Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns Thread***

Thursday night games are usually not prime matchups. NFL Network doesn't get the tasty ones reserved for CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.

I'm rolling with the Browns defense in a few DFS T-M contests as a rookie signal caller comes into their house and they are fuming!!! I'm not using anyone else though.

Any degenerate gamblers here in on this game? I may throw a few bucks down, not sure yet. I only bet one game last week on Chicago -3. Nothing jumps out at me yet for this week.

Any degenerate gamblers here in on this game? I may throw a few bucks down, not sure yet. I only bet one game last week on Chicago -3. Nothing jumps out at me yet for this week.

Getting points against the Browns is a rare thing.

David "7 targets per week" Njoku

I haven't watched any CLE games closely. If he's getting that many targets then what's the deal with the poor yardage? Bad passes? Bad drops?

Getting points against the Browns is a rare thing.

You almost have to bet on it just for the fact that it's an historic moment. Tell your kids about it. Your kids can tell their kids....

Dad: "I remember that one year when the Browns were favorites to win a game".

Kids: "Come on dad, stop kidding around."

Betting on the Browns is never a good idea. Both teams have some scrappiness to them. I think ultimately the Browns D will hold down the Jets offense handily. They did it to Pit and to No. I put together a 6 team parlay with the Browns giving 3 for $5.

Ive got Browns and the under

Seriously, whose bright idea was it to make this a focking prime time game?

The NFL prolly didn't want to put a good game up against the Trump rally.

Inactives:

Jets: S Marcus Maye, CB Derrick Jones, CB Juston Burris, OG Dakota Dozier, TE Neal Sterling, DL Folorunso Fatukasi, LB Josh Martin

Browns: QB Drew Stanton, WR Rod Streater, LB Christian Kirksey, TE Seth DeValve, DL Emmanuel Ogbah, DL Ifeadi Odenigb, DL Devaroe Lawrence

Dolphins -3 looks pretty good imo.

Crowell looked fantastic game 1 but laid an egg last week. Any chance he has a chip on his shoulder as a former Brown and lays the wood?

I haven't watched any CLE games closely. If he's getting that many targets then what's the deal with the poor yardage? Bad passes? Bad drops?

I know that he dropped two passes in the first game. With someone else you might attribute that to the rainy weather in Cleveland that Sunday. But Njoku has a history of dropping passes. It's on me for drafting him, i guess.

Looked like PI to me on callaway

Thing is, the DB was playing the ball the whole way. His head was turned towards the ball for a few yards. Perarra (?) just called it a good no call.

Why do the Browns have their rookie second string RB blocking the edge on punts?

Theyre the Browns?