Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So Chris Long basically spearheaded the boycot at the White House, Trump says F it... Now

This topic is about football, unfortuntunatly some players and owners made it political. I am sorry, I am not respecting the other opinion. In what world is it, that you dont cheer on and suport a president, especially this one. You want him to do good, the dude didnt need this crap. You are a true simple mind, if you believe the mainstream importance of storys, bashing Trump... for stupid crap. Do your home work and dont spout out deep state talking points... for the sheep that buy in.

Im sorry but I struggle to take you serious. I havent been able to find much of anything I agree with you on. I dont foresee it changing either.

This topic is about football, unfortuntunatly some players and owners made it political. I am sorry, I am not respecting the other opinion. In what world is it, that you dont cheer on and suport a president, especially this one. You want him to do good, the dude didnt need this crap. You are a true simple mind, if you believe the mainstream importance of storys, bashing Trump... for stupid crap. Do your home work and dont spout out deep state talking points... for the sheep that buy in.

It is funny how the players are the one's who took this public by criticizing the police and the president in an open display in front of millions of onlookers, but then both the players and their fans can't take it when they get criticized back. That is the democratic mind at work in this country.

It's also funny how the dems decided arbitrarily that if you disagree with them about anything, you are a racist. This has to go down as one of the most childish ploys in all of political history.

I would suggest that if you are against this term's republican stance then you are a democratic party sycophant. Plain and simple.

Nothing says tolerance like boycotting.

Liberals have trouble practicing what they preach.

Dont both sides boycott all the time?

Yep. Chik-Fil-A CEO opposes same sex marriage, so the dems want to put them out of business. Disagree with the dems on any topic, and they put every effort in to destroy your life. They are so tolerant.

Dont both sides boycott all the time?

I have never boycotted a business because someone in that company has a different political or religious view than mine. I watched obamas inauguation and state of the union addresses as well (as painful as they were).

hah no, the right get up and goto work, we don't have time to protest and boycott crap

That's a very ignorant post.

I have never boycotted a business because someone in that company has a different political or religious view than mine. I watched obamas inauguation and state of the union addresses as well (as painful as they were).

I'm a bit of an outdoors person and I find it funny how some people get so outraged at a business like 's because of what they decided to do with their gun sales. So petty and childish. Even if I don't agree with their political stance I'm going to take advantage of a great deal if they are offering it.

I'm a bit of an outdoors person and I find it funny how some people get so outraged at a business like ######'s because of what they decided to do with their gun sales. So petty and childish. Even if I don't agree with their political stance I'm going to take advantage of a great deal if they are offering it.

If you are talking a dlck's sporting goods then you are talking about 2nd amendment rights that are currently in place. That crosses over political lines. Personnaly I don't own a gun but I believe people should have the right to LEGALLY own. For home and personal protection I use other legal weapons for safety, including using my mind to stay out of possible danger situations any chance I get. This is one area that many NFL players struggle mightily with.

If you are talking a dlck's sporting goods then you are talking about 2nd amendment rights that are currently in place. That crosses over political lines. Personnaly I don't own a gun but I believe people should have the right to LEGALLY own. For home and personal protection I use other legal weapons for safety, including using my mind to stay out of possible danger situations any chance I get. This is one area that many NFL players struggle mightily with.

That's the business I was talking about. I own several guns and completely support the 2nd Amendment. I also think a business has the right to make that decision as well though.

That's the business I was talking about. I own several guns and completely support the 2nd Amendment. I also think a business has the right to make that decision as well though.

Yeah. I think some of the concern from the gun vendors was that dlcks hired 3 beltway lobbyists to pursue certain gun control laws via efforts towards congress. Thats the trouble when the business practice itself changes its goals, that it may impact the current vendors to want to pull out. Now if you are talking businesses like chik-fil-a, who don't change anything about who they hire or who they serve, then boycotting is is different story the way I see it.

You are right though, a business should be able to control what they sell and not sell within the parameters of the law. But if a vendor thinks the business they support is doing something that will end up hurting their own business, then they have to do what they think is right.