Sign in to follow this  
helluvacopter

Too Early to Offer up David Johnson?

I'm sure they're going to switch QB's next week. Not sure if it's too early to throw in the towel on D. Johnson yet or not, but I'm pretty damn frustrated with him.

I would at least wait and see how it goes with a new QB, but don't get your hopes up

Saw this coming.

Zona as very little around him.

I think Zonas second best player his the back up Edmonds, which isn’t good for DJ owners.

yeah.. hes like Zeke.. there is nothing else on the team.. save for Fitz, who is now hurt

Have DJ and it is scary. With the Rams out of the way he should do better. They better switch QBs if they want to save the Arizona fan base this season.

Sell him to the dude in last place in your league as a bundle. Get a RB#1 and whatever else you need. Someone will be eager to bite.

So I need QB Help and trade offerer needs WR help.

He wants DJ and Keenan Allen and I get Fournette and Rodgers. I am leaning towards pulling the trigger on this, but would like to hear others opinions.

Man that's tough but yeah I can see it improving your team. Lot to give up but a healthy Fournette is just under a producing DJ and while losing Allen would be a blow to your WR, Rodgers certainly allows you to dump Keenum and take another flyer on some other guy. Ingram back soon...

Flip a coin 7 times and go with the extra point.