Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

9/11

It's pretty obvious. On Monday night, September 10th, Ed McCaffrey from the Broncos broke his leg. By All rights, I had first dibs on Eddie Royal. The only way that I couldn't get him was if they affected the servers on CBS Sportsline in New York.

Jokes on them though. Eddie royal sucked.

Everything else? Just a Smokescreen.

True Story.

True except for the fact that Eddie Royal was a sophomore in high school on 9/11.

True except for the fact that Eddie Royal was a sophomore in high school on 9/11.

Dammitt! I meant Kennison! Kennison!

True story. I've told him here before. This guy named so ducked his head in my office eyes are as big as saucers and he asked me if I saw what was going on! Can you believe it?😵

Me, yeah damn it! And now I can't get sports line! 😤

Saul. 😮

thank you big guy. i was going to post something about checking out the ae911 website. the buildings were obviously destroyed by controlled demolition. and for those who will say alright conspiracy theorist who do you think was behind this then? it's not necessarily the point they are making that they know who would have been behind it, but to first realize that yes there was a thorough and premeditated effort to set up all this implosion leading up to this date. once you can open your eyes to that fact then you can start to wonder who would have devised such an evil plot. it's sad that this all happened, but even worse knowing it was all a set up, and upon that even worse that most of the general public bought the idea that the buildings were brought down by planes.

• Like 1

thank you big guy. i was going to post something about checking out the ae911 website. the buildings were obviously destroyed by controlled demolition. and for those who will say alright conspiracy theorist who do you think was behind this then? it's not necessarily the point they are making that they know who would have been behind it, but to first realize that yes there was a thorough and premeditated effort to set up all this implosion leading up to this date. once you can open your eyes to that fact then you can start to wonder who would have devised such an evil plot. it's sad that this all happened, but even worse knowing it was all a set up, and upon that even worse that most of the general public bought the idea that the buildings were brought down by planes.

:thumbsup:

i will say this it sure gave the american public plenty of reason to want to attack the middle east. wonder if there could have been any other alternative reasons the government might have wanted to attack? maybe say oil

Again, read Popular Mechanics. Or don't. I don't care. For all I care, believe the Earth is flat.

You know the people who consistently don't think this was a controlled demolition? The people who wire buildings for controlled demolitions.

Never mind that you'd have to rip out ceiling tiles and drywall to get to crucial Joyces and whatnot. Never mind that those would have to be exposed with explosives clearly on display during regular business hours. Never mind that in most of these controlled demolitions, key support beams are literally cut out of the structure to ensure a straight vertical drop down. Never mind that not a single trader working late or janitor or office worker Etc saw any indications of that.

Set all that aside. You'd still need to have this really cool sort of Cirque du Soleil timing going on where you got dupes to fly planes into the buildings and then wait for a bit to detonate the explosives that you of course pre-wired weeks or days ahead of time apparently.

not to mention pretty much every single person in America has witnessed at least a dozen pre-wired demolitions on TV or in person. And you know what was not there for 9/11? The series of explosions that precede such a controlled drop.

But again, what do I care?

i will say this it sure gave the american public plenty of reason to want to attack the middle east. wonder if there could have been any other alternative reasons the government might have wanted to attack? maybe say oil

You do realize that America is the leading producer of oil today right? And that Canada in Venezuela were providing the majority of our oil at the time?

And that the glut of oil that kooks like you promised us after we invaded Iraq never actually materialized?

In fact, if anybody profited from Iraq E oil, and oil contracts, it was the Chinese.

And that if there was such a glut? It would actually hurt our domestic production and the profitability of that?

Just checking.

The real lie was convincing most of the retards on this board that somehow Saddam and obl were suddenly partners in crime.

Again, read Popular Mechanics. Or don't. I don't care. For all I care, believe the Earth is flat.

You know the people who consistently don't think this was a controlled demolition? The people who wire buildings for controlled demolitions.

Never mind that you'd have to rip out ceiling tiles and drywall to get to crucial Joyces and whatnot. Never mind that those would have to be exposed with explosives clearly on display during regular business hours. Never mind that in most of these controlled demolitions, key support beams are literally cut out of the structure to ensure a straight vertical drop down. Never mind that not a single trader working late or janitor or office worker Etc saw any indications of that.

Set all that aside. You'd still need to have this really cool sort of Cirque du Soleil timing going on where you got dupes to fly planes into the buildings and then wait for a bit to detonate the explosives that you of course pre-wired weeks or days ahead of time apparently.

not to mention pretty much every single person in America has witnessed at least a dozen pre-wired demolitions on TV or in person. And you know what was not there for 9/11? The series of explosions that precede such a controlled drop.

But again, what do I care?

joists

i did remember reading something years ago that there were some strange things going on in the buildings leading up to 9/11 according to some of the people who worked in the buildings. just tried to look it up again and couldn't find the original source i had seen, but did find an article an article on yournewswire.com where an scott forbes, an employee of fiduciary trust company international, talks about how there was a complete 36 hour power down and some "mysterious engineers" using spools of wire just days before the attack. not saying that this is the most credible site but once again i had remembered reading something about this years ago.

i did remember reading something years ago that there were some strange things going on in the buildings leading up to 9/11 according to some of the people who worked in the buildings. just tried to look it up again and couldn't find the original source i had seen, but did find an article an article on yournewswire.com where an scott forbes, an employee of fiduciary trust company international, talks about how there was a complete 36 hour power down and some "mysterious engineers" using spools of wire just days before the attack. not saying that this is the most credible site but once again i had remembered reading something about this years ago.

This guy has to be an alias trolling, right?

not an alias. architects and engineers telling us that these buldings were brought down by controlled demolition. stories from workers in the buildings telling us there was an unusual power down and some "mysterious engineers" doing work in the days leading up to all of this. if you want to ignore this kind of information i guess that's up to you, but i do not and feel like they need to reopen this whole investigation. nist did not follow the fundamental laws of physics in their ultimate findings as has been documented by many leading architects and engineers. the whole thing reeks of pulling the wool over the general public's eyes

nist did not follow the fundamental laws of physics.

He's right you know. The towers fell up. Something's afoot.

not an alias. architects and engineers telling us that these buldings were brought down by controlled demolition. stories from workers in the buildings telling us there was an unusual power down and some "mysterious engineers" doing work in the days leading up to all of this. if you want to ignore this kind of information i guess that's up to you, but i do not and feel like they need to reopen this whole investigation. nist did not follow the fundamental laws of physics in their ultimate findings as has been documented by many leading architects and engineers. the whole thing reeks of pulling the wool over the general public's eyes

You're getting your data from unreliable people/sources and taking it as gospel. Those people are wrong.

kanil, did you watch the video big guy posted? how can you refute what these experts in their fields are telling you? and you are telling me these people are unreliable. huh?

I can buy that the terrorists performed a controlled demolition; the planes were for effect. If you are asking me to believe that our government did it, that's a stretch I'm not ready to make. :cheers:

I just don’t buy that the suicide bombers knew exactly how to crash so the whole building comes down from what looks like just a couple floors of fire.

i should back off of the idea of it possibly being our government. at least i hope it wouldn't have been the case. but the real issue lies with all the physics and experts telling us it would be impossible for those buildings to have fallen the way they did from an impact at the level they were hit. just common sense. which is another reason to reopen the investigation to further find out who was behind the installation of the incendiary devices and thermite

... but you refuse to read Popular Mechanics which not only nailed it, which was long before that a scientific mechanical and engineering standard Bearer, but I believe actually won awards for their work.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/#steel

If you think I'm going to cut and paste for you, you're high.

most all of your popular mechanics article is observations from nist. nist is the organization who came to the wrong flawed conclusions which have been pointed out by many experts in the architectural/engineering field. which is why there needs to be a new independent investigation. so basically you believe the fuel/fire ran down the elevator shafts and caused the steel to deform and caused the entire structures to go into a freefall motion as if there were no structure beneath it. okay then still not buying that.

kanil, did you watch the video big guy posted? how can you refute what these experts in their fields are telling you? and you are telling me these people are unreliable. huh?

