Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

I'm serious. Maybe because I'm on an iPhone? No good at this stuff. Oh well, based upon your large cache of lies and misleadings, I maintain you're FOS. I'm good with that.

Okay RP. 🤝

Okay RP. 🤝

Why don't you just hyperlink it? Too easy? Seems lots of people do it here.

Why don't you just hyperlink it? Too easy? Seems lots of people do it here.

Post 436 - it's right there. Go ahead and click it. Or don't.

Post 436 - it's right there. Go ahead and click it. Or don't.

I remember clicking on that as well. Didn't work either. You're really struggling here.

The fake cop / Marine / lifelong Democrat with the fake pool lies about a link.

Never saw that coming RP. :mellow:

The fake cop / Marine / lifelong Democrat with the fake pool lies about a link.

Never saw that coming RP. :mellow:

I'm sorry, but it's not working. You think I don't want to see it? I do. And I think I've explained numerous times here that if you would like to wager if I was indeed a Marine and NYC cop im down. Just set the terms and how much. Easy money.

Well, I don't think that I need to go on a fishing trip for you, but most recently, I think that Trump fired Comey from the FBI because he wouldn't do what was asked. Let's start there.

So you 'think' now qualifies as fact? :lol:

Aren't you the guy who said life isn't worth it in another thread?

Youre thinking of gobbledog and maybe Wiff

• Like 1

Agree or disagree.....I don't care. I as a Conservative view the Left as a greater evil (threat to our Liberty) than one man's sins.

Uranium One, use of FBI/DOJ against political opponents, etc....tip the scales of right and wrong much more than some pervert. If you still support voting Democratic at this point, that's what you're supporting. NOTHING is wrong so long as you get your agenda passed.

So is there a crime/sin one man could commit that youd consider more evil than being a democrat?

Conservatives are all in, until its time to take a dump, or go to the market, or scare away the boogeyman. Then theyre dumping inside, driving a car, turning on the lights, and taking advantage of all the other advancements progressive thinkers have provided them.

Just look at their child molestor loser Moore. Dude road in to vote on a horse, like he was Michael Landon reincarnated.

Conservatives are all in, until its time to take a dump, or go to the market, or scare away the boogeyman. Then theyre dumping inside, driving a car, turning on the lights, and taking advantage of all the other advancements progressive thinkers have provided them.

Just look at their child molestor loser Moore. Dude road in to vote on a horse, like he was Michael Landon reincarnated.

None of us live in Alabama you fkn retard...

Jesus dude, get a grip.

Based on your posts, I would have lost ALOT of money on that one.

1\10

Forced.

Really? It felt very natural. Tried to do the guitar emoji, but Im on my phone and I dont remember how to type it. It would have helped.

Yeah, you and Henry Ford, kindred spirits.

Really? It felt very natural. Tried to do the guitar emoji, but Im on my phone and I dont remember how to type it. It would have helped.

That g0ddamn guitar emoji is a tough one.

Same with the head banger :mad:

That may have helped.

It also doesn't help that alot isn't a word... You shouldn't have emphasized your terrible grammar while attempting an Alabama joke. Terrible execution.....

Be better.

So is there a crime/sin one man could commit that youd consider more evil than being a democrat?

Which is more of a threat to our country:

A. Pervy guy in the Senate (we endured Franken)

B. Some 'progressjve' Democrat that wants more of what the previous administration did (FBI/DOJ conspiring go keep the Democratic process from happening)

B. Some 'progressjve' Democrat that wants more of what the previous administration did (FBI/DOJ conspiring go keep the Democratic process from happening)

A.

This party of morality is always willing to sacrifice that "morality" when it suits their needs.

Jesus dude, get a grip.

He's a 20 something indoctrinated snowflake, so I give him a pass. His posts should be mandatory reading to show the sadness of the education system.

He's a 20 something indoctrinated snowflake, so I give him a pass. His posts should be mandatory reading to show the sadness of the education system.

Sadly, he's not. He's probably pushing 40.

So you called for Franken to resign?

Yes. If there are people in office who are abusing their power (sexual harassment, using DOJ/FBI for unethical/political reasons, etc.), then those people are unfit for office. I don't care what party they are in.

In case you have not noticed, I am neither Dem or Rep and have a general distrust of many of our elected officials.

Yes. If there are people in office who are abusing their power (sexual harassment, using DOJ/FBI for unethical/political reasons, etc.), then those people are unfit for office. I don't care what party they are in.

In case you have not noticed, I am neither Dem or Rep and have a general distrust of many of our elected officials.

I respect that but given what we've found out about the FBI and DOJ, IMO the greater threat is electing more of the same 'anything to accomplish our agenda' people.

If you first answer my question, I will answer then your question.

I respect that but given what we've found out about the FBI and DOJ, IMO the greater threat is electing more of the same 'anything to accomplish our agenda' people.

That is your "lesser of two evils" choice. I feel that I have to make those same decisions, but I ignore the letter next to the name to do that. Try it sometime.

