Sign in to follow this  
Brownsfan21

TE Wright Patriots

Any else think this guy is gonna have a big year like me. I could see this guy having a great year in two TE sets with the Pats and even better when Gronk gets dinged up?

I think that really could happen .

I think a lot of people see him being a mini Hernandez, just without the murders and all

• Like 1

Monitor his snaps....I just don't see him getting on the field enough, not for a while at least....

He's a great one to gamble on. If you have a solid TE1 and throw him on your bench to wait and see...can't be a bad thing!

Monitor his snaps....I just don't see him getting on the field enough, not for a while at least....

This↑↑↑... no one is ever trustworthy to be consistent on a Bill Bellicheck team except Brady and Gostkowski.

I like the freaky talent that the Bucs drafted in his place... Jenkins from Washington.

I would be pissed if I were a talented guy like Mankins who has clearly outplayed his contract and they ask you to take a pay cut for the team. Fvck you Kraft that is what a contract is... you should honor it.

let someone else overpay for Wright, then by week 5 or so when he hasn't done anything significant either send a low-ball offer or pick him up off of waivers. He's going to take a bit to mesh with Brady, and there are plenty of other weapons on that team to eat up snaps... He's worth a low-cost flyer, but i'd be hesitant to rely on him particularly for the first few weeks.

Good late pick .

Might be fools gold; might be a top ten TE.

It's worth noting that Gronk has admitted that he's going to be limited on the snaps he's in on Sunday. Sounds like Wright's value increased for at least one week.

For me, he's worth the roster spot and the WW pickup to see how this shakes out.

How many people wasted a draft pick and a roster spot for weeks for Terrance West only to find out Tate is going to be an every down back?

That's why they call it 'taking a flier'. Take a chance.