Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

You have a Time Machine and are only able to take one trip......

Money wise, you can't go wrong taking lottery numbers back with you either. That or take back the coordinates of some shipwrecks that were salvaged for lots of gold.

Is there something you'd go back in time to see if you can change it?

WW 2. European theatre. That shite in the Pacific was whack.

Money wise, you can't go wrong taking lottery numbers back with you either. That or take back the coordinates of some shipwrecks that were salvaged for lots of gold.

Is there something you'd go back in time to see if you can change it?

Maybe to kill Hitler when he was a vagabond in Austria.

I'd go back and help him.

#Hitlerdidnothingwrong

1982 man, coach puts me in the 4th quarter and we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. I’d have gone pro…in a heartbeat. I’d be makin’ millions of dollars and… livin’ in a… big ol’ mansion somewhere. You know, soakin’ it up in a hot tub with my soul mate…

I'd go back to 1994. I was 14.

Life would be so different. Especially with all that Amazon, alphabet, and apple stock.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldnt go to some weird crazy time. Id go to when I was 11-12 as long as I can keep all my thoughts that I still have. Buy Apple/Amazon early, make bets on the games and events you remember and live a life of complete luxury.

I'd go to California, 1848 and stop James Marshal from finding gold and starting the ensuing gold rush for 20 years because it would change the name of the San Francisco 49ers. :D

I wouldn't mess with history like that. The book 11/22/63 is a pretty damn good look into alternate reality

Too dangerous to go back very far. Risk butterfly effect ruining something. Dont mess with nazis or Hitler, that was prob a necessary evil. Pearl Harbor was the real tragedy there. Bitcoin too risky, youd prob just get hacked. Lotto would be a decent bet, go back a few to the big mega mil win. On the other hand maybe better to just aim for a lower profile win. Mega mil win like that makes you a target for crime. Going back far for historical reasons is a death sentence. Your body isnt equipped to handle the germs and diseases of long ago. Plus no one would understand your speech and you would look and act like a heretic. Stay recent and local is safest bet.

I would go back one minute before FF started this thread and start my own "If you had a time machine thread..." and then Moonlanding the sh!t out of this one.

• Like 1

I would go back to this morning and make better fantasy coaching decisions! :mad:

May 5th, 2000. Play the winning Mega Millions numbers, be the lone winner of over 300 million. Take the payout and in about a year put it all on Amazon stock when it drops below $7. That and make a lot better decisions from that point forward.

May 5th, 2000. Play the winning Mega Millions numbers, be the lone winner of over 300 million. Take the payout and in about a year put it all on Amazon stock when it drops below $7. That and make a lot better decisions from that point forward.

You'd still fock your life up.

Jeez that is so tough.....I mean, do you go to the birth date of like Mohammed and kill him to avoid islam? Do you stop Europeans from slave trading, at the very least to the Americas? Kill Hitler as a baby? There are so many things that likely make the world a better place? Stop the creation of plastics?

• Like 1

I like this idea, but I think Id only go back a month or so to find the biggest lotto payout.

I wouldnt wanna jeapordize the space-time continuum and accidentally miss meeting my wife or having my sons.

Jeez that is so tough.....I mean, do you go to the birth date of like Mohammed and kill him to avoid islam? Do you stop Europeans from slave trading, at the very least to the Americas? Kill Hitler as a baby? There are so many things that likely make the world a better place? Stop the creation of plastics?

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I was stationed in Little Rock, Arkansas in the late 80s. :ninja: