Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Another Voice banned on YouTube...Gavin McInnes

McInnes has some strong views for sure, stuff that I can see people being really p!ssed off about.

He looks like all the guys righties make fun of

Put him in black and stand him in an intersection in Portland...instant Antifa.

He looks like all the guys righties make fun of

Put him in black and stand him in an intersection in Portland...instant Antifa.

hes a comedian, he does it for a reason, he also likes to dress like Michael Douglas from Falling Down just to set people off

everything he says is true though, some of his stances are like women are happier when they are in the home and have a family, which is true, but god forbid anyone say anything

ironically you can't even watch his video about stepping out of the proud boys, because Youtube has blocked it from everywhere

I hadn't heard about that so I googled. Apparently his legal council (and Milo Y's) have counseled them to disassociate with the group because it may help lighten the sentences of 9 Proud Boys in NYC by making it more apparent that the Proud Boys aren't a gang. If McInnis and Milo don't look like leaders of the group, it helps that. Weird. Need to figure that one out better.

The FBI clarified last week that the PB's aren't an extremist group. The Southern Poverty Law Center alleged they're a hate group a while ago and ever since they've been doomed to that perception by outsiders.

They make me cringe with their approach (Bandrus is right) but the PB's have probably done more disaster aid than aggression of their own accord.

I hadn't heard about that so I googled. Apparently his legal council (and Milo Y's) have counseled them to disassociate with the group because it may help lighten the sentences of 9 Proud Boys in NYC by making it more apparent that the Proud Boys aren't a gang. If McInnis and Milo don't look like leaders of the group, it helps that. Weird. Need to figure that one out better.

The FBI clarified last week that the PB's aren't an extremist group. The Southern Poverty Law Center alleged they're a hate group a while ago and ever since they've been doomed to that perception by outsiders.

They make me cringe with their approach (Bandrus is right) but the PB's have probably done more disaster aid than aggression of their own accord.

they have done tons of disaster aid, and lots of the guys in it are cops, fire dept, military guys

problem is the left pins it on them like you said as a hate group, and thats all the matters

as far as the PB9 all those guys did was finish the fight that the antifa started

Yeah freedom of speech is a pretty big deal. Even if you are a douche bag you still got the right to be heard.

Youtube, as a business, has the right to deny you service. They answer to their shareholders and must do what's in their best interest. Like it or not your political opinion can and does affect you in a very serious way in 2018. Especially if you decide to be in the public eye. Is what it is.

He needs to adapt and either be less of a douche or find another platform. Always a choice. God I love the USA. :doublethumbsup:

Troll gonna troll.

I dont think these media channels should be banning anyone unless theyve committed a crime like inciting violence. Gavin McInnes may be a despicable ass clown but it seems to me his crimes are floating conspiracy theories and being a race baiter. YouTube may call that hate speech but if thats the standard, a lot of content that is still on the channel is arguably hate speech. If I were YouTube I would not want to be in the business of making this kind of judgment call and opening my company up to charges that it is punishing right wing thought while making martyrs out of POS like Gavin and that Jones clown.

That said, in a world where our government reserves the right to imprison and torture its own citizens and companies get away with murder, I cant get all worked up over the fact that a race baiting conspiracy wingnut no longer has his YouTube channel.

There you go.

where has McInnes floated conspiracies, is that what CNN told you cause I am pretty sure you have never watched him

To be fair I dont watch CNN either. Im probably conflating him and that Jones jackass.

you are cause thats who hes mentioned with

hes more Crowder than Alex Jones

I have no idea who that guy is. I figured McInnes is a pseudo intellectual provocateur, 2 parts Jordan Peterson 1 part Milo.

I have no idea who that guy is. I figured McInnes is a pseudo intellectual provocateur, 2 parts Jordan Peterson 1 part Milo.

hes a provocateur, but no parts Jordan Peterson

hes basically a right wing scottish comedian who says alpha type things, like women would be happier at home with a family than working

here this is a good take

what a ###### joke

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/youtube-kicks-off-proud-boys-181954706.html

ironically you can't even watch his video about stepping out of the proud boys, because Youtube has blocked it from everywhere

They are simply in the business of controlling the "news" / "truth" :mad:

McInnis is entirely entertaining for sure, and I complete get why certain groups would rail against him, but he is no Milo.....He is somewhere between Shapiro and Peterson, but a bit more provocative. He is often right in his positions, but his presentation is sometimes cringe-worthy....

They are making these guys bigger than they should be.

This is also true. But their rise is a direct result of leftists rise, its a natural response. This has happened before.

Muh racists. :(

Gavin is the worst racist ever. He's in an interracial marriage with biracial kids. Somebody should tell him He's doing it wrong. :(
  • Like 1

Gavin is the worst racist ever. He's in an interracial marriage with biracial kids. Somebody should tell him He's doing it wrong. :(

I bet some of his best friends are black too.

Yeah freedom of speech is a pretty big deal. Even if you are a douche bag you still got the right to be heard.

Youtube, as a business, has the right to deny you service. They answer to their shareholders and must do what's in their best interest. Like it or not your political opinion can and does affect you in a very serious way in 2018. Especially if you decide to be in the public eye. Is what it is.

He needs to adapt and either be less of a douche or find another platform. Always a choice. God I love the USA. :doublethumbsup:

I 100% agree with you. The problem is the heads of these major internet providers have so much power they can stop people from even creating their own platform. Lets look at Gab as an example. They created their own platform only to have the ISPs (couldn't find hosting) and banks (paypal and petreon) block them too.

They are going to extreme lengths to get around this censorship. At some point enough is enough.

• Like 1

I bet some of his best friends are black too.

Some of the Proud Boys are. They're terrible at being racists too. :thumbsdown:

Crowders next. Liberals really do suck and ruin everything. Prove they are scum of the earth time and time again.

• Like 1

Crowders next. Liberals really do suck and ruin everything. Prove they are scum of the earth time and time again.

Liberals are mostly OK, leftists are intolerant of anything that might confront their beliefs, evidence in particular is something they rail against voraciously.

Some of the Proud Boys are. They're terrible at being racists too. :thumbsdown:

I should have known more about this Gavin guy specifically before commenting. I had him pegged as one thing he may or may not be. Mea culpa.

Ant-Semite speech from a Louis Farrakhan for example is on YouTube or Twitter.

Business can do what they want. And the public can call them out too, for making hypocritical-politically driven business decisions.

I 100% agree with you. The problem is the heads of these major internet providers have so much power they can stop people from even creating their own platform. Lets look at Gab as an example. They created their own platform only to have the ISPs (couldn't find hosting) and banks (paypal and petreon) block them too.

They are going to extreme lengths to get around this censorship. At some point enough is enough.

Actually when I said platform I was thinking of the term in a general way, not the internet specifically. But doesn't change things. Can't have it both ways. Already been down this road with hobby lobby. Whats done is done and I agree with the way things shook out.

Bottom line is, if this guy added instead of subtracted from youtube/googles bottom line he wouldn't be cut off. God bless the USA! :doublethumbsup: :banana: :clap:

Actually when I said platform I was thinking of the term in a general way, not the internet specifically. But doesn't change things. Can't have it both ways. Already been down this road with hobby lobby. Whats done is done and I agree with the way things shook out.

Bottom line is, if this guy added instead of subtracted from youtube/googles bottom line he wouldn't be cut off. God bless the USA! :doublethumbsup: :banana: :clap:

You think there is a large group of people that weren't visiting YouTube because Gavin had videos on there to the point it was hurting them financially? That didn't happen. YT shut him down over nothing plain and simple.

You think there is a large group of people that weren't visiting YouTube because Gavin had videos on there to the point it was hurting them financially? That didn't happen. YT shut him down over nothing plain and simple.

I think every decision they make is based upon one thing, earnings per share.

He was shut down either because they were getting ahead of something or because people complained enough to silence him. This is the leftist main tool, to silence opposition by any means necessary. Like a religion, it can only tolerate IT'S respective view of the world. yay freedom....

• Like 1

All of these crybabies who got kicked off YouTube should make their own YouTube. That's the beauty of a free market and corporations having the freedom to do business with who they want. You don't like the platform, go to another one or make your own.

I think every decision they make is based upon one thing, earnings per share.

Okay show me the group of people that weren't visiting YT because of Gavin being on there or show me the businesses that weren't running ads because Gavin had videos on their platform?

He was shut down either because they were getting ahead of something or because people complained enough to silence him. This is the leftist main tool, to silence opposition by any means necessary. Like a religion, it can only tolerate IT'S respective view of the world. yay freedom....

Yep, everyones out to get you. Do you wear a skirt and skip to work?

Good luck and have a nice life lol.