Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Boston Bruins run up a tab of 157,000 at Foxwoods.

Looks like they were doing OK until the bottle of Ace Midas was ordered. :shocking:

Looks like they were doing OK until the bottle of Ace Midas was ordered. :shocking:

That was what rasn the Dallas Mavs bill up to 90,000.

4000 bottle of champagne Ace of Spades :thumbsdown:

They cost about 400 if you get em at a store

Also, Tyler Seguin is still 19, yet he has been at every bruins party and drinking at every one of them. No one care he is underage? :dunno:

Also, Tyler Seguin is still 19, yet he has been at every bruins party and drinking at every one of them. No one care he is underage? :dunno:

Anyone who does care, or mentions it, is an uber doosh. The man just won the focking stanley cup for christ's sake.

Anyone who does care, or mentions it, is an uber doosh. The man just won the focking stanley cup for christ's sake.

Is that the law?

if you win the stanley cup, drinking age doesn't matter? :thumbsup:

Look at the racks on a couple of those chicks who are in the picture where Chara's dumbass is drinking out of the Cup. God I hate professional athletes :mad:

Is that the law?

Of course that is not the law. Didn't say it was legal, said griping about makes you an uber doosh. Quite frankly, if they ain't driving or doing something stupid, I think cops should look the other way at anyone over 18 drinking.

Of course that is not the law. Didn't say it was legal, said griping about makes you an uber doosh. Quite frankly, if they ain't driving or doing something stupid, I think cops should look the other way at anyone over 18 drinking.

Is being in the USA illegally also not a crime? :dunno:

Is being in the USA illegally also not a crime? :dunno:

The Latino Coalition group finds your comments reckless and misinformed.

Please tone down the vitriolic discourse.

If I are old enough to go to war and die for your country, you are old enough to have a focking beer.

Unfortunately most 18 year olds are immature and irresponsible..... So who knows. But as to your original point..... Yea who focking cares. He win the stanley cup. Let him drink. Retarded.

Is that the law?

Actually if you win the cup here in michigan they give the entire team 24 hours free reign of the city......no rules.........word is Dominic Hashic ate 3 babies when the wings won.

Who knew hockey players made that much? :dunno:

$156k doesn't really sound like that much for Pro Athletes that just won a Championship.

we've heard stories about Pro Athletes throwing around a lot more money than that.

$156k doesn't really sound like that much for Pro Athletes that just won a Championship.

we've heard stories about Pro Athletes throwing around a lot more money than that.

That's what I thought too, I mean ya expensive but not nusto

That's what I thought too, I mean ya expensive but not nusto

Edjr just likes to start threads that really aren't very interesting, but it may mean that people will "talk" to him.