Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Her lawyers are saying she won't testify until the FBI does an investigation. The FBI allegedly says it will not do an investigation because no federal crime has been alleged to have been committed. So does this mean she will not testify?

I agree with you the FBI is good and already conducted a background check.

She didn't tell anyone for 30 years.

She turns over allegation not to law enforcement but to a politician.

Her therapist records show she said 4 people were present.

She says therapist wrote it down wrong.

She doesn't know where the party took place.

She doesn't know when the party took place.

She doesn't know how she got to the party.

She doesn't know how she got home from the party.

She doesn't know who else was at the party.

But miraculously she absolutely clearly without a shred of doubt knows Kavanaugh tried to rape her.

:wacko:

And Sho is appalled that anyone would doubt her story.

This one was easy to spot. I cant believe were still talking about it.

I can't believe it either. It's a shame the Dems have made it harder for women who have actually been assaulted to be believed.

There's absolutely no reason as I said earlier for her husband not to act. I'm not talking about shoot the guy. But you go to the local bar association and you Lodge a complaint. You go to his wife and say hey I think you should know...Simple. You don't go to a politician.

And, if you're so fired up for an FBI investigation? Go to the FBI.

The reason that sane people subscribe to the "Innocent until proved guilty" principle, is because liars can then lay charges on whomever they wish, on a whim, for whatever reason they wish. No way to run a civilization.

Yep, your link appears to not have notice of evidence, so my inquiry was more intended for the wider audience.

Is anyone aware of anything that might be something you could reasonably call "evidence" in any way?

Here is some evidence that was scrubbed from the internet:

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1

She went to a high school full of drunk sluts. Some of whom were also racist.

You have to want to believe it to believe it. Just like I want to believe Eli isn't washed up.

In Sho's defense, every pundit, talking head, and MSM writer believe her story too.

No, they don't. Every pundit, talking head and MSM are using this to take a shot at Trump's agenda.

No different than the left leaners here. Only wiff's dubious feelings for women is allowing him to remain somewhat impartial on this subject.

• Like 1

No, they don't. Every pundit, talking head and MSM are using this to take a shot at Trump's agenda.

No different than the left leaners here. Only wiff's dubious feelings for women is allowing him to remain somewhat impartial on this subject.

...now imagine she was black...

• Like 2

And In fairness, I watched about three and a half minutes of Morning Joe this morning and at least Joe is bashing the Democrats pretty well over their handling of all this.

Mika is so un hinged she shouldn't be allowed on TV anymore. Or at least move over to The View.

The FBI already did a background check on him and you aren't honoring it. Who has little faith in the FBI?

And she hasn't agreed to testify. So once again you are a liar when you say she intends to. You don't know.

Not a fact comes out of your programming. Ever.

Background check vs investigation is a bit different...try harder next timeShe states she would testify after an investigation. She didnt say she wouldnt testify or refused to as you and others have falsely claimed.

Background check vs investigation is a bit different...try harder next timeShe states she would testify after an investigation. She didnt say she wouldnt testify or refused to as you and others have falsely claimed.

I have never claimed she said she wouldn't testify. I am pretty sure that no one has heard a word out of her. You can fact check that.

I still don't know what the FBI would be investigating? Great talking point though. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The FBI has stated no federal crime was committed and how do you investigate when she doesn't know when it happened, where it happened, differing versions on how many people where there, doesn't remember how she got there or how she got home. And Patrick Smyth, who she claimed was there, denies being there.

If she wants an investigation by law enforcement, why wouldnt she start with the local PD? Wouldnt this be their jurisdiction?

Is there any precedent for the FBI investigating this type of thing?

If she wants an investigation by law enforcement, why wouldnt she start with the local PD? Wouldnt this be their jurisdiction?

Anita hill. ?

They investigated Anita Hills claims, but she was a federal employee.

Back to the drawing board for the Ds. Another swing and a miss. At this point they are just an embarrassment to the country .

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/christine-blasey-fords-high-school-classmate-not-possible-203516371.html

Basically the Blasey Ford chick is lying, the Ds are grabbing onto it and running with it like its a stick of dynamite and it's blown up I their faces again. She has an agenda and that is accuse him but hope to remain out of site. Didn't work and now the truth is coming out. She knew it all along but she a radical leftist.

