Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

Kraft was absolutely right. I saw all those gang-banger tattoos and thought 'Holy crap, what a total piece of sh*t.'

Now I realize Hernandez was a much bigger piece of sh*t than I originally thought. Never judge. :nono:

Is there a bigger phony out there than Kraft? It's embarrassing watching him sometimes, acting like his organization isn't full of despicable liars.

Is there a bigger phony out there than Kraft? It's embarrassing watching him sometimes, acting like his organization isn't full of despicable liars.

Not including present company?

Old people are easy fooled.

My old boss hired a (scummy) secretary who we found crashed out with head on desk in the middle of day - a few times. Boss commented "I think she must have a sleeping disorder or something. I've heard of people like that..." No you moron, she's a f*cking drug addict.

you spelled amazing winners wrong

And yet the Falcons choked more then Aaron Hernandez did.

:ninja:

• Like 1

Bob Kraft hit a grand slam while standing on on banana peel on the edge of a grave site.

He's now considered a deep sleeper in dynasty formats.

Has that been said yet? :banana:

Nice try Sux. At least as good as the other jokes that didn't hit. Too obvious, I guess.

But I feel a ringer coming. I'm an optimist. :)

ETA - unlike Aaron Hernandez

Nice try Sux. At least as good as the other jokes that didn't hit. Too obvious, I guess.

But I feel a ringer coming. I'm an optimist. :)

ETA - unlike Aaron Hernandez

So it hasn't been said yet here?

VICTORY IS MINE :clap:

Oh. It was said earlier. Look back one page.

Really? Dammit :(

3 years into a life sentence and he hangs himself.

Just like a Patriot, finding a way to cheat. :thumbsdown:

3 years into a life sentence and he hangs himself.

Just like a Patriot, finding a way to cheat. :thumbsdown:

It's quite deflating, I agree. Too bad they didn't have a camera on the cell, say a spy gate camera system. Could have been stopped.

• Like 1

Legal Experts Say The Patriots And The NFL May Have To Pay Aaron Hernandez’s Family Millions

The life of Aaron Hernandez is over, but the story of his impact is just beginning. The former New England Patriots tight end and convicted murderer committed suicide early Wednesday morning and that final act may set off a long string of legal challenges and financial squabbles.

Last week, Hernandez was found not guilty of two murders dating back to 2012. According to a report in the Boston Globe, Hernandez’s death may impact his conviction in the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

“Unfortunately, in the Odin Lloyd matter, for the family, there won’t be any real closure,” said Healy. “Aaron Hernandez will go to his death an innocent man.”

According to some legal expects, the Hernandez estate could be owed a good amount of money if his legal convictions are indeed overturned. Lawyer Michael Coyne appeared on CSNNE on Wednesday and said Hernandez’s bonus money, base pay and NFL pension could still be paid out if the guilty conviction disappears.

Meanwhile, Lloyd’s family is very aware of a potentially overturned conviction.

“If these convictions are ultimately vacated — both his conviction with Odin Lloyd and his conviction on the gun charge,” Coyne asked “Will his estate — will his child and his wife — be able to recover either some of the bonus that’s still due to him under the Patriots contract or any of his pension benefits that the NFL might owe him?”

In June 2013, the Patriots withheld $3.25 million of Hernandez’s signing bonus. They also refused to pay him his $2.5 million in his guaranteed base salary. New England cited the collective bargaining agreement as their reason for withholding that guaranteed money. That’s the money Hernandez’s lawyers will likely pursue.

Coyne added: “The question is then: If he’s no longer criminally liable, has he violated the provisions of any of his contractual terms? And you know, where there’s money like this involved, the lawyers will have a field day.”

That means more legal action is sure to follow. This time, however, it will be more about finances than justice.

:o

Legal Experts Say The Patriots And The NFL May Have To Pay Aaron Hernandez’s Family Millions

The life of Aaron Hernandez is over, but the story of his impact is just beginning. The former New England Patriots tight end and convicted murderer committed suicide early Wednesday morning and that final act may set off a long string of legal challenges and financial squabbles.

Last week, Hernandez was found not guilty of two murders dating back to 2012. According to a report in the Boston Globe, Hernandez’s death may impact his conviction in the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

“Unfortunately, in the Odin Lloyd matter, for the family, there won’t be any real closure,” said Healy. “Aaron Hernandez will go to his death an innocent man.”

According to some legal expects, the Hernandez estate could be owed a good amount of money if his legal convictions are indeed overturned. Lawyer Michael Coyne appeared on CSNNE on Wednesday and said Hernandez’s bonus money, base pay and NFL pension could still be paid out if the guilty conviction disappears.

Meanwhile, Lloyd’s family is very aware of a potentially overturned conviction.

“If these convictions are ultimately vacated — both his conviction with Odin Lloyd and his conviction on the gun charge,” Coyne asked “Will his estate — will his child and his wife — be able to recover either some of the bonus that’s still due to him under the Patriots contract or any of his pension benefits that the NFL might owe him?”

In June 2013, the Patriots withheld $3.25 million of Hernandez’s signing bonus. They also refused to pay him his $2.5 million in his guaranteed base salary. New England cited the collective bargaining agreement as their reason for withholding that guaranteed money. That’s the money Hernandez’s lawyers will likely pursue.

Coyne added: “The question is then: If he’s no longer criminally liable, has he violated the provisions of any of his contractual terms? And you know, where there’s money like this involved, the lawyers will have a field day.”

That means more legal action is sure to follow. This time, however, it will be more about finances than justice.

:o

I hope they apply it towards their 2017 salary cap. :music_guitarred:

I hope they apply it towards their 2017 salary cap. :music_guitarred:

that won't help stop the Vikings from failing miserably, again.

hanged or hung?

that won't help stop the Vikings from failing miserably, again.

it was a joke you no neck, no funny, fuckchop. :lol:

All of his cap space is dead money. :lol:

:first:

With a hang time like that he shoulda been a kicker.

I didn't want to do a tight end joke. :dunno:

Tight end killed with a tied end.

After further review, the receiver did not get his feet down.

• Like 1

After further review, the receiver did not get his feet down.

Maybe it's the lack of gravity on the moon that didn't allow him to get both feet down. :dunno:

Never quite got the grasp on Hanged vs. Hung

Well, Hernandez hanged himself

I am well hung.

HTH

Tight end killed with a tied end.

Was he still considered a "tight" end?

Just tying up some loose ends.

See what I mean? :(

Was he still considered a "tight" end?

Just tying up some loose ends.

See what I mean? :(

He was knot.