Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Steven Colbert has to tell his liberal audience that firing Comey was bad. LoL

An oldie, but a goodie.

Colbert announces on his show that Trump fired Comey.

Audience cheers and goes crazy.

Colbert has to tell them that firing Comey is bad. Crowd learns to boo.

Literal brainwashed idiots.

:lol:

In fairness, one of the things that I hate about all of those shows but probably especially his lunatics, especially the women will Screech for literally anything.

Well, it's Tuesday.SCREEEEEECH!!!!

I don't know if it's the floor direction or the warm-up comic or what, but makes for horrible television.

I've even seen Stephen and other hosts make fun of and get annoyed by just the constant Screech Fest.

Di-ck Cavett didn't have or need screeching morons.

Hell, I even watching reruns of Johnny Carson and Letterman you don't see what we're seeing today. I can't begin to explain it.

My best guess is that everybody thinks that they need to be a part of the story these days. Hell, even at concerts like when Taylor Swift sings that song about the kid with cancer she's trying to set the mood and get everyone quiet and sure enough there's some idiot screaming out" we love you Taylor! "When everything's gone quiet. It's like all these idiots want to run home and show their friends that they were the one that was doing the loudest screeching at whatever show.

The first I thought it was just getting old. But it's the same reason why I didn't watch shows like Saved by the Bell back when I was a kid. And now I watch a lot of British talk shows and they can manage to enjoy themselves without losing their Minds.

You guys know that the crowd is prompted ahead of time and is told by workers on these shows when to cheer, laugh, boo and so on right

You guys know that the crowd is prompted ahead of time and is told by workers on these shows when to cheer, laugh, boo and so on right

You do realize that it didn't go as Colbert planned, right? Watch the clip.

You do realize that it didn't go as Colbert planned, right? Watch the clip.

I did, and you have no clue what they were prompted to do

Please clap.

Such low energy.