Matt Hassleback

Cedric Benson

Ladanian Tomlinson

Cadillac Williams

Chris Chambers

Terrell Owens

Antonio Gates

Lofa Tatupu

I am leaning towards Aaron Brooks with Derrick and Strahan aging. Could use some advice on this one

I need more information to give a real answer. I need to know how you keep your keepers (9 per year?) and what your starting requirements are.

Without that information, I'd go with Bruce. Strahan and Brooks may be aging, but so is Brooks. You have Hass, so Brooks has little real value to you. Keep a WR that has the potential to put up good numbers for you in Bruce.

Good luck! :doublethumbsup:

yeah, the rules are sort of strange, when you say your current roster, are you refering to your keepers?

either way, I'd go Brooks or Bruce. I think if you are willing to gamble, Brooks could have a helluva upside.

If he can connect with Moss like he did with horn, you've got a guy that could easily supplant Hasselbeck, whom I don't consider to be that much better than Brooks anyways. Bruce is not a bad #3 WR. Do you start 3 WR's? Flex? PPR? Need to know these things to give you a more informed opinion.

Good Luck man. :first:

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=213612

I say keep Bruce.Brooks is on a new team and QBs usually have off years when they have new coaches and teams.Brooks is a bigger risk