Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Stay classy Libs.......

You're an idiot. I will go back to ignoring your drivel now. :wave:

Maybe take an English book to the elevator lobby when you're taking a sh!t next time. :bench:

Well since I don't support Trump you can't be talking about me, so please quit polluting my thread. To your point - I refuse to be lectured by a racist doosh who had to go to China in order to feel successful.

Lol. Being called a doosh by strike. Ow. That really stings.

And I'll post what I like in whatever thread I like. Feel free to Fock yourself though.

Feel free to Fock yourself though.

Classy

Yeah........troll mode activated. :banana:

Is this the thread where a Liberal guy behaved in a way that Liberals don't even approve of, but Conservatives ignore that and openly call for a Civil War in which they get to kill everyone that doesn't think the same way they do?

He served his purpose and I don't really care that much about him as a person.

This.

Trump kept Hillary out of the WH. That alone is enough for me. The absolute humiliation she must have felt after losing to him is just a bonus.

• Like 1

In the classiness category, I'd have to give it to Hillary over Trump.

Trump pushed aside a head of state at an international forums, gets into twitter fights at 3AM and raves about crowd size and poll numbers.

Say what you will about Hillary, she does know how to look/act presidential.

You can feel fine about what you did back in the past. But now we are seeing now now. Back then passed just now. So now it's now. And right now you have a new choice.

You can support Donald Trump, or you can push to have him removed in favor of Orin Hatch. I don't know much about Hatch, but I've been lead to believe he is a good man. Or he is at least a Patriot, i.e. not a Russian Spy that is connected to the mob, guilty of money laundering, and guilty of conspiring with the Soviets against American citizens and the United States government.

You made an excellent decision back in November. Don't cancel it out with a bad decision here in June.

Hatch isn't next in line, he's second in line after Vice President Pence.

Personally, I'd rather keep Trump than turn to Pence.

It's like a daily thing with these people.

They are too stupid to realize every little story like this gains us more voters.

:clap:

That is such a pathetic way of begging for people to stop picking on you. Trump is losing supporters. Not gaining them. He already got all the mileage he ever will out of his 'drain the swamp' bullshit. And all the racists are already on his team. He's down around 35% approval now. You really need to turn off Fox News for a while.

Handel got more votes than Trump did in November. Trending in the right direction

Hatch isn't next in line, he's second in line after Vice President Pence.

Personally, I'd rather keep Trump than turn to Pence.

Pence and Ryan are going to jail as well, so that's where we end up with Hatch. :thumbsup:

It's like a daily thing with these people.

They are too stupid to realize every little story like this gains us more voters.

Just as long as you and your gun stay at the ready so you can murder all of them when you get the chance..... :thumbsup:

Pence and Ryan are going to jail as well, so that's where we end up with Hatch. :thumbsup:

If we can make that magic dance work, I could be OK with it. Removing Trump to land on Pence seems like the most likely result should that can of worms get opened and so, I want that can kept sealed shut.

Trump won the presidency because of to 70,000 voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He narrowly won Michigan because he ran up a such a huge margin in my Macomb County where we'd voted for Obama twice. It's voters across the country like us in Macomb that he owes his presidency to.

I'm still waiting for Trump to stop looking out for Jeb! voters and start looking out for Trump voters. Hillary clearly never gave a sh*t. D@mned if I'm going to be on board with kicking Trump out before he gets a chance to get around to us.

If we can make that magic dance work, I could be OK with it. Removing Trump to land on Pence seems like the most likely result should that can of worms get opened and so, I want that can kept sealed shut.

Trump won the presidency because of to 70,000 voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He narrowly won Michigan because he ran up a such a huge margin in my Macomb County where we'd voted for Obama twice. It's voters across the country like us in Macomb that he owes his presidency to.

I'm still waiting for Trump to stop looking out for Jeb! voters and start looking out for Trump voters. Hillary clearly never gave a sh*t. D@mned if I'm going to be on board with kicking Trump out before he gets a chance to get around to us.

Dude. Wake up.

He did not. Does not. And never will give a single shred of a Fock about those people.

Have you not figured this out yet? Only one things exists in trumps head. Trump. That's all. He courted you because he needed you.

Dude. Wake up.

He did not. Does not. And never will give a single shred of a Fock about those people.

Have you not figured this out yet? Only one things exists in trumps head. Trump. That's all. He courted you because he needed you.

That same dismissive attitude is what won him the election. Hillary and the Dems dismissed the white working class and continue to do so thus they will continue to lose.

That same dismissive attitude is what won him the election. Hillary and the Dems dismissed the white working class and continue to do so thus they will continue to lose.

Wasn't dismissive. Just stating a fact.

Btw, the same was true of Hilary. And pretty much every other doosh bag that gets either nomination.

The system is such that we won't see another decent human being in the White House.

Dude. Wake up.

Maybe not. Maybe you're right and he doesn't give a fock about us. But Hillary didn't give a fock either which is why Macomb so thoroughly rejected her. At least Trump made an effort of outreach, knows why he won and so along those lines, knows who he owes his job to, again: 70,000 voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Macomb had been Obama turf, he flipped us in a big way, we gave Trump a 50K vote surplus in a state he only won by 10K. Four years ago, we'd just gotten done telling asshat Mitt Romney, who grew up next door in Oakland County, to go fock himself. And the pundits all agree that the the cousin counties of Macomb in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and across the country that won the election for him.

So Trump, if he cares or if he doesn't, he knows where his bread is buttered. He knows the song, we want him to sing it.