• Like 1

The FBI has stated no federal crime was committed and how do you investigate when she doesn't know when it happened, where it happened, differing versions on how many people where there, doesn't remember how she got there or how she got home. And Patrick Smyth, who she claimed was there, denies being there.

he's a hack and an idiot .... a 7 year old watching inspector gadget could come to the conclusion that this scam doesn't warrant or need an investigation.

There's absolutely nothing to investigate. She has nothing.

Such a hack

• Like 1

100% true, but Montgomery County Police just doesn't ring to the ear like the FBI. And honestly, MoCo is a whackjob leftist county so one would think they would be on this one, EXCEPT, no politician in MoCo is going go anywhere near looking into kids (now powerful adults) at Landon, Prep, or Holton Arms for a 30 year old dead nothing of a case.

Are the Dems desperate enough they would attempt to kill her next week if she shows up for the hearing?

Nobody cares about a real or fake boob grab 30 years ago, this hail Mary was a flop.

They can't really drag out more fake accusers, too obvious.

They laid the groundwork with the fake death threats.

I'd say there is a 25% chance they at least assault her while she is in DC

(Obviously they would dress up in khakis, polo shirt, maga hat, and tiki torches first. They aren't going to wear their Antifa outfit)

If I worked at the FBI, I wouldnt have a clue how to carry out an investigation. Please dont put me in charge of this. I dont know how to pull a magic rabbit out of my ass; I guess just pull out their 1982 yearbooks and start calling everyone.

A guy from Kavanaughs high school class is claiming he is the boy from Dr Fords memory.

Womp womp womp. Another swing and a miss.

he's a hack and an idiot .... a 7 year old watching inspector gadget could come to the conclusion that this scam doesn't warrant or need an investigation.

Such a hack

Could've sworn he was a down the middle kinda guy.

his tongue is down the middle of the America hating liberal agendas ass

The clown has made some dumb posts but actually posting that and thinking anyone would believe it takes dumb to new levels.

Also did you read that twitter yesterday from the woman taking Ford's side and how she was fawning over Mark Judge and how all the girls liked him back then, but saying he was a drunk. And this particular guy, who all the girls liked, and remembered, JUST HAPPENED to be the other guy in the room. Made up, plain and simple.

Also did you read that twitter yesterday from the woman taking Ford's side and how she was fawning over Mark Judge and how all the girls liked him back then, but saying he was a drunk. And this particular guy, who all the girls liked, and remembered, JUST HAPPENED to be the other guy in the room. Made up, plain and simple.

What this stain skank is trying to pull is plastered across the country and hurting the chances of any woman who legitimately was sexually assaulted, all in the hopes to discredit a judge who she believes is bad for her side. Truly a pathetic skank. You'd think Hillary wrote the script.

I can't believe it either. It's a shame the Dems have made it harder for women who have actually been assaulted to be believed.

Complete and utter bullshit

What this ###### stain skank is trying to pull is plastered across the country and hurting the chances of any woman who legitimately was sexually assaulted, all in the hopes to discredit a judge who she believes is bad for her side. Truly a pathetic skank. You'd think Hillary wrote the script.

This is why women dont come foreword...jackasses like this call them skanks.

Such a hack

THis is hilarious Im so many levels as you all berate this woman simply because she accused your cult heroes pick.

Absolutely pathetic what this bored has become.

Now that this is in the shitter, think the MSM can get on that Ellison situation now?

Now the Dems are at the "put out fake polls to try and sway public opinion" stage.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-more-americans-oppose-kavanaugh-confirmation-than-support-it/ar-AAAoAbI?ocid=spartanntp

They really deserve to be rounded up and sent to camps at this point.

Seriously, this country is headed for a Civil War if this type of behavior we've seen in the last two years keeps up. It's not going to end well for liberals, leftists and progressives.

Why would it not make sense more people oppose his appointment than support it? I'm not trolling

Because it’s an allegation right now. Prove it was him and I will agree with that.