Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

CNN breaking news!

:lol:

A sitting president has already done this, how can it be breaking news ?

:dunno:

Why do they still have the word news in their name ?

That would be dumb if she's actually planning on running again. She'd be his best ally.

If he can get her behind bars, he will be crowned king.

• Like 1

To hell with prison. Make her Bill and that retarded daughter of theirs live in peaceful Benghazi.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/donald-trump-don-mcgahn-clinton-comey/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Trump "wanted" to ask the justice dept to prosecute Hillary

News

Breaking

You're kind of missing the part where Don's own lawyer warned him off in writing in no uncertain terms because proceeding As Trump wanted to? Would lead to impeachment. That wasn't some liberal congressman telling him that. That was his own personal lawyer.

Oops.

Swear to God, this morons going to trip over his one of these days and despite himself find a way to land in prison.

You're kind of missing the part where Dunn Zone lawyer warned him off in writing in no uncertain terms because proceeding As Trump wanted to? Would lead to impeachment. That wasn't some liberal congressman telling him that. That was his own ###### personal lawyer.

Oops.

Swear to God, this morons going to trip over his ###### one of these days and despite himself find a way to land in prison.

and you and CNN are missing and ignored the point that Obama did it. Fact

You're kind of missing the part where Dunn Zone lawyer warned him off in writing in no uncertain terms because proceeding As Trump wanted to? Would lead to impeachment. That wasn't some liberal congressman telling him that. That was his own ###### personal lawyer.

Oops.

Swear to God, this morons going to trip over his ###### one of these days and despite himself find a way to land in prison.

Trumps lawyer is obviously a deep state plant just like the judge he appointed. Dude is surrounded by rats at all sides like Jack Nicholson in The Departed.

I was watching CNN the other day when one of their "breaking news" thingies flashed across the screen...

The told the person they were talking to that that they had to cut away for this "breaking news"

I'm thinking to myself, hey self, this must be pretty big "breaking news" to have to cut someone off like that, right, self?

Turns out the "breaking news" was that the judge gave shithead Acosta his press pass back. :rolleyes:

At least Hannity STARTS his show with the same dumb ass verbage, right?

Real "breaking news" would be :

The Hawaii nuke scare

Any active shooter in a public place

Tornado / tsunami / earfquake warnings

Death of an important person whom we all know

Steel Panther tour dates

I was watching CNN the other day when one of their "breaking news" thingies flashed across the screen...

The told the person they were talking to that that they had to cut away for this "breaking news"

I'm thinking to myself, hey self, this must be pretty big "breaking news" to have to cut someone off like that, right, self?

Turns out the "breaking news" was that the judge gave shithead Acosta his press pass back. :rolleyes:

At least Hannity STARTS his show with the same dumb ass verbage, right?

Real "breaking news" would be :

The Hawaii nuke scare

Any active shooter in a public place

Tornado / tsunami / earfquake warnings

Death of an important person whom we all know

Steel Panther tour dates

Every current national news outlet calls every word they say is breakings news.

If he can get her behind bars, he will be crowned king.

This.

You can't get Obama..........that would lead to too much bloodshed. But locking Hillary and her crew up would bring down the house. Sooo many people would get clipped because, well..........why take the chance?

CNN is so obviously fixated on Trump, even my most liberal friends are like..."yeah, its getting to be a little much, Trump is way too far up in their wheelhouse...."

That is a startling admission from people I would never expect to hear it from....

CNN is so obviously fixated on Trump, even my most liberal friends are like..."yeah, its getting to be a little much, Trump is way too far up in their wheelhouse...."

That is a startling admission from people I would never expect to hear it from....

its 24/7 TDS

Even Larry KIng called them out on it.

CNN is bizarro FOX.

+1

Fox used to be the worst, hands down, CNN has passed them....

+1

Fox used to be the worst, hands down, CNN has passed them....

Fox was as bad as CNN under Obummer. Now CNN is the worst and Fox mostly whines about CNN and the rest of the media. Theyll flip again the next time a Dem is in the WH. Rinse wash repeat.

