Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

In The Last Twelve Hours....

While drinking that much water for me is easy, I have thought about how easy it is to load up on ounces and ounces of beer

We've got a local place that offers a Gold Card for $20 per year and on Sundays and Mondays all drinks are BOGO if you have one.Got there one year for NFL Championship Sunday and proceeded to start on 25 oz. Boulevard Wheats and in the 4th quarter of the second game had to turn down my free one as 11 was more than enough ounces :unsure:

Buy a case and drink a lot of vodka. Wake up, or not. Math tells me my consumption. Deductive rations tell me. Phag.

And the 15 yo girl in you tells you to post about it?🤔

Funny how drinking 8 glasses of water a day seems impossible yet 8 beers and 7 shots in 3 hours goes down like a fat kid on a see saw.

Crazy.

This. He's prolly a great guy in real but he talks about drinking and fighting like he's in high school. Not something to be proud of in your 50's.

In not fitty.

I think the Vodka is the problem. Vodka is for girls, and therefore only gets girls drunk. Try drinking some liquor made for men. Bourbon, Tequila, etc.

I think the Vodka is the problem. Vodka is for girls, and therefore only gets girls drunk. Try drinking some liquor made for men. Bourbon, Tequila, etc.

On light rocks with a twist of lemon isn't for girls.

When I drink bourbon or whiskey I stink like it the next day. Vodka is odorless

When I drink bourbon or whiskey I stink like it the next day. Vodka is odorless

Did you lose weight when you went from beer to vodka? Presuming you drink it without a high-carb mixer. :cheers:

Did you lose weight when you went from beer to vodka? Presuming you drink it without a high-carb mixer. :cheers:

Beer belly went away rather quick. Couple bloody Mary's then just straight vodka

:cheers:

Beer belly went away rather quick. Couple bloody Mary's then just straight vodka

:cheers:

Figured as much. I know you tend to make your own mix, but I looked up off the shelf mixes and was surprised that a serving is only 7g of carbs. Carry on brutha. :cheers:

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-cocktail-mixers-flavorings-original-bloody-mary-cocktail-mix_f-ZmlkPTE3ODczNQ.html

I have to say, every hardcore boozer I've ever known always ended up on Vodka.

And gin. With lemonade.

Figured as much. I know you tend to make your own mix, but I looked up off the shelf mixes and was surprised that a serving is only 7g of carbs. Carry on brutha.

Also to add - with our soda stream I make my own carbonated water. Use that as a mixer with a splash of juice. Just a splash. Grapefruit or cranberry. Did I say just a splash.

Also to add - with our soda stream I make my own carbonated water. Use that as a mixer with a splash of juice. Just a splash. Grapefruit or cranberry. Did I say just a splash.

Interesting, a few years ago a coworker of mine ordered a vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry and a lime. Sounded good so I tried it, it was very good. Club soda (or your carbonated water) has zero calories.

Tonic water is surprisingly the debbil; lots of carbs.

Did I ever tell you about my experience with people who can drink more than a human should be able to?

In traffic school, for a ticket, the instructor was a retired cop. He told us how he quit drinking. He said if he was drunk though, he would never blow anything above 0 on a breathalizer because he has some extra enzyme in his body that breaks down alcohol. I'm like, yeah whatever.

Fast forward, my buddy's wife, who is about 5'9 and slim, doesn't drink but once in a while, can drink anyone under the table. Took two well known alkys on back to back shot for shot. Both went down puking before she was all that drunk. Weird.

One of my best friends was renting a room in my basement. He stumbles in the door, slurring his words and says, I just got pulled over. Ummm... how are you not arrested? I blew zeros.

So at this point I am putting all these things together wondering if it's not BS. Although I couldn't find anything online about it really.

Final person I meet with this. Guy I work with says he drinks 20+ beers every other night. He never ever seems like he had been pounding alcohol the next day. Our of curiosity I ask him, have you ever been breahtalized, having a feeling I knew the answer. He tells me he was in a parking lot, outside a bar smoking on New Years eve. Cop pulls up just to chit chat. He asks the cop if he can use his breathalizer to see what his BAC is. He blows in it and hands it back to the cop saying, Hah, its broke. I just blew 0.

Bunny, you are one of these people I assume

No, Bunny earned his tolerance through years of heavy drinking.

I may be one of those fast alcohol metabolizers. I rarely drink, and have never been drunk. I’m on a business trip with friends this week, and some a hole decides to start buying rounds. Two mixed drinks and four shots later, I don’t feel any different. Granted, that was over a few hours, but I should have zero tolerance, while the people around me were all acting drunk.

It's not a contest so much as it's real fact. Some can and most can't.

I used to be able, when I was twenty, to drink an entire pitcher in fifteen seconds. That was a contest. Now I pace thyself. Not proud of it. It is what it is.

The alcohol intake isn’t too impressive, but I’m always amazed how much liquid alcoholics consume. At dinner I’ll typically drink a glass or two of water max, while my drinker friends have 4-5 drinks during the same meal. Meanwhile, heavy drinkers like yourself consume over a gallon of liquid regularly.

If you are over the age of 25, participating in a drinking contest is an automatic loss.

