Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Space Force

Pics or it didnt happen. You havent posted a single pic of anything so forgive me if its hard to believe ANYTHING you say ✌

Just like your trip to Augusta.

Just like your trip to Augusta.

Welp Ive at least posted pics of other stuff to prove things. So sorry if I cant post those. Dumbass up there wont post anything he claims because he cant. He has no proof cause its all lies. If you ever visit South Carolina Id be more than happy to show you. I just cant post it online

Welp Ive at least posted pics of other stuff to prove things. So sorry if I cant post those. Dumbass up there wont post anything he claims because he cant. He has no proof cause its all lies. If you ever visit South Carolina Id be more than happy to show you. I just cant post it online

I went to boot camp in South Carolina. Smelled funny and my poop was green.

I went to boot camp in South Carolina. Smelled funny and my poop was green.

Liar

Liar

God damn sand fleas were horrible. Nothing compared to the chiggers in North Carolina though.

The best part is the disabled bit. Kid is fit as a fiddle, golfs at Augusta and could prob run a marathon. Never understood that part of the gimmick, but Im willing to hear him out on it.

The best part is the disabled bit. Kid is fit as a fiddle, golfs at Augusta and could prob run a marathon. Never understood that part of the gimmick, but Im willing to hear him out on it.

Erectile dysfunction could get you about $100 from the VA

You know its bad when HT is called out for his lies then tried to dodge it. Tried to post things to *prove* he was doing something. Then is too chicken sh1t to actually post proof. Cause he has none and cant take pictures off the internet cause hed be found out instantly. So what does he do? Refuse to post anything but keeps claiming its true while deflecting it. Dude is a hack and a POS loser.

And lets see here. Got a tear in my shoulder, had a miniscus tear in my knee, high blood pressure (yes you can get disability for that apparently), have neck and back problems (that is due to a MVA I got into while in but apparently it still counts towards disability) and prob other stuff that I cant think of right off hand. But the process is you take your medical records to someone at the VA, they review it and find what you can claim, they submit the claim, you see a doctor who evaluates you, then you get the decision mailed to you. So yea got disability. Feels good to have it too

And lets see here. Got a tear in my shoulder, had a miniscus tear in my knee, high blood pressure (yes you can get disability for that apparently), have neck and back problems (that is due to a MVA I got into while in but apparently it still counts towards disability) and prob other stuff that I cant think of right off hand. But the process is you take your medical records to someone at the VA, they review it and find what you can claim, they submit the claim, you see a doctor who evaluates you, then you get the decision mailed to you. So yea got disability. Feels good to have it too

Light duty wimp. Couldn't hang in the Chair Force. There are high school gym classs harder than the Air Force.

Light duty wimp

Post that pic yet? 🤣🤣🤣

And says the guy who lied about being a marine

Post that pic yet? 🤣🤣🤣

And says the guy who lied about being a marine

100% Jarhead. You're what, 30% "disabled"? Lol.

do they respect guys from any of the branches who play the permanently disabled card to get out of having to work for a living ?

No. No one respects those guys.

No. No one respects those guys.

Fraud like that is probably part of the reason retired vets who defended the country or have legit disabilities have to fight for fair pay or medical care.

100% Jarhead. You're what, 30% "disabled"? Lol.

Liar. Youve never served. Never even been in a recruiters office. Stop lying. Every time we ask for proof you deflect to something else.

Fraud like that is probably part of the reason retired vets who defended the country or have legit disabilities have to fight for fair pay or medical care.

Thing about it is people are weeded out for stuff like that. Every so many years you go and get re-evaluated for your disability. But when people have test results, X-rays, MRIs, etc its hard to dispute that. But dont be fooled by HT. He never served. Hes lying and its obvious.

Liar. Youve never served. Never even been in a recruiters office. Stop lying. Every time we ask for proof you deflect to something else.

My ASVAB score was definitely higher than yours.

My ASVAB score was definitely higher than yours.

Youve never taken the ASVAB liar

Youve never taken the ASVAB liar

1983 bich. Now Beat it.

Liar. You didnt do sh1t. Quit lying Nancy boy

What was your record amount of bed pans cleaned in a shift?

What was your record amount of bed pans cleaned in a shift?

Probably less than the amount of times youve been lying about being in the marines 🤣

Probably less than the amount of times youve been lying about being in the marines 🤣

Is that how you got injured?

Is that how you got injured?

Discovering your lies? No

Anyways Im over this. Have fun lying about being a marine, playing football, and being a cop who made six figures.

Discovering your lies? No

Anyways Im over this. Have fun lying about being a marine, playing football, and being a cop who made six figures.

Does that mean we can go back to talking about Space Force?

Does that mean we can go back to talking about Space Force?

I hope so. Unless HT wants to lie about being recruited for the space marines 😂

I bet Digby is annoying a bunch of Florida locals at the bar right now. Light weight.

Nah just focking your mom 👍🏻

Nah just focking your mom 👍🏻

Come on vacation leave on probation. Youre going to catch a PI charge, lol.

Come on vacation leave on probation. Youre going to catch a PI charge, lol.

Whatever you say bro. Kinda funny how youre such a sourpuss. Try to lighten up Francis

Some conspiracy theory guy mentioned to me the other day that weve been flying the SR71 since the 50s, it wasnt known until the 80s. So you know there are some secrets that we simply dont know. Now we have some civilian who is really close to having commercial space flights. Boom space force

By the way kids, not really related, and it's not a conspiracy, there's actual II footage, but we're flying the F-117s again. Guaranteed they're fuking drones now.

Also, spend some time looking at the Arctic. The Russians are going holy hell balls to the wall up there.

Global warming or not, the passage is wide open

Idea of a space force is not a bad one. We just need to make sure we don’t forget that the exploration of space is the most important thing. Any kind of space force should be there to secure us from things outside of here. Unfortunately along with other countries it will probably serve as a way to keep tabs and/or wreak havoc places around here