Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Wouldnt it be funny if the Titans knock off the Pats this weekend ?

Actually its the run game dominating that would do ot

These kind of things are fun to think about............. It would be the upset of the century. I would love it.

I just dont see it.

Now Jacksonville... that couldve happened. Doubt they get passed Pitt though

Corey Davis could have a big coming out party, Henry bust a few, Mariota runs for 80 yrds.... The D gets all over Brady. That would be fun to watch. Not likely though

If the D can get to Brady early enough and hard enough Ten can win. The Giants have powned NE with this recipe, but it only works if it works. Otherwise Brady throws for 400 yards and 5 TD's

Titans vs Jags would be great.

Get rid of both the Steelers and the Patriots.

I think the key is being able to put Brady under pressure using only four rushers. That's where the giants,and other teams have found success against them.

If you can run, and stop the pass, you can win anywhere. Until the refs make up a rule on the spot that is.

Up the middle pressure right in his face.

Titans don't have what it takes.

I would love too see a Titans Jags AFC tittle game, but the Titans don't have what they need too defeat the Pats.

I think "glorious" would be a better word than funny.... but I don't think it's happening. Pats vs. Steelers will (essentially) be the Super Bowl this year.

• Like 1

Titans vs Jags would be great.

Get rid of both the Steelers and the Patriots.

Yea. That would be so much better than watching 2 good teams play each other...

Run, run, and run some more. Qb options mixed in. Target Walker and Jonnu about 15 times combined 5 to 10 yards over the middle.

And on defense, send the farm straight up the middle.

I think the whole "trouble in Foxboro" thing last week hurts the Titans.

34-20 Pats

Yea. That would be so much better than watching 2 good teams play each other...[/quote

Agreed.

If the Titans and Jags both win, and let's not forget because I know you have, that it was indeed the Jags that beat up the Steeles already this season at Pitt.

So that's a friendly reminder for you, I'm always teaching you, but your getting more wise.

But back too the point, if indeed both the Titans and Jags win wouldn't that make them both good teams?

What say you?

Hebrews 13:6.

Yea. That would be so much better than watching 2 good teams play each other...

Agreed.

If the Titans and Jags both win, and let's not forget because I know you have, that it was indeed the Jags that beat up the Steeles already this season at Pitt.

So that's a friendly reminder for you, I'm always teaching you, but your getting more wise.

But back too the point, if indeed both the Titans and Jags win wouldn't that make them both good teams?

What say you?

Hebrews 13:6.

Yeah, you are brilliant. Hebrews 666

Titans +600 money line

get your bets in now

Back then Titans vs. Jags in the AFCCG was so good! Was really rooting for the Jags with Brunell, McCardell and Jimmy Smith back then. Who can forget Fred Taylor? Jaguars finished 15-3 that year. All 3 losses were to the Titans. Tennessee had their darn number.

And yes, key to winning is RUN, RUN, and RUN. Mariota will need to make some plays with his feet and not turn the ball over.

+ 600 money line, that's a good investment.

Go Titans

Yeah, and wouldn't it be funny if Trump stopped tweeting?

• Like 1

Yeah, and wouldn't it be funny if Trump stopped tweeting?

Or if Hillary and Oprah and Obama stopped talking. Now that would be special and heart warming.

Not me, but how much do you have on them?

I don't usually do straight up bets.

Last week I had titans/falcons money line parlay (50 to make 715)

This week I have Jax/Iggles 100 to make 770

Titans money line is good, but I am a pats fan and I see them losing 41 to 10

I think the Eagles have a good shot. Not a big fan of Jax this week as much as I love their Def. If Brown is back 85% get ready for Pittsburgh onslaught.

If the Titans win, that would have to be one of the biggest upsets in history beating both KC and NE in this playoff run. I wouldn't touch them with my money..

IF Mariota plays mistake free football and makes plays with his legs (80+ rushing yards).

IF Derrick Henry grinds out yards and time off the clock where NE is afraid to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

IF Rishard Matthews and/or Corey Davis can take the top off NE defense for a few big plays.

IF Walker and Decker can grind out tough catches and first down conversions in the middle of the field.

IF they can pressure Brady and get in his face all game.

That's a lot of IF's but not entirely out of the realm of possibility. I thought it was interesting that Randy Moss was awarded as the regular season picks leader out of the ESPN crew (14-2 record I believe) and he was the ONLY analyst that picked the Titans over KC. He predicted Henry would run all over them. It's going to take a similar game plan and they obviously can not go behind early against NE.

IF Mariota plays mistake free football and makes plays with his legs (80+ rushing yards).

IF Derrick Henry grinds out yards and time off the clock where NE is afraid to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

IF Rishard Matthews and/or Corey Davis can take the top off NE defense for a few big plays.

IF Walker and Decker can grind out tough catches and first down conversions in the middle of the field.

IF they can pressure Brady and get in his face all game.

That's a lot of IF's but not entirely out of the realm of possibility. I thought it was interesting that Randy Moss was awarded as the regular season picks leader out of the ESPN crew (14-2 record I believe) and he was the ONLY analyst that picked the Titans over KC. He predicted Henry would run all over them. It's going to take a similar game plan and they obviously can not go behind early against NE.

Titans will lose. Wanna bet straight up? KC was mentally challenged. NE is not challenged in this game.

mariota should leak a rumor that the pats have discussed trading for him...

Do they need a RB?

Lebeau May have beaten Brady one time with Steelers. It was a does of press man and a good rush. He must employ that again. He wont.

:doublethumbsup: