Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

A. Luck

Has anyone traded for or traded away Luck or Rivers recently?

Looking for some other values as I will be targeting both hard this week. The Ryan train is going to come off the rails this week against Detroit.

A qbs value in trade straight across is about an Rb3 regardless of the qb. The trade partner likely is ok with whoever they have starting so they arent going to cripple their rb depth. You have to upgrade a wr/rb position of theirs with a package and have the upgrade at qb be the cherry on top.

I'm guessing the middle finger. Nobody's made any counter offers for Luck.

Debating giving up Lacy for him but streaming Ryan or Flacco hasn't been terrible it's just the decision part that sucks.

Thanks for the feedback

Ive got Cutler and his stats have floated around top 5. I can't even get a porterhouse for him.

It's always tough moving QBS in a 1 for 1. The qb owner usually wants a high return to make it worth it and the trade partner sees a starter leaving for only a small uptick in production most times.

They seem to work better in a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2. I might explore that route.

The worst part is I drafted Cutler 3rd and Luck 6th. I did hope for a high return though.

I think he's on top because he hasn't been on bye. I haven't seen his average he's probably top 3 there.

It's always tough moving QBS in a 1 for 1. The qb owner usually wants a high return to make it worth it and the trade partner sees a starter leaving for only a small uptick in production most times.

They seem to work better in a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2. I might explore that route.

So true....I own/drafted both luck and Wilson so I wanted to try and move wilson thinking I could improve my team....ironically the only team that wanted wilson and really needed a qb was the team I'm right behind that is in first place...he really wanted wilson but didn't wanna give up ....he wanted to give me cam newton and the rest of his blind bid money ....or a deal where I give up lacy, a wr and Wilson for montee, newton and a wr....I tried to offer wilson and Mike Wallace for antonio brown....which wasn't flying with him.....I don't need wilson but I'm not about to let some one make their team better while I take a step back ...especially a guy I'm competing with and think I will be till the end....but ya it's tough to deal a good qb

Luck owner came at me with

Luck, A. Dixon, D. Walker

For

Flacco, Hillman, Thomas

Think I'm gonna pass. I can get Brees for Ryan and Tate.

It seems that QBs are hella tough to deal anymore. I traded for Eli early in the season when Palmer was hurt and Brady was incompetent. Now I'm stuck with 3 pretty solid starting options.

Can't give one of them away though. Nobody wants them :(

I traded Stafford and Kelvin for Luck and Jordy plus my 3rd rd pick for his 8th rd pick. Trying to make a push to win it all. Jordy was the kicker for sure

I traded Stafford and Kelvin for Luck and Jordy plus my 3rd rd pick for his 8th rd pick. Trying to make a push to win it all. Jordy was the kicker for sure

Did u at least use lube?

• Like 1

10 team dynasty league. I traded rivers, j Mathews, and a 4th round pick next year for A. Rodgers. I like Rodgers playoff schedule matchup much better than rivers and a team who is ahead of me by one game was trying to trade for him since he was the last of the `elite' qbs left. I know I gave up a lot but had to make a move to try and catch up to the 7-0 team in my division.