given).....a lesser franchise that called me out after the early games back in 2015, only to then suffer the full wrath of the gods as the El Padrino proceeded to score a world record 238 points against his beleaguered lesser franchise........

And yet this lesser franchise is again calling me out. This is the burden of greatness.....I had admittedly considered this nothing more than a practice session in which I experimented with concepts like benching 2016's #5 FF Running Back and #4 Tight End......I seemingly needed this reminder. What I am viewing as a practice session, lesser franchises are viewing as their world championship.

I get it. I respect it. When one knows deep in his/her soul that he/she doesn't have the necessary sustained ability to rule this league and world for seasons and decades to come from high above, the thought of achieving greatness for just one day must be extremely compelling. Truth be told, a small part of the ever so generous Die Nasty El Padrino hopes the lesser franchises get that taste of greatness, if not but for just one day.

That being said, this will not be that day for the narc. I admittedly should have taken this scrimmage seriously earlier in the week, and for that reason I'll have to execute a strong gameplan tonight. But as the sport's preeminent executioner, I will emerge victorious and the narc will have to dream of his singular moment another day.

Sincerely,

The Die Nasty El Padrino

Dearest Mmmmm,

You and yours should be very proud of your valliant effort this week. Not only was your team able to compete with that of The El, but you were bold enough to publicly challenge your Padrino in what was at the time a very competitive moment.

Those were the actions of a franchise that believes in itself. Those are the actions of a franchise that will be rewarded for this boldness going forward. Yes, the El Padrino executed at an almost supernatural level with our match on the line, but there isn't a franchise in existence that could have withstood that execution on this night. My organization sees great things in your future and we will be keeping an eye out for your franchise's next great adventure.

Yours truly,

The Die Nasty El Padrino

That TD where dez did not cross the plane focked me in another league