Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Buffalo at Jacksonville: AFC Wildcard: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Bills: LB Matt Milano, WR Brandon Reilly, WR Malachi Dupre, TE Khari Lee, OT Conor McDermott, OG John Miller, CB Shareece Wright

Jaguars: RB T.J. Yeldon, OL Josh Walker, WR Montay Crockett, CB Jalen Myrick, OL Chris Reed, DT Eli Ankou, OL Will Poehls

McCoy is active, Yeldon is not.

Geez. Another screen.

First team to score wins. They needed one first down.

At the very least buffalo flipped the field position here, so this drive is a success.

Oooohh points are precious this game and jax just gave buffalo field goal range with a late hit on a tyrod slide.

Tyrod misses O'leary for a TD. Seems to be overthrowing alot of balls. Might be nervous.

Jacksonville better start spying tyrod or they're going to get whooped

That was a great play by campbell at the very least tyrod would've had a 1st down.

Oh my god! Jacksonville with a free 1st down on an offsides on a damn fieldgoal!

I know Romo looks wrong by saying Buffalo should've taken the penalty for delay of game instead of using the timeout after trying to draw Jacksonville off thanks to the gift 1st down on the penalty, but he's absolutely right. It always drives me crazy when teams waste timeouts in those spots.

Why throw on 1st??

I think they thought the backshoulder was there when Tyrod threw the fade a couple plays before so they wanted to come back to it.

I think they thought the backshoulder was there when Tyrod threw the fade a couple plays before so they wanted to come back to it.

They over-thought it. Run it. Four times if necessary.

You know and Jax was probably sitting on the run right there too. Buffalo is calling a perfect game so far.

Im always confused by those types of reviews. I don't think zay got the first, but he was definitely closer than they spotted it, but I guess since he didn't get the first they're like, "close enough"

Meanwhile everytime the use the chains, the implication is the spot should he correct down to the length of a chain length.

Jesse James wants his TD back.

Fock off NFL officials

Jesse James wants his TD back.

Fock off NFL officials

Typical Steeler fan...

Am I wrong? Hell no

You think it was a TD because it was Pittsburgh... If it was the other way around and it was a pass to Gronk with Pittsburgh ahead, you would be saying it was the correct call...

The Steelers never lose a game, it is always the refs fault, or the weather, or this or that...

However Posty that James play was a Catch. They lost ultimate because they couldnt run a legit play (coaching issues again) to follow. I blame 90% if loses on Tomlin or Haley

If you pay attention to me I am not one of those fans and I dont see too many of those on this board either that blame refs or the weather we usually cant stand our coaches or blame it on Ben

However Posty that James play was a Catch. They lost ultimate because they couldnt run a legit play (coaching issues again) to follow. I blame 90% if loses on Tomlin or Haley

If you pay attention to me I am not one of those fans and I dont see too many of those on this board either that blame refs or the weather we usually cant stand our coaches or blame it on Ben

Enough whining. Youll get your chance again, when it really counts

Enough whining. Youll get your chance again, when it really counts

Probably, and the Steelers will lost in New England... But hopefully Jacksonville takes care of business...

I wasn't talking on the board, I am talking about Facebook, in person, having family live within a couple of hours of Pittsburgh, actually living outside of Pittsburgh for two years, etc... I know how they act...

All hyperbole aside:

That was the most hideous, unwatchable NFL football game I have ever witnessed.....and I didn't specify "playoff" game.

All hyperbole aside:

That was the most hideous, unwatchable NFL football game I have ever witnessed.....and I didn't specify "playoff" game.

I literally slept through it. Woke up and looked at the stats and recap and confirmed sleep was a way better use of my time.