You should subtract your age from the total you drink to determine the “winner” of the contest.

This. He's prolly a great guy in real but he talks about drinking and fighting like he's in high school. Not something to be proud of in your 50's.

The is no age where one should be proud of how much they drink, or who they beat up.

This is pretty accurate for the alcoholics I admit to the hospital. I think it is the most affordable hard liquor.

The alcohol intake isnt too impressive, but Im always amazed how much liquid alcoholics consume. At dinner Ill typically drink a glass or two of water max, while my drinker friends have 4-5 drinks during the same meal. Meanwhile, heavy drinkers like yourself consume over a gallon of liquid regularly.

I appreciate your attention and attempt to finger my cornhol. I do drink massive amounts of liquids. Last night I drank twelve sixteen tall boys and a half bottle of vodka.

Got up this morning and drank eight Coors Lites and five vodka shots before noon. Do I shake....you bet.

Last time I did payroll I could barely fill the federal tax boxes out. Got the shakes. Found a with good penmanship and a taste for large . Got her halfway into the hallway and she was good to go. Porky and fun. Pantyhose slave wanting a man to strip her down.

Last time I did payroll I could barely fill the federal tax boxes out. Got the shakes.

Been there. Sucks. That or voiding two or three checks out in a row because I can't write legibly.

None of my business at all but you need to quit drinking and I'm confident it's not going to be easy for you minus rehab or God.

I appreciate your attention and attempt to finger my cornhol. I do drink massive amounts of liquids. Last night I drank twelve sixteen tall boys and a half bottle of vodka.

Got up this morning and drank eight Coors Lites and five vodka shots before noon. Do I shake....you bet.

Last time I did payroll I could barely fill the federal tax boxes out. Got the shakes. Found a ###### with good penmanship and a taste for large ######. Got her halfway into the hallway and she was good to go. Porky and fun. Pantyhose slave wanting a man to strip her down.

I've had a few hair of the dogs in my day, but why drink so much on a Sunday morning? You can't need that much to get rid of the shakes, do you? :dunno:

It's time to leave and get another quart

Around the corner at the liquor store

Haha, the cheapest stuff is all I need

To get me back on my feet again

:music_guitarred:

You were lucky to have him as long as you did. My dad quit at 44 and dropped dead not too long after. Also quit 3 packs a day cold turkey same time.

So pen drinks now?

Apparently. But alcohol doesn't affect him. Nor does meat. I'm pretty sure he is a robot. :dunno:

So pen drinks now?

Peer pressure is a Biotch

Apparently. But alcohol doesn't affect him. Nor does meat. I'm pretty sure he is a robot. :dunno:

Makes sense, he's immune to alcohol.

So pen drinks now?

This dude that had cumulatively less than one drink in his who life is now downing shots and beers all over the place?

Yeah something doesnt add up.

I've had a few hair of the dogs in my day, but why drink so much on a Sunday morning? You can't need that much to get rid of the shakes, do you? :dunno:

He’s an alcoholic. It’s what they do.

So pen drinks now?

Not really. I told you guys I’ve tried a bunch of alcohol over the years, as there are plenty of people who are convinced I just haven’t found the right drink, or had enough at one sitting. I was with a few coworkers who fell in these categories. Once again, I still don’t get it.

This dude that had cumulatively less than one drink in his who life is now downing shots and beers all over the place?

Yeah something doesnt add up.

No, you misunderstood. One BEER. Ive tried all sorts of wine, mixed drinks, liquor, etc. Never been drunk, and the only feeling Ive had with drinking is medicine-headed, and sleepy. Like taking a Benadryl. No euphoria, feeling relaxed or disinhibited. If thats a buzz, no thank you.

That was the most alcohol Ive consumed in one night though.

Been to 3 Mardi Gras. Averaged about 35 beers per day there. Not much else to do there but drink and roam around. Every place sells single cold beer to go including CVS. NO can be a dangerous place for a drunk.

Miller Lites 3.5% or whatever has no relationship to a microbrews 4.5% or whatever. It's not just the alcohol levels, it's other stuff (types of yeast, sugar) in the beer that has an effect on the bodies ability to process it.

No, you misunderstood. One BEER. Ive tried all sorts of wine, mixed drinks, liquor, etc. Never been drunk, and the only feeling Ive had with drinking is medicine-headed, and sleepy. Like taking a Benadryl. No euphoria, feeling relaxed or disinhibited. If thats a buzz, no thank you.

That was the most alcohol Ive consumed in one night though.

You mean Worms, attorney at law, falsely accused someone because he doesn't bother to get the facts straight? No way.

Been to 3 Mardi Gras. Averaged about 35 beers per day there. Not much else to do there but drink and roam around. Every place sells single cold beer to go including CVS. NO can be a dangerous place for a drunk.

Miller Lites 3.5% or whatever has no relationship to a microbrews 4.5% or whatever. It's not just the alcohol levels, it's other stuff (types of yeast, sugar) in the beer that has an effect on the bodies ability to process it.

I can't imagine. Ben there 3 times but never Marci Gras. Halloween once - which was so insane I cannot imagine MG.