Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mom who acted Out ‘Rape-Murder Fantasy’ on adopted daughter worked for child care agency

'murica!

:mad:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/pennsylvania-mom-accused-acting-rape-200046338.html

The Pennsylvania woman who has been charged with her boyfriend in the death and dismemberment of her 14-year-old adoptive daughter spent seven years working for a children’s welfare agency overseeing adoptions, PEOPLE confirms.
A statement obtained by PEOPLE from Catherine Allen, the director of administration for Pennsylvania’s Northampton County, confirms Sara Packer, 41, “was an employee of Northampton County from 2003 through 2010,” working as a supervisor for the county’s Children, Youth and Families Division.
Allen’s statement does not address the criminal allegations against Packer, which according to prosecutors stem from an alleged “rape-murder fantasy” she allegedly acted out with her boyfriend, Jacob Sullivan, 44.
“The county cannot comment regarding ongoing law enforcement investigations,” reads the statement.
Packer was suspended from her position in 2010 following “allegations of misconduct,” according to personnel records obtained by PEOPLE. Those records do not detail the specific allegations against Packer.
Packer and her 44-year-old boyfriend, Jacob Sullivan, face multiple charges connected to the death of Grace Packer, who Packer took in as a foster child at the age of 3 and later adopted.
Prosecutors allege that Packer and Sullivan preserved Grace’s remains in cat litter for three months before chopping up her body and dumping it in a remote area of Pennsylvania.
Grace was reported missing by her mother in July. Hunters found her corpse on Halloween in a mountainous region of the state, just south of Scranton.
Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE that Sullivan and Packer began plotting the teen’s murder in late 2015, soon after Grace returned from a stay with extended family members in North Carolina.
“Unfortunately, Grace Packer was a disposable child to these people,” reads Weintraub’s statement. “Who will now speak for Grace Packer? We will.”
Weintraub said he may seek the death penalty against Sullivan and Packer.
Weintraub alleges that Sullivan and Packer forged a suicide pact and, on Dec. 30, unsuccessfully attempted suicide by prescription pills. Sullivan has been in the hospital ever since.
Sullivan was arrested on Saturday after allegedly telling several staffers at Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health in Abington that he was responsible for the teen’s strangulation murder.
“Under subsequent questioning by Bucks County detectives, he revealed in detail how the girl was assaulted and killed over the course of about 18 hours,” Weintraub’s statement reads.
Weintraub says the alleged attack on Grace began on July 8, 2016. Sullivan allegedly told investigators he and Packer drove the girl to a new home in Richland Township, where he allegedly punched her several times in the face, splitting her lip open.
“The two adults then took the teen to the third floor of the residence, where Sara Packer watched as Sullivan raped her daughter,” Weintraub’s statement alleges. “Sara Packer then left to buy Tylenol PM and other drugs for sedating Grace. Telling her the drugs would help minimize her pain from the assaults, the adults gave her an overdose of pills, then bound and gagged her and left her to die in the hot attic.”
Weintraub alleges that Packer and Sullivan said they left the house for the rest of the day, returning the next morning. Much to their shock, Grace was still alive, Sullivan allegedly told investigators.
“He strangled and suffocated her until she died,” claims Weintraub’s statement. “Packer and Sullivan then packed Grace’s body in cat litter to mask the odor and left it in the attic for three months.”
Weintraub called the crime “a rape-murder fantasy that was shared by Jacob Sullivan and Sara Packer, and they acted it out.”
Sullivan has been charged with homicide, rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful restraint, kidnapping, possessing instruments of crime, endangering the welfare of a child, abuse of corpse, simple assault, tampering with physical evidence, and corresponding conspiracy charges.
Packer was arrested on homicide, kidnapping, unlawful restraint, possessing instruments of crime, endangering the welfare of a child, abuse of corpse, simple assault, tampering with physical evidence, and conspiracy to commit rape charges.
Both Sullivan and Packer are being held without bail and have yet to enter pleas to the charges against them. Neither has retained legal counsel.
Weintraub’s statement alleges Sullivan shouted “I’m sorry for what I did” to reporters as he was being led into a courthouse Saturday for his arraignment.

:mad:
what a couple of sick focks

All over our local news here. She's ten minutes from me. She also has a beard. It's quite strange.

Totally F'ed up. that being said, I have NEVER seen someone charged with that many crimes all at once. That's the longest list i have ever seen

THIS is what you could find on the "dark web" should you be inclined to want to and look for it.

no thanks. sick motherfockers

What a couple of twisted, sadistic pieces of human sh1t.

I'm guessing meth etc. were involved as well

And yet some here are still opposed to the death penalty........There are some cases where it just seems appropriate. IMO this is one of them.

And yet some here are still opposed to the death penalty........There are some cases where it just seems appropriate. IMO this is one of them.

It's the death penalty in its current state. It takes decades and more money than life in prison to put someone to death in this country. That needs to be changed. Like with DUI's, they created super DUI's where I live. The punishment is more severe etc. They need to change the laws and make a murder charge and a super murder charge. I'm spitballing, but have it in the law where the person is tried, convicted, and executed within 12 months. This is bullshit that these people will live for decades on our dime.

Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row.

What a couple of twisted, sadistic pieces of human sh1t.

I'm guessing meth etc. were involved as well

they were planning it since 2015 that's a lot of meth

It's the death penalty in its current state. It takes decades and more money than life in prison to put someone to death in this country. That needs to be changed. Like with DUI's, they created super DUI's where I live. The punishment is more severe etc. They need to change the laws and make a murder charge and a super murder charge. I'm spitballing, but have it in the law where the person is tried, convicted, and executed within 12 months. This is bullshit that these people will live for decades on our dime.

Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row.

Won't get disagreement from me on this point. I have posted changes to the process that I would make myself. But I'm not talking about that. There are people on this bored who are opposed to the death penalty regardless of cost, the absoluteness of the person's guilt, or the specific crimes the person has committed.

Saw this yesterday... Unbelievable...

Same here.

I'm not sure why the thread title seems to emphasize her workplace as the outrage here.

What an absolutely abhorrent couple.

It's stories like this that make me wish for a hell.

Hopefully, they spend the rest of their life in GenPop getting brutalized

in every possible way.

I'm not sure why the thread title seems to emphasize her workplace as the outrage here.

it's all outrageous.

the fact her job was working FOR a child care agency makes it even worse

it's all outrageous.

the fact her job was working FOR a child care agency makes it even worse

Yeah but she hasn't worked there since 2010, and she was suspended for misconduct and apparently quit or was fired at that point.

Won't get disagreement from me on this point. I have posted changes to the process that I would make myself. But I'm not talking about that. There are people on this bored who are opposed to the death penalty regardless of cost, the absoluteness of the person's guilt, or the specific crimes the person has committed.

Yes...I am. These are sick focks and there is nothing to defend with them.

State sponsored vengeance is not the answer. And you can't say regardless of cost...because the cost is there.

Life in prison with no chance of getting out. I don't believe we as a country/society should be in the business of more death.

State sponsored vengeance is not the answer. And you can't say regardless of cost...because the cost is there.

Life in prison with no chance of getting out. I don't believe we as a country/society should be in the business of more death.

Blah Blah Blah. The cost factor can be mitigated. It's not state sponsored vengeance. It's a consequence. Do you ever punish your kids Mr. Mom? If so, do you consider it vengeance or a consequence of an inappropriate action?

If you market it as an express lane, then it might be more appealing.

Blah Blah Blah. The cost factor can be mitigated. It's not state sponsored vengeance. It's a consequence. Do you ever punish your kids Mr. Mom? If so, do you consider it vengeance or a consequence of an inappropriate action?

Punish...yes. I don't kill them though. Did I say not to punish criminals? Terrible analogy.

When there is both camera footage and a confession, these death sentences should be carried out a week after the sentence. I totally understand needing to be 100% of someone's guilt before carrying out the death penalty, but when there is zero doubt, stop wasting time and money and kill the ass hole.

When there is both camera footage and a confession, these death sentences should be carried out a week after the sentence. I totally understand needing to be 100% of someone's guilt before carrying out the death penalty, but when there is zero doubt, stop wasting time and money and kill the ass hole.

agree 100%

I think the judge should have a button to press and a sliding door opens up under the person and they fall into a pit with hungry animals

• Like 1

agree 100%

I think the judge should have a button to press and a sliding door opens up under the person and they fall into a pit with hungry animals

:lol:

agree 100%

Anybody have a Rankor we could borrow?

All over our local news here. She's ten minutes from me. She also has a beard. It's quite strange.

You have a beard too. You're not fooling anyone with that picture.

You have a beard too. You're not fooling anyone with that picture.

:D

Punish...yes. I don't kill them though. Did I say not to punish criminals? Terrible analogy.

Nice deflection though. Way to not address the actual points. Typical you. :thumbsup:

Nice deflection though. Way to not address the actual points. Typical you. :thumbsup:

Oh for focks sake...as if your rant about my parenting was an actual point?

I disagree with the death penalty...I disagree with state sponsored vengeance and believe that is what is is. It's not a deterrent...it's costly...and it's been shown to be a flawed system. My disagreement with the form of punishment is from many levels and it's telling that most civil countries do not use that form of punishment any longer. Look at the countries that do...is that who you wish to be aligned with?

Your Anti-Islam bigotry on full display. Shame on you.