500 experts say 1 thing, 1 says another. This video cherry picks the 1 and you slurp it up because you want so bad to be right and have everyone else be wrong.

if you believe our government is so evil they'd kill so many innocent people, I'm not sure why you choose to live here. Also, don't you think one downed WTC (or plane) would be enough? Why go through the theatrics of multiple crashes, multiple sites, etc? Fvck, they could stage one family being executed by middle easterners and probably incite a war.

• Like 1

I can buy that the terrorists performed a controlled demolition; the planes were for effect. If you are asking me to believe that our government did it, that's a stretch I'm not ready to make. :cheers:

You don't think collapsing two of NYC's biggest landmarks is dramatic enough? :blink:

If they could demo the WTC without the planes, why not crash into the statue of liberty for a big FU America? Or crash somewhere else to maximize the killing?

I just don’t buy that the suicide bombers knew exactly how to crash so the whole building comes down from what looks like just a couple floors of fire.

I don't think they did. The collapse was unexpected.

How many people would have to be involved in an operation that size? And NONE of those people have come forward in the 17 years since? Odd.

Seems not as big a deal if the buildings don’t fall.

Oh sure, planes fly into iconic landmarks, killing a bunch of people every day. I wish these terrorist were a little more creative.

How many people would have to be involved in an operation that size? And NONE of those people have come forward in the 17 years since? Odd.

I'd have an easier time believing God herself orchestrated the collapse, and I'm atheist.

How desperate for a debate do you have to be to indulge this? If you're not mocking them you're doing it wrong.

How desperate for a debate do you have to be to indulge this? If you're not mocking them you're doing it wrong.

Theres a few mathematicians that have done the math for particular conspiracies and how many people would of have to been involved, how long they couldve kept it hidden, etc... essentially every measureable that you can think of. I think they estimated like 5,000-7,000 people would of had to been involved on 9/11 if it was a conspiracy. Clearly impossible. Two people cant even keep a secret that long.

If anyone believes this they should question their stance on everything.

• Like 2

...many experts say...

Look! It's the Donald Trump of 9/11!

One thing I've noticed in these debates is the opposing "experts" tend to have backgrounds in other fields, like electrical engineers arguing climate or structural science, for whatever reason.

Not sure why people choose to believe those with rudimentary understanding outside their chosen field vs. people who are trained and experts in a given scientific discipline. :dunno:

You don't think collapsing two of NYC's biggest landmarks is dramatic enough? :blink:

If they could demo the WTC without the planes, why not crash into the statue of liberty for a big FU America? Or crash somewhere else to maximize the killing?

I'm trying to work with Josh here; I don't believe in the conspiracy theory that they were destroyed by controlled demolition, mostly because as others pointed out, a conspiracy of that size is impossible to contain. But I must say that as an engineer (albeit electrical and not structural or architectural) there was || part of me that said hmm... at the collapses. :dunno:

I'm trying to work with Josh here; I don't believe in the conspiracy theory that they were destroyed by controlled demolition, mostly because as others pointed out, a conspiracy of that size is impossible to contain. But I must say that as an engineer (albeit electrical and not structural or architectural) there was || part of me that said hmm... at the collapses. :dunno:

I don't think you have be an engineer to say hmmm... at the collapse; it was totally unexpected. But rather than acknowledging you (used in the third person) don't understand, concocting such a huge conspiracy theory requires massive leaps of faith as to the planning, purpose and execution (including the cover-up) of such a plot.

fwiw I guess I appreciate it. One thing I would say though is if it were a controlled demolition ,which I am sure of there, there would be no reasons for terrorists to want to minimize damage. In their minds they would more than likely want those buildings to react like a domino effect hitting as many other buildings and destroying as many lives as possible. Amazing how they nailed all the important “symbolic” buildings and really didn’t leave a scratch on others