Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Rich Get Richer

I swear, is there a bigger Swinging Diick (in a good way) on the planet?

George Clooney slays all the tail worth slaying in Hollywood and beyond, so, while he still has 'it', but not a minute too soon, he marries a gorgeous, wealthy, smart woman - and has twins.

Before all of that, he's made about eleventy billion dollars in movie and TV revenues. More money than 100 guys could spend in a lifetime. (or one stupid rapper)

Now, with an instant familyk a gorgeous wife and a massive fortune - to include houses all over the world - and the coolest list of friends in the world...

He sells his 'hobby' tequila company for a BILLION dollars.

Wowsa.

Guys like him and Tom Brady are going to get to Heaven and be like: "Meh" :huh:

Yeah when I read the thread title I knew this was the story referenced.

Wow :makeitrain:

So it's okay if people use the tax codes and deductions to their advantage?

Legal obviously. Even ethical, yes.

Of course, Clooney is not running for the position of potus, and bragging that he doesn't contribute to the kitty he wants to run.

The internal revenue code should be completely repealed and redone. But the new version would sadly be worse, whichever party was responsible.

And by the way, it might be easier if you just go ahead and say "but you said x about trump!" Instead of trying to set up a gotcha! I'm not twelve, and used to be a lawyer. I know where your leading questions are going counselor. We could just discuss it like adults.

Of course, Clooney is not running for the position of potus, and bragging that he doesn't contribute to the kitty he wants to run.

The internal revenue code should be completely repealed and redone. But the new version would sadly be worse, whichever party was responsible.

And by the way, it might be easier if you just go ahead and say "but you said x about trump!" Instead of trying to set up a gotcha! I'm not twelve, and used to be a lawyer. I know where your leading questions are going counselor. We could just discuss it like adults.

remember hairy hernandez is angry that there's so many trump threads.

- so much so that he bends over backwards to make one that clearly isn't - a Trump-scussion, :doh:

what an obvious troll troll troll

All citizens are equal and if there is an advantage available to pay fewer or no taxes, anyone should be able to use them. Period.

remember hairy hernandez is angry that there's so many trump threads.

- so much so that he bends over backwards to make one that clearly isn't - a Trump-scussion, :doh:

what an obvious troll troll troll

I think qweef wants to open up another Trump thread to discuss this. :clap:

All citizens are equal and if there is an advantage available to pay fewer or no taxes, anyone should be able to use them. Period.

Of course. It just makes some bigger hypocrites than others.

Tom Brady blows goats

Fact

I would blow his goats for him for a sliver of that household income.

I swear, is there a bigger Swinging Diick (in a good way) on the planet?

George Clooney slays