Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Time to find a new commish.

The only missing trade for me was the one Ed and I made last year which gave me the option to switch first round draft picks this year. The website doesnt support the "option to switch" so we'll have to do it manually.

I have no recollection of this trade.

also, do we have a new commish yet?

Sounds good! As commish, the first thing on my agenda is kicking your stupid arse out of the league. Sorry, we have no room for silly b!tches. It's not personal. I just want people who pee standing up only, going forward.

Please PM me the commish password any other relevant info (who's owed what, mod access to the league forearm, etc). I'll give you my PP info, so you can forward the finances. I'll also head on over to the geek forearm to find your replacement. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to give the team away free for the first year, since it could be beat by most high school squads. Hell, maybe even that emoticon guy wants it.

Thanks in advance for this minimal effort. I know how much even the most minimal effort sends you into a spastic meltdown.

:pointstosky:

what kind of focken league doesn't even know their draft order? what the fock have i gotten myself into? :wall:

Isn't there some kind of transaction page that shows all the trades that have been made through the years so we could tell who traded what draft pick?

what kind of focken league doesn't even know their draft order? what the fock have i gotten myself into? :wall:

Isn't there some kind of transaction page that shows all the trades that have been made through the years so we could tell who traded what draft pick?

:overhead:

That's a great idea. You should be the commish. :banana:

Welcome! :cheers:

You do realize we had three openings this year, right?

:overhead:

+2

+3 :unsure:

We did stipulate that by joining the league, you may need to be commish in the very near future, right?

:music_guitarred:

So seriously, where are we at with this???

NFL draft is 3 weeks away, and this 1st overall pick is burning a hole in my pocket. :overhead:

Has edjr changed his mind back yet and now willing to stay on as commish???

What about the co-commish idea to help you out edjr???

and this 1st overall pick is burning a hole in my pocket.

PM sent :banana:

and this 1st overall pick is burning a hole in my pocket. :overhead:

I am interested as well, and I'm willing to offer something just a fraction better than Kutulu :banana:

I'd actually like to work on acquiring some draft picks as well. Would be awesome if our commish could dedicate 5 minutes of his life to the league.

:cheers:

I'd actually like to work on acquiring some draft picks as well. As co-commish it would be awesome if our commish I could dedicate 5 minutes of his my life to the league.

fixxxxxed

fixxxxxed

I really got no prob helping edjr commish, if he handles the money and deals with all finances. I'll finish up the current constitution (forget who did the draft), set-up some threads for people to "officially" vote for any proposed rule changes, implement the changes and take over the management of MFL. I just don't know what the current or future draft order and traded picks is and don't want to deal with finances. Just say the word and give me admin access on the forum and commish access on MFL. The first thing I'll do is get rid of our retarded waiver system. I don't think that one even requires a vote. Waivers will run once a week and then be open for people to pick up FA's.

Either way, the draft is approaching and people need to start making moves to position themselves. The time for edjr'ing around has long passed.

I really got no prob helping edjr commish, if he handles the money and deals with all finances. I'll finish up the current constitution (forget who did the draft), set-up some threads for people to "officially" vote for any proposed rule changes, implement the changes and take over the management of MFL. I just don't know what the current or future draft order and traded picks is and don't want to deal with finances. Just say the word and give me admin access on the forum and commish access on MFL. The first thing I'll do is get rid of our retarded waiver system. I don't think that one even requires a vote. Waivers will run once a week and then be open for people to pick up FA's.

Either way, the draft is approaching and people need to start making moves to position themselves. The time for edjr'ing around has long passed.

Works for me.

Works for me.

Works for me also. Thanks mobb.

I'll work on draft order.

Kudos for stepping up man. :cheers:

Looks like folks are fine with this, at least the ones that have chimed in so far, me included.

What do you think edjr??? Could this work for you???

I am interested as well, and I'm willing to offer something just a fraction better than Kutulu :banana:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. :banana:

I want to reiterate that I really DON'T want to do this. I work 50-60 hours a week and have an infant to care for at home. Time is at a premium. I'm just willing to give a hand, in the interest of moving forward. I don't have any experience with setting up a league in MFL, so the learning curve would be pretty steep.

I just think we got a good group of guys and a really fun league. Edjr is a really good commish, when he wants to be. I'd hate to see this all fall apart. :thumbsdown:

I want to reiterate that I really DON'T want to do this. I work 50-60 hours a week and have an infant to care for at home. Time is at a premium. I'm just willing to give a hand, in the interest of moving forward. I don't have any experience with setting up a league in MFL, so the learning curve would be pretty steep.

I just think we got a good group of guys and a really fun league. Edjr is a really good commish, when he wants to be. I'd hate to see this all fall apart. :thumbsdown:

I think your avatars ass pants might be sprayed on. They're just to form fitting and that ass is FOCK... :banana:

I think your avatars ass pants might be sprayed on. They're just to form fitting and that ass is FOCK... :banana:

Keyra Agustina had a great ass. Mobb's avatar is one of the few I knew who and what it was immediately. :wub:

I could be wrong, but edjr seems likes he had has it with the rules, voting, drafting etc part of being the commish...and wants someone to take that part over. We all know edjr is totally to be trusted with the money and the running of the site I bet he could do in his sleep. edjr, Would you do this kind of split of commish duties or do you want a clean break and no more commish duties at all?

I agree it's a good league but it shouldn't be a hassle for anyone. I think I'm more excited I've been in awhile about this league...I'd like it to continue if we can.

I could be wrong, but edjr seems likes he had has it with the rules, voting, drafting etc part of being the commish...and wants someone to take that part over. We all know edjr is totally to be trusted with the money and the running of the site I bet he could do in his sleep. edjr, Would you do this kind of split of commish duties or do you want a clean break and no more commish duties at all?

I agree it's a good league but it shouldn't be a hassle for anyone. I think I'm more excited I've been in awhile about this league...I'd like it to continue if we can.

B)

-_- :thumbsup:

Ok, well I'm withdrawing my offer at this point. Not going to waste my time trying to help, if it's unwanted/unappreciated. If he doesn't want to do it anymore, it will have to be someone else to step up. I'd be more than willing to help the new commish with anything. Catch you all on the flip.

:thumbsup:

:banana:

:unsure:

Ok, well I'm withdrawing my offer at this point. Not going to waste my time trying to help, if it's unwanted/unappreciated. If he doesn't want to do it anymore, it will have to be someone else to step up. I'd be more than willing to help the new commish with anything. Catch you all on the flip.

Any chance of reconsidering? We are so close. :(

Any chance of reconsidering? We are so close. :(

:nono:

:unsure:

:banana:

I guess I should be thankful I got my money back :overhead:

fail

29 Guests is like the psycho x-girlfriend, hiding behind a bush outside your house. Don't kill me man. I voted for you to stay. I swear! :ninja:

You can have my team if you want...

1333671000[/url]' post='4729891']

Keyra Agustina had a great ass. Mobb's avatar is one of the few I knew who and what it was immediately. :wub:

I didn't know who that was. Guess what I just googled?

I didn't know who that was. Guess what I just googled?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Howard Stern dubbed her the best ass on the net years ago and that is when I looked her up. Pics and a few videos. THat perfect ass has stuck in my head ever since. THe kinda ass you never forget. So I can spot it anywhere. You will probably be able to spot it anywhere too now that you have seen it.

Or maybe I just don't get out much. After all, I did remember the color of jocstrap's old lady's bikini he posted years ago. :wub: :overhead: