Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

UPDATE: Fournette DNP Friday - Not expected to play

Doesn't help his chances of playing Sunday. Anyone eyeing Ivory as a sneaky pickup this week?

I'm debating whether it's worth dropping McFadden for him for a possible one week play...

Can't see him playing full allotment of touches if he does play.

This is awesome news, I need the Fournette owner to finally lose a focking game! Cheers to him sitting ! :cheers:

Pulled the trigger on dropping McFadden for Ivory. I'll take a one week lottery ticket over the Cowboys RB fiasco for now.

This is awesome news, I need the Fournette owner to finally lose a focking game! Cheers to him sitting ! :cheers:

:cheers: Fournette owner in my league is an ahole. Anything bad for him is great. :banana:

• Like 1

:cheers: Fournette owner in my league is an ahole. Anything bad for him is great. :banana:

all fournette owners are aholes. :mad:

• Like 1

Ivory in ppr may feast on colts. with no practice all week would jacksonville really risk there top player?

does ivory get a feature role, in the event of a fournette inactive, or is there any timeshare?

tj yeldon? he has been inactive a bunch this year.

don't the jags have an off week after this sunday? would make sense to sit fournette. #wishfulthinking

Last week's game only 4 players rec'd carries: Bortle, M. Lee, Fournette and Ivory. Ivory would feast if Fournette is out.

whats the word? any local talk. I guess i could just google to see what the vibe is , lol

I have ivory and am really considering starting him even if Fournette plays. Doesnt sound like they will want to run him into the ground yet again. My other option is AJones who should get half the work but if Saints get up the game script will suck.

Sucks, but I have been crushed with injuries and byes (already having to cut Mack just to have enough WR/TE to fill a starting lineup) ... I could make an attempt at picking him up, but it would cost me Houston D. Otherwise I will be plugging in T Coleman or the Duke in a worst case scenario.

Always a smart move drafting the players that don't have injuries.

Always a smart move drafting the players that don't have injuries.

Pretty sure its the opposite ankle from preseason. And I would have gladly drafted him in hindsight, even with this ankle issue now.

Pretty sure its the opposite ankle from preseason. And I would have gladly drafted him in hindsight, even with this ankle issue now.

Yeah, just broke the 15 year scoring record in our league one week after just missing it on a Diggs injury. In first by 90 points, I think I'm okay with the Fournette pick.

Naw I was just joking.

I say if Fournette indeed misses the game I'm going to say yes.

The Jags really like to run the ball.

Even in a ppr I would start Ivory.

I'm eyeing this heavily. I currently have Darkwa in but both Henry & Ivory are available in 1 league. I'd have to drop Darkwa (which I think holds more long term value over Ivory...jury is still out if over Henry).

I say if Fournette indeed misses the game I'm going to say yes.

The Jags really like to run the ball.

Even in a ppr I would start Ivory.

ppr for sure, ivory had 9-74 rec last week i think

Fire ivory, theyre resting fournette this sunday guys. Just confirmed.

The #Jaguars are not expecting to have star RB Leonard Fournette (ankle) vs. #Colts, sources say. Sunday, then bye week to rest.

Per Ian Rapoport on Twitter...

A surprise: The #Jaguars are not expecting to have star RB Leonard Fournette (ankle) vs. #Colts, sources say. Sunday, then bye week to rest.

Should I pick up and start Ivory over Doug Martin in 1 ppr league? I need major points to catch up after Chiefs D got my -8 and my opponent had Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce in on Thursday night. I'd have to cut Sammy Watkins, or Kittle who I just picked up for a $1 to cover Engram's bye next week, or Hundley who is my backup QB now that I traded P Rivers away. My other starting RBs this week are L McCoy and J McKinnon (benching Ty Montgomery and obviously David Johnson can't go).

I went ahead and cut Sammy Watkins and picked up Ivory. Think I might start Ivory (if Fournette is inactive) over Doug Martin. Jacksonville has a great matchup for running backs. Guy with Fournette is 6-0 and scoring a lot of points every week, so wanted to block him, although he's got Hyde on his bench so he'll probably be OK if Fournette is actually inactive.

I gobbled up ivory after i saw Leonard didn't practice friday.

All signs lean towards a productive day for ivory.

hoping we are not all cussing him Sunday afternoon and starting an F u thread with Ivory at the top. I need my ff luck to change. starts today.

go Ivory :banana:

• Like 1

I gobbled up ivory after i saw Leonard didn't practice friday.

All signs lean towards a productive day for ivory.

hoping we are not all cussing him Sunday afternoon and starting an F u thread with Ivory at the top. I need my ff luck to change. starts today.

go Ivory :banana:

yep.....not what you call feasting. TJ Yeldon steals the show. Happens nearly everytime this stuff happens