waliguy

Tinker Bell vs. Fast Willie Parker

Scoring:

1pt for 10 yards rushing

1pt for 10 yards receiving

1pt per reception

6pts TD

---

I have to make a decision between Tinker Bell and FWP as my #2 RB going into the season.

We keep 3 players (no more than two from any one position). My RBs are:

Portis

Bell

Parker

Martin

Portis is my no brainer keeper. (My WRs all suck.) Martin isn't deserved of a keeper spot.

Bell might blowup this year. I just don't really want to go into the season with Shana-wank playing mindgames with his running backs. And we all know that continues all year long. Regardless of whether it's RBBC or someone emerges, I believe Bell is still good for 800 yards and 5 TDs in 2006. He could do much better than that.

FWP is proven, but will run between the 10s again in 2006. He'll still be good for 1100 yards and 8 TDs.

I'm leaning toward FWP on this one. Opinions?

I think Parker is the safer pick at this point. We all thought Bell would be featured last year but that did not materialize. Parker is not a feature back either, but his role as the main guy is pretty well defined. If I had to draft now, I'd go with Parker.

I have a similar problem only a little more complex. I have Parker, Bell and Foster. I can only keep 2. To me Parker is the no brainer. He is the man in Pittsburgh, goal line running aside, whereas Shanahan can't seem to get over his man-love for Ron Dayne. Cowher isn't as fickle as Shanny with RBs. I think Shanahan could put Michelle Wie in the backfield and get her 1000 yds. I'd keep Parker. Now me, who know, Bell or Foster. I suippose I'll flip a coin right before my keeper deadline. Good luck!

parker is much safer, stick with FWP.

agreed, i'll pick FWP over bell.

If you want a chance at winning the whole thing then take the risk that Bell can win the job....if you want to be a team that might be able to compete take Parker

Personally nothing is ever won by playing it safe and I would go with Bell

FWP is the safeist pick by far.Shanny has screwed me enough I try to avoid the Denver RBs,if I have a choice,which you clearly do.HTH