Is this the thread where a Liberal guy behaved in a way that Liberals don't even approve of, but Conservatives ignore that and openly call for a Civil War in which they get to kill everyone that doesn't think the same way they do?

It started that way, but it turned into yet another thread where liberals tell conservatives that if they support Trump they are [insert broad-sweeping insults] because liberals know better like this Trinity perfesser does. :thumbsup:

It started that way, but it turned into yet another thread where liberals tell conservatives that if they support Trump they are [insert broad-sweeping insults] because liberals know better like this Trinity perfesser does. :thumbsup:

Cool. At least we are back on track.

Just as long as you and your gun stay at the ready so you can murder all of them when you get the chance..... :thumbsup:

I'm also impressed that you can take a thread about a whackjob liberal wishing death on all white people and turn it into a discussion about hypothetical crazy conservatives wishing they could kill all the libruhls. :thumbsup:

you're confused, ita barry, Loretta and Hillary who will be going to jail. Maybe hung even. Treason is bad.

Dude. Wake up.

Again with the Dude? What are you 14?

Again with the Dude? What are you 14?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

From you???? To criticize someone of acting immature? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

From you???? To criticize someone of acting immature? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kinda Like you calling someone dumb?

This is so focked - Lesbian couple forces their son to "be queer", they state "He hates it, lol."

https://i.imgur.com/N6jySlq.jpg

This is exactly why homosexual couples should not be aloud to adopt children. Guarantee this happens more often than you think.

This is so focked - Lesbian couple forces their son to "be queer", they state "He hates it, lol."

https://i.imgur.com/N6jySlq.jpg

This is exactly why homosexual couples should not be aloud to adopt children. Guarantee this happens more often than you think.

Rest of the quote;

“When I catch myself trying to do these things, it ends up making me feel really retro and dumb about gender,” Michelle continued. “It just takes me away from the reality of like, him. Atticus. Like who is he? What does he want? And the sort of purity of the things that he’s interested in or delighted by.”

“Obviously, I want to support whatever he wants to be,” Michelle said.

Also, who said they adopted him? Lesbians can have babies, fyi.

https://i.redd.it/dm7und0db18z.png

Family, Freedom, Country and God. What are four things liberals hate?

His speech in Poland was terrible.

From again now saying it may not be Russia...while still blaming Obama. To not assuring Poland we would stay there with out ally. To not understanding that he can't just negotiate with Poland in trade. He would have to negotiate with the EU.

Just a failure of an address. All while again going after the press while in foreign soil.

Only an idiot would applaud what I heard from him.

https://i.redd.it/dm7und0db18z.png

Family, Freedom, Country and God. What are four things liberals hate?

It's amazing how much they hate 3 of those things, and have no appreciation or understanding about how freedom is obtained and maintained

His speech in Poland was terrible.

From again now saying it may not be Russia...while still blaming Obama. To not assuring Poland we would stay there with out ally. To not understanding that he can't just negotiate with Poland in trade. He would have to negotiate with the EU.

Just a failure of an address. All while again going after the press while in foreign soil.

Only an idiot would applaud what I heard from him.

If you say so.

Pretty amazing to hear people in another country changing "USA, USA" before and after our president gives a speech. The USA is regaining its stature around the world after 16 years of it being diminished , especially the last 8 years.

Pretty amazing to hear people in another country changing "USA, USA" before and after our president gives a speech. The USA is regaining its stature around the world after 16 years of it being diminished , especially the last 8 years.

we'll see what that stature is tomorrow when Trump meets Putin. Russia's tampering in our elections is the biggest threat to this country's democracy in our lifetime. Let's see if our big new president has the balls to even mention it

Stature like what? Japan and China negotiating trade deals with the EU?

And it was likely Trumps people chanting (as he has been known to have staff cheering for him at events)

So, he didn't say those things?

Say what things and be specific. I can't figure out what you're rambling about when I'm sober let alone drunk.

I'm talking about

1. Family
  2. Freedom
  3. Country
  4. God

All of these things are part of western culture and specifically American culture. I understand YOU and other liberals and your media hate them. Hell I'm an atheist, and even I can respect the role Christianity has played in shaping America. I truly understand you want the family structure destroyed even though that is what has worked for recorded time. You hate freedom, because it allows others to speak their mind in ways your ideology doesn't approve. You hate country, because you want a globalist society. And you hate God, because how can someone truly devote themselves to the globalist when they believe in a higher power.

I get it! I truly do, which is why you can go fock yourself.

Say what things and be specific. I can't figure out what you're rambling about when I'm sober let alone drunk.

I'm talking about

• Family
  • Freedom
  • Country
  • God
All of these things are part of western culture and specifically American culture. I understand YOU and other liberals and your media hate them. Hell I'm an atheist, and even I can respect the role Christianity has played in shaping America. I truly understand you want the family structure destroyed even though that is what has worked for recorded time. You hate freedom, because it allows others to speak their mind in ways your ideology doesn't approve. You hate country, because you want a globalist society. And you hate God, because how can someone truly devote themselves to the globalist when they believe in a higher power.

I get it! I truly do, which is why you can go fock yourself.

I was specific about things he stated in his speech. Your rambling about concepts as of that has to do with all of what he said.

How do O hate them?

I love my family, my country, my Lord and Savior, and my Freedom. It may be that I actually understand those concepts far better than you do if you think Trump represents any of those concepts.

Your post has zero to do with his speech and is full of lies...you might as well start a dishonest list like phurfur.