Sign in to follow this  
trzan11

Keep 4

keep 4. who would you keep? 10 team league, standard scoring...

M. Hasselbeck

T. Owens

P. Burress

D. Jackson

B. Lloyd

C. Portis

J. Jones

D. Foster

M. Anderson

T. Gonzalez

Im thinking Portis, J Jones and TO right now, but im struggling on the 4th keeper... HELP!! will respond to yours. THANKS!

Curt

You are right to be torn... the 4th seems like a choice dependent on who else has already been kept by other owners. I would probably keep Jackson or Gonzalez ( but if all other quality QBs are kept I would have to consider Hasselbeck). Good luck.

You are right to be torn... the 4th seems like a choice dependent on who else has already been kept by other owners. I would probably keep Jackson or Gonzalez ( but if all other quality QBs are kept I would have to consider Hasselbeck). Good luck.

thanks for the advice... as far as i know QB-wise, p. manning, brady and palmer look like they will be kept. ive never been into keeping qbs though. but hasselbeck did impress me last season. maybe ill keep jackson and hope that h-beck will be there for me in the first few rounds.

i've had gonzo on my team for 3 years now. last year was a let down. especially since larry is getting the ball so much.

M. Hasselbeck

T. Owens

D. Jackson

C. Portis

Gonzalez will struggle (as will LT) with (cry me a) Rivers at QB.