Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

When does this end? WHEN?

They are just hurting themselves... They boycott films in Georgia, their movies will get less money, which means they directors won't want to put them in movies because they are babies, thus giving them less and less work...

Win-win...

Im so focking tired of the celebrity mouth....Seriously. I have never liked it much anyway, but it has gotten out of hand.

Again, I am a middle of the road voter and political person but this crap will definitely push me to the right..It already has in most cases.

So here we have Milano basically saying...unless people in Georgia vote in the way that SHE believes.....they should boycott the state? So there is only one way to think and vote, her way? And SHE has a problem with Trump....LMFAO

So here we have Milano basically saying...unless people in Georgia vote in the way that SHE believes.....they should boycott the state? So there is only one way to think and vote, her way? And SHE has a problem with Trump....LMFAO

Yep, Hollywood elitism...

I mean Hollywood is the best people on the planet... Everyone looks up to them... They make such great decisions and know all...

Not just her....lots of them..It's so absolutely horrible......These wingnuts influence THOUSANDS of Americans..If not millions. Celebrity obsession is alive and well in the USA. And these fockers are doing this stuff.

Not only is she calling for a boycott cause she didnt get the results she wanted but Abrams is also going to file a lawsuit because she lost. What a bunch of idiot sore losers. These are the people who get participation trophies. Just cant handle when they lose and dont get their way

Good. Boycott so we can all forget you are all alive. Let some right wing billionaire set up a studio somewhere and hire in fresh writers, voices, and faces and throw these retreads by the roadside. Then the new actors and writers can have award shows if they want in a bar atmosphere wearing every day clothes and talk about movies and tv shows and not politics. Hollywood is so corrupt it only exists to feed these over-inflated egos.

Do people really think that there are only a few actors in this world that can entertain? But no, Hollywood has to first work their mind control on new young faces until they are allowed to get cast. I bet the people on this forum could put together more entertaining movies than "The Mountain Between Us", Dirty Grandpa", "50 Shades of Black", "Nina", "Gods of Egypt", "Jenny's Wedding", "Black or White", "Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2"... etc....etc...etc...

And no I haven't seen those movies, but I dare you to watch them. I'm already conditioned to know that 95% of what Hollywood puts out there is pure crap. Go ahead, boycott the whole country. Please.

I am a middle of the road voter and political person but this crap will definitely push me to the right..It already has in most cases.

#metoo

I have voted for Democrats in the past, but their condescending attitude pushed me to the right.

Now they are piling batschit crazy on top of the condescension.

I'm glad I walked away.