Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

RB2 and TE starters for Championship.. WHIR

I've made it to the Championship in my money league, but have been struggling mightily at RB2 and TE, and keep missing every week..

Who should I start in this important game?

RB2:
Andre Williams @ Rams
Gio Bernard vs Broncos
Chris Ivory vs Patriots

Free Agents:

Latavius Murray vs Bills

Carlos Hyde vs Chargers (injury)

Randle/Dunbar vs. Colts (DeMarco may play?)

Kerwynn Williams vs Seahawks

Sankey/Greene @ Jaguars

TE:
Mychal Rivera vs Bills

Free Agents:

Jared Cook vs Giants

Owen Daniels vs Texans

Charles Clay vs Vikings

Larry Donnell @ Rams

Thanks for your help! Leave a link and I will definitely reply.

Ivory

Rivera

Ivory...Hill is the guy for the Beangals now and A.Williams won't do much against the Rams D. I would pick up Randle though. I like Riveria

I don't like any of those backs at all. Gio is an interesting play since the bengals might be playing catch up the whole. I hope not because I have hill haha. I would definitely pick up randle and start him if Murray is out. The thing about Williams is that you know Coughlin likes to run the rock but the rams are pretty strong on d. I like Rivera but I like like clay to. I would say right now Williams or randle (if Murray is out) then Rivera because the raiders throw 60 times a game. I would probably change my mind a hundred times before Sunday though haha. Is this a ppr league?

I don't like any of those backs at all. Gio is an interesting play since the bengals might be playing catch up the whole. I hope not because I have hill haha. I would definitely pick up randle and start him if Murray is out. The thing about Williams is that you know Coughlin likes to run the rock but the rams are pretty strong on d. I like Rivera but I like like clay to. I would say right now Williams or randle (if Murray is out) then Rivera because the raiders throw 60 times a game. I would probably change my mind a hundred times before Sunday though haha. Is this a ppr league?

Haha I don't like any of these backs either! That's why the decision is so tough.

It's non-PPR, standard scoring.

Agree on the Ivory pick. I think he has the best shot to bang one in, even if his total yards arent great.

The upside with Clay is that based on his stats this year, the tougher the Pass D, the more targets he has gotten. That may not translate into TD's, but of your rotten choices I would think he is a good balance of risk/reward.