Fox was as bad as CNN under Obummer. Now CNN is the worst and Fox mostly whines about CNN and the rest of the media. Theyll flip again the next time a Dem is in the WH. Rinse wash repeat.

Likely true..... :wall:

We live in strange times when the president proposes using the Justice Dept at levels that haven't been seen since Nixon and the response is :dunno:

I disagree, Fox numbed us with their massive overreactions and made up BS, that when real news occurs such at this, people think it's the worst, they are whining, they are bizzaro. When in reality, the actions of this President are this extreme, it's bizzaro that the public isn't reacting in a more shocked and outraged manner.

I disagree, Fox numbed us with their massive overreactions and made up BS, that when real news occurs such at this, people think it's the worst, they are whining, they are bizzaro. When in reality, the actions of this President are this extreme, it's bizzaro that the public isn't reacting in a more shocked and outraged manner.

:lol: :lol:

Your post is a prime example of what TDS looks like. Good work!

We live in strange times when the president proposes using the Justice Dept at levels that haven't been seen since Nixon and the response is :dunno:

proposed < actually doing it as Obama did but you guys can pretend it didnt happen.

I get it that it might make you feel better to believe that, but I have to say that this is nothing close to reality. CNN was at one time a trusted new source, but they have forsaken that role and instead become the lefts version of Fox, and I would suggest they are worse than Fox at this stage.

The media is no longer reliable, there are pockets of reporting where we can likely trust, NBC, CBS, and ABC now hold the remnants of rational and fair reporting from what I can tell.

There is no equivalent to Don Lemon on Fox News.

I bet I could find one, I would suggest that Milo is the right's version of Don Lemon

I bet I could find one, I would suggest that Milo is the right's version of Don Lemon

Milo isn't on Fox. Never has been.

Milo isn't on Fox. Never has been.

No he hasn't, but I did not limit myself to a media outlet, was simply locating his alter ego within the right leaning media

No he hasn't, but I did not limit myself to a media outlet, was simply locating his alter ego within the right leaning media

You're not limiting yourself at all then. The comparison is between fox and cnn

CNN is one step above BuzzFeed. Little high schoolers and college students that read BuzzFeed ultimately end up graduating and becoming CNN viewers. Any male that is 30 y/o plus that watches CNN is more than likely a phag.

CNN is one step above BuzzFeed. Little high schoolers and college students that read BuzzFeed ultimately end up graduating and becoming CNN viewers. Any male that is 30 y/o plus that watches CNN is more than likely a phag.

Or well-radicalized.....

I get it that it might make you feel better to believe that, but I have to say that this is nothing close to reality. CNN was at one time a trusted new source, but they have forsaken that role and instead become the lefts version of Fox, and I would suggest they are worse than Fox at this stage.

The media is no longer reliable, there are pockets of reporting where we can likely trust, NBC, CBS, and ABC now hold the remnants of rational and fair reporting from what I can tell.

You know, after the last few months of your posts, arguments, claims of objectivity and logic, I find your view of reality to be extremely warped. How do you think Fox would have reacted during if President Obama had thanked the a country for lowering gas prices while ignoring that the leadership of the country ordered the execution of a US resident?

You know, after the last few months of your posts, arguments, claims of objectivity and logic, I find your view of reality to be extremely warped. How do you think Fox would have reacted during if President Obama had thanked the a country for lowering gas prices while ignoring that the leadership of the country ordered the execution of a US resident?

Obama would have blamed a video
  • Like 2

I think fatigue set in really quickly with Trump because he makes an ass of himself on such a routine basis. At this point its hard to be shocked when the president neglects to visit a veteran memorial on Vets Day since the same guy was having Twitter slays with the horsefaced hooker he docked without a rubber just a few months ago. I totally get that.

On the other hand I do think CNN gets worked into such a froth about Trumps daily asinine utterances that they forget to hit him where it hurts, all the broken campaign promises, the sh1t economy and trillion dollar deficits. Everyone knows hes a cowardly piece of dogsh1t. They should focus more on the terrible job he has done as POTUS.