Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Gordon

Are you guys willing to give up a little more than you should for Gordon ? He can win some championships for you when he gets back on field. Does he get #1 status from week 12 when he returns

I am holding him for now but it's killing my depth. We have a short bench as it is and keeping him with the expectation he might help me down the road doesn't bode well during bye weeks.

I am holding him for now but it's killing my depth. We have a short bench as it is and keeping him with the expectation he might help me down the road doesn't bode well during bye weeks.

Same. I doubt I'm gonna mAke the playoffs and having one bench spot less than others is definitely a contributing factor. Can't shake the love I have for him for single-handedly getting me to the dance last year.

I'm Holding him. 6 bench spots in a 12 teamer. Is it more or less difficult with shallower benches? I know the shallower bench means the player who would take Gordons place is better compared to leagues with deeper benches however all the other teams also have shallower benches and finding Bye week WR4 or RB4 should be easier.

^ That's an interesting take. Def still easier with deeper benches.

I just would hate to have that roster spot tied up all year.

I mean I would much rather have the flexibility to grab a 2nd D, like GB this week, and maximize my weekly lineups.

I started out 0-2 and had a weak bench, so I traded him for Cruz and I am feeling confident that was the right call.

• Like 1

I have been holding him in a deep league. He could come right in and mesh with johnny football by then.

• Like 1

I was 0-3 and traded Gordon, Brady, Welker, Ball, Hurns and Gerhart for Dalton, Gore, Wallace and Harvin.. TOTAL TEAM OVERHAUL

I feel pretty good about the trade. Now 0-4, but off to a solid start this week caus of Lacy and the Pack D Thur night.

I have JG12 on all my teams and I cannot wait to use him. I only have 1 league with a short bench so I'm not worried. He's been practicing with his team and working hard I presume. No reason to not think he won't beast. Plus the Browns will be excited he's back out there. What if Hawkins and Cameron are strong by then...he will get 10-15 targets a game hands down no argument. He's unstoppable

Are you guys willing to give up a little more than you should for Gordon ? He can win some championships for you when he gets back on field. Does he get #1 status from week 12 when he returns

I say his stock is way to high .

I also have him on my bench and I will trade him if I get a good offer, otherwise I feel great about having him as a late season addition. Cleveland really needs someone like Gordon, and he has has been practicing so it's not like he will come in there unprepared.

I'm stashing him. I don't think I'd get fair value and adding him for the last 5 games will be huge. Him and Thomas with garcon/white

I was 0-3 and traded Gordon, Brady, Welker, Ball, Hurns and Gerhart for Dalton, Gore, Wallace and Harvin.. TOTAL TEAM OVERHAUL

I feel pretty good about the trade. Now 0-4, but off to a solid start this week caus of Lacy and the Pack D Thur night.

You feel good at 0-4? LOL.

I have him in 2 leagues. 12 team shallow bench (4-0) and 10 team deep bench (3-1). I committed early and missed on some FA to keep Gordon. I'm hanging onto him all year...sink or swim.

I had him until i was in desperate need of finding an RB2 and dropped him. No one in my league has picked him up yet. I also have D. Thomas, Julio, and Marshall suo not a crazy need for Gordon.

I traded Jordan Matthews after his big game. Feeling great about it especially since I am 3-1 and have a playoff team (I Hope)

I'm thinking more about this. Do we know for sure if Hoyer is just going to target the heck out of him like Weeden did when he comes back? I mean before Hoyer got hurt, he was looking at Cameron more than Gordon. Gordon has his one big game under him against Minnesota but Cameron had 3 TDs too. I mean so far Cameron isn't exactly getting the targets, but also Norv is no longer there and Hoyer may not just force feed Gordon the ball considering he didn't do it before. I just don't know if we will see those 20 per week games from Gordon when he comes back and it could be a risk for me trading Jeffery for him.

Traded Cooks in a keeper league. Cooks was $12 and will play all year but Gordon at $10 for 4 years is a steal I don't care if I have to wait 10 ges. Cooks will never be the player Gordon is. Best cooks turns out is a Djax or Steve Smith which imo is take Gordon over almost anyone in the league beside the big 3.

Holding him In a 10 teamer with 7 player benches. My team is strong enough that it's worth holding on to.

My team is very strong though and if I were struggling, i'd probably trade or release if it meant a better shot at making the playoffd

I have him in two 10-team leagues.

- I am in third in one league. I am holding on to him until I feel like I might be losing a playoff spot (4 teams make it). As it stands, my team is very strong (the one in the sig).

- My other league, I am in 7th, but 8 teams make the playoffs with a few teams getting a bye. I am stashing him to the end for the playoffs even if I need the space a couple of weeks. I am just playing the odds that I will make the playoffs and I am stacking my team for the last 3 weeks.

I'm at 3-2 and scoring at a solid pace, so I'm going to sit tight for now. If things derail in weeks 6-8 I might be looking to make a deal.

2-3 and I've had him rosetted for weeks on a bench of 6. I don't think anyone will offer more than another bench player for him so there's really no point in dealing him, why trade high upside stash for garbage?

I'm pretty solid in making the playoffs and looking to make a play for Gordon. What is a good comparable to trade for him?

Now is the time to grab him from owners with iffy chances of making the playoffs. I'd try the old quantity for quality deal. Package a couple #2 type guys.

Almost seems like the time to grab him off waivers too. Crabtree and White aren't doing a whole lot for me and Marshall's hit or miss.

Now is the time to grab him from owners with iffy chances of making the playoffs. I'd try the old quantity for quality deal. Package a couple #2 type guys.

Yup this is the time of year where I find teams 2-5 or so that have a chance still but know they need work and offer 2-3 #2 types for a stud. I'm trying to get Julius Thomas this way right now

Yup this is the time of year where I find teams 2-5 or so that have a chance still but know they need work and offer 2-3 #2 types for a stud. I'm trying to get Julius Thomas this way right now

Yeah well good luck with that...

Why would anyone trade a total stud who is playing for a "not sure if he's gonna return to being a stud" who isn't playing for another 4 weeks...

Really ?

In 2 leagues I'm in 19 of us feel he's good enough to be a free agent. If you can get Thomas run the trade.

On what planet is Julius Thomas a "#2 type"? :unsure:

On what planet is Julius Thomas a "#2 type"? :unsure:

I'm offering 3 #2 type of players for him. Including jordan reed to replace him for the guy.

Sorry my post was confusing to you.

If you build good depth in free agency you can typically package a #2 wr, #2 rb, and another good player for a stud.

I'm not talking Murray or DT, but find someone in your league starting cj0k and Eric Decker at 2-5 and see if they'll work with you. Sometimes they will