• Like 1

That is your "lesser of two evils" choice. I feel that I have to make those same decisions, but I ignore the letter next to the name to do that. Try it sometime.

I don't vote for candidates who support abortion, higher entitlements, open borders, sanctuary cities much less weaponizing govt agencies against political opponents.

Try that all the time.

If you first answer my question, I will answer then your question.

Of course there is. Myself, if I lived in Alabama I would have abstained from voting.

I was pointing out that the reason Alabama voters still voted for Moore was he was the lesser of two evils.

I don't vote for candidates who support abortion, higher entitlements, open borders, sanctuary cities much less weaponizing govt agencies against political opponents.

Try that all the time.

So, on abortion, for example - you won't vote for someone who is for abortion in its current state, but you are ok in voting for a guy who would then diddle that kid that was not aborted? Just trying to reconcile certain morality votes vs. others.

Of course there is. Myself, if I lived in Alabama I would have abstained from voting.

I was pointing out that the reason Alabama voters still voted for Moore was he was the lesser of two evils.

What is that crime/sin? I realize that wasn't technically my question, but I thought it was implied.

When I think of abortion it makes me sad to consider all the unborn girls that Congressman will never have the opportunity to molest. :(

So, on abortion, for example - you won't vote for someone who is for abortion in its current state, but you are ok in voting for a guy who would then diddle that kid that was not aborted? Just trying to reconcile certain morality votes vs. others.

Youre wasting your time man.

They dont view politics as disagreements. They view it as an existential war. Good vs. evil. The rebels vs. the Jedi.

They honestly believe that everyone who doesnt believe with them is at best, a moronic brainwashed sheep, or if not, an evil manipulative America hating insurgent of totalitarian Marxism.

They honestly believe that one party is unethical scum while the other is not. They come up with and believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about the other side, crazy beautiful mind complicated nonsense involving serial killing, pedophile dungeons, muslim homosexual bathhouses, etc.

But every single thing that tarnished their party is the nefarious work of the propaganda wing of the enemy, aka the mainstream media.

In short, they are completely focking irrational. Dont even bother with the pretense of debate with them.

• Like 1

I think he answered the question you asked, 10 minutes before you asked it, so I wonder if you were really curious to know the answer, didn't read the response, or were you more interested in casting aspersions with a moral challenge you already knew the answer to, and piled on anyway?

They dont view politics as disagreements. They view it as an existential war. Good vs. evil. The rebels vs. the Jedi.

They honestly believe that everyone who doesnt believe with them is at best, a moronic brainwashed sheep, or if not, an evil manipulative America hating insurgent of totalitarian Marxism.

They honestly believe that one party is unethical scum while the other is not. They come up with and believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about the other side, crazy beautiful mind complicated nonsense involving serial killing, pedophile dungeons, muslim homosexual bathhouses, etc.

But every single thing that tarnished their party is the nefarious work of the propaganda wing of the enemy, aka the mainstream media.

In short, they are completely focking irrational. Dont even bother with the pretense of debate with them.

Like this poster, who far prefers to cast aspersions, having more than ample opportunity to have recognized that FatBoy's question was already answered to the satisfaction of anyone who would possibly have an open mind about this topic.

Titans: it isn't "disagreements" anymore when one side introduces character assassination to the degree that your side has. It is a war tactic.

The moral bankruptcy of this topic isn't found on the Right. Those on the right well understand the sheer volume of baseless attacks on people who come from the conservative right; they're viewed as the primary enemy to the progressives, and the Left doesn't mind being truly immoral in fabricating nonsense after nonsense to character assassinate them. It's endemic to their nature, which is why we now see such a wide variety of examples: (blacks placing racist graffiti on doors; gays slurring themselves on cakes, etc).

And we on the Right are tired of it. You and others now regularly call Moore a 'kiddy diddler', when aspects of these stories have flat fallen apart right in front of your face. The only thing I can truly discern is that he had a taste for late teens girls when he was in his 30's. I didn't see "diddling" in any of the stories that had sufficient credibility with me to take to the bank.

Combine these observations with the more than suspicious timing of the attacks (what: Moore has managed to achieve his level of success without anyone hearing about any of this until now...and - in addition - these allegations didn't appear in the primary either??)..and you see why Conservatives are fully about saying "FOCK YOU" to the insipid left.

So the reaction is: presume that these attacks are nearly entirely bullsht until they've had their full facts uncovered and investigated. I haven't seen that at all.

And again I'll ask: is this thread going to be around longer than these accusers? Which is going to disappear into the ether first?

Right. Like how the KKK is a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists. Now that's irrational. Your side has gone so far to the stupid you're never coming back.

• Like 1

You know what would suck? Backing a baby diddler out of knee jerk partisanship and then the guy loses anyway. Id need to take a shower with a Brillo pad after that.

You know what would suck? Backing a baby diddler out of knee jerk partisanship and then the guy loses anyway. Id need to take a shower with a Brillo pad after that.

I guess when you already voted for a rapey dude with a hooker wife, you might as well go all in. :dunno:

The Hillary supporters could probably provide a few tips. Losing with dignity, that sort of thing.