• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#321 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,395 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:30 PM

Had scrapple and a soft pretzel for breakfast, then put the Rocky soundtrack on the iPod and jogged up the art museum steps this AM. Planning to head down to Girard and Frankford to celebrate the big win later.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! :pointstosky:

Good luck bro!!! Third times a charm. :cheers:

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#322 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,060 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:31 PM

Good luck bro!!! Third times a charm. :cheers:

Thank you sir! :cheers:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#323 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,577 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:46 PM

I love this SB. It couldn't have turned our any better unless the Bears were in it. The Patriots, my second favorite team (because of Brady's and Belichik) vs Nick Foles, who I have always rooted for

But I do genuinely despise the jack ass Eagles fans

#324 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,846 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:52 PM

I care immensely. Im looking at charts and maps, measuring distances between bridges etc.

So fishtown is just north of Ben Franklin bridge and a good ways south of Betsy Ross bridge. MDC said he lived 3 miles from Betsy Ross but spotting him a generous mile or so that puts Fishtown indeed around 8 miles away. It is thus impossible for him to live 3 miles from the bridge and be in fishtown, even with a generous spot. It is also improbable for a person who has marketed themselves as a lifetime son of Philadelphia, die hard philly fanatic, basically Rockys nephew, to be THAT far off in his assessment of his residence.

Therefore, using the facts presented, I declare MDC to be lying about where he lives. Thats the end of it.

Good work Tan

#325 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

I always thought Worms and I were close, but since that woman got her claws in him, he never calls anymore.   <_<

#326 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,164 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:04 AM

12,599 km

Distance from Panzhihua to Fishtown

Its probably about the same distance for you if you head east or west I would think.

#327 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,350 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:22 AM

Its probably about the same distance for you if you head east or west I would think.

I dunno. It's 12 time zones but I've never flown it over Europe and the Atlantic, only over the Pacific.

Some guy living in a hut isn't worth throwing down philosophically with. Save it for lightly trafficked message boards. ~Hardcore Troubadour

#328 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,164 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:48 AM

I dunno. It's 12 time zones but I've never flown it over Europe and the Atlantic, only over the Pacific.

Actually, the shortest route is probably over the North Pole.

I know when I fly home (Shanghai to Chicago usually) we go way up into Siberia, cross the Bering strait, Alaska, and Canada. Youre a good deal further west too.

#329 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,350 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:50 AM

Actually, the shortest route is probably over the North Pole.

I know when I fly home (Shanghai to Chicago usually) we go way up into Siberia, cross the Bering strait, Alaska, and Canada. Youre a good deal further west too.

Yeah well, that doesn't mean much, I always take the cheapest flight path which usually includes 2-3 layovers.

Some guy living in a hut isn't worth throwing down philosophically with. Save it for lightly trafficked message boards. ~Hardcore Troubadour

#330 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,164 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:54 AM

Yeah well, that doesn't mean much, I always take the cheapest flight path which usually includes 2-3 layovers.

Of course. Me too. When I was in zhengzhou, Id take the train to Beijing and fly from there to Chicago, thence to Memphis.

Last year was Shenzhen to shanghai to Chicago to Memphis.

On the way back I got lucky. Memphis to Atlanta to Seattle to Shenzhen. I love it not having a connection after the long hop. Unfortunately that is not possible going to Memphis, as it obviously doesnt have a direct flight to or from Asia.

Next year we will take a direct flight Shenzhen or Hong Kong to LA. Wander around Cali and Nevada a bit, then fly from Vegas to Memphis.

My parents have Memphis to Atlanta to Seoul to Manila in a couple weeks for the wedding, then a two hour plus drive into the hinterland. Theyll be first class, but thats still gonna blow.

#331 cgod

cgod

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:48 AM

Anyone live near Gloucester Mass?

:doublethumbsup:  the only fish town I've ever known.

Yeah, well, that's like your opinion man.

Do you ever get the feeling that everything in America is completely ###### up?

#332 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,213 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:16 AM

Bert and I did some heavy petting back in the day. A little over the shirt action, but definitely no butt stuff. 

Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#333 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,596 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:26 AM

Edjr is close to some depending on which backstory he is going with that week. Hes either from the south or New England on any given day.

Are you inferring I have ever not told the truth about myself? When have I ever said I was from the souf? I lived in Miami for 3 months in 2004 (Jan, Feb, Mar)

#334 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,596 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:27 AM

:doublethumbsup:  the only fish town I've ever known.

Hey Chris! What's shaking?

#335 cgod

cgod

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:08 AM

Hey Chris! What's shaking?

Hi Ed, same old stuff different year.  Hope you are well :cheers:

#336 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,596 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:26 AM

Hi Ed, same old stuff different year.  Hope you are well :cheers:

My kid on the right a few weeks ago. (he'll be 5 in August)

https://s8.postimg.c...ad/IMG_9322.jpg

We bumped into gutterboy at the carnival and he was nice enough to pose with my son.

#337 cgod

cgod

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:34 AM

My kid on the right a few weeks ago. (he'll be 5 in August)

https://s8.postimg.c...ad/IMG_9322.jpg

We bumped into gutterboy at the carnival and he was nice enough to pose with my son.

:lol: Good to see some things never change

It's amazing how fast they grow up.  Mine's a teenager now, I'm still having a difficult time wrapping my head around that one.

#338 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,596 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:36 AM

:lol: Good to see some things never change

It's amazing how fast they grow up.  Mine's a teenager now, I'm still having a difficult time wrapping my head around that one.

you were childless (I think) when we hung out :o  

amazing.