Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Is it racist to not be physically attracted to a certain race of women?

I'm just not attracted to black and East Indian women. I have no racist feelings toward them in the work place, in the world, or whatever. Just not sexually interested. Never really have been. I'm sure some liberal in this country would call that racist.

Sexual attraction is completely subjective. You want to bang who you want to bang. Period.

Of course not. I dont generally like white women, unless theyre from one of the eastern blocks with more exotic features. IE Serbia, the Ukraine and Russia. I prefer Latin and Asian women.

IMO....If you are saying you could never be attracted to a black woman, that is indicative of racism......but if you are saying you have never been attracted to a black woman, thats not racism.

IMO....If you are saying you could never be attracted to a black woman, that is indicative of racism......but if you are saying you have never been attracted to a black woman, thats not racism.

This.

The same as not being attracted to a transexual. If you don't want to date a ladyboy you are anti trans.

It's not racism, it's homosexualism

Interesting. You are saying some guy is gay if he isn't attractrd to a certain race. But then that would imply a man is gay if he was not attracted to any particular female at all. 400 pound women, 12 year old girls, NYC inhabitants, etc... Are you attracted to every girl that is alive?

Of course not. I dont generally like white women, unless theyre from one of the eastern blocks with more exotic features. IE Serbia, the Ukraine and Russia. I prefer Latin and Asian women.

I'm similar. I'm Polish/Slovakian/Italian and am drawn to the "dirty white" look, including Latinas. Tho, Asian is hit or miss -- not a big fan of the Vietnamese look, but very much like Korean. Blond hair blue eyes fair skin, not my preferred (although I'd do her). Light black like Halle Berry, yes please. Dark black like Grace Jones, no thanks.

I don't consider it racist because I don't judge the race per se, I just don't tend to find them attractive.

• Like 1

I think if you are generally not attracted to a race or a look its not racist. However if you see a smoking hot black girl and say yuck. I don't like black girls. That would be.

I think if you are generally not attracted to a race or a look its not racist. However if you see a smoking hot black girl and say yuck. I don't like black girls. That would be.

Sure, if youre talking a black 10 vs. a white 7, and you choose the white girl, that may be racist.

But women of equal or close to equal levels, Black loses every time for me.

Ive only slept with one black chick. Slew of Asians, a few white girls. Never managed a Latina, Indian (feather or dot), middle eastern. Came really close on a smoking dot Indian once. Couldnt close.

Finding a mate to procreate with in order to advance your species. Thats the basic premise.

So its all about smell. You can smell your own.

Unless you're not attracted to her.

I've only attracted to a few famous black females. but Stacey Dash is probably the only one that actually has black features.

Unless you're not attracted to her.

I've only attracted to a few famous black females. but Serena Williams is probably the only one that actually has black features.

I am attracted to a body type. Then a face. I could care less about the skin tone.

I am attracted to a body type. Then a face. I could care less about the skin tone.

what about voice / accent, facial features, hair color, neeples? :dunno:

I used to hang with a smoking hot girl who was cool as hell. Half black, half Cherokee.

Which meant that she had all the dominant 'western' features: cute nose, long straight hair, pert butt, China Doll face, etc.

- and she had 'Black' skin. Beautiful. But not Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, what the hell is she this week? Kind of skin color.

The only thing Black about her, including voice, mannerisms, attitude, etc.

Stunning, just stunning.

But even then, got shiit in Texor for hanging with her. I'd say those people are def racist.

... Or, just realized that my ugly ass had no business being around somebody that beautiful.

what about voice / accent, facial features, hair color, neeples? :dunno:

ok I am attracted to voices. And laughs. I sought a now ex out at a bonfire because of her infectious laugh. She just also happened to have the body type and face I also like.
  • Like 1

I love all women, could care less what race they are, hot is hot. I definitely have phases though where I like one more than the other for a few months or longer. Theres some smoking hot Venezuelans in DT Orlando the last 1-2 years its awesome and they are easy as hell.

i am completely and utterly not attracted to the blacks.

• Like 1

Elizabeth Warren is Indian (feather not dot) and there's no way I'm focking her so I must be racist against Native Americans. :(

• Like 1

Yes it is. You can't tell me that there isn't a single woman from an entire race you don't find attractive. I find most Phillipino women aren't attractive, but there are some of course

Oh god yes.....and you can see the crazy in her eyes,

She has eyes? :D

Yes it is. You can't tell me that there isn't a single woman from an entire race you don't find attractive.

Find me a hot:

1. Hmong

2. Somoan

Go!

• Like 1

Find me a hot:

1. Hmong

2. Somoan

Go!

There’s plenty of hot Samoan hula dancers. The girls from Lily and Stitch?

Hmong, isn’t that just Chinese?

Yes it is. You can't tell me that there isn't a single woman from an entire race you don't find attractive. I find most Phillipino women aren't attractive, but there are some of course

That's a harsh statement. I mentioned earlier that I don't find dark black (e.g., Grace Jones) women attractive, but I find light black (Halle Berry) women very attractive. I also mentioned a preference for Korean vs. Viet, because I associate their eyes as being rounder and more like mine. That being said their could be an underlying racist motive, but I don't think it needs to be there. I just don't find them attractive in general. :dunno:

*couldn't

That's a harsh statement. I mentioned earlier that I don't find dark black (e.g., Grace Jones) women attractive, but I find light black (Halle Berry) women very attractive. I also mentioned a preference for Korean vs. Viet, because I associate their eyes as being rounder and more like mine. That being said their could be an underlying racist motive, but I don't think it needs to be there. I just don't find them attractive in general. :dunno:

Grace Jones isn't attractive in any skin color...

I used to hang with a smoking hot girl who was cool as hell. Half black, half Cherokee.

Mocahontas? :Mr-T:

• Like 1

Not attracted to this? :wacko:

Actually no I'm not.......nice titz though

You can be not attracted to a race in general but still find certain women of that race hot. Obviously Halle Berry and many other black women are gorgeous. But you can say you aren’t generally attracted to black women. There’s always hot women of every kind, but you can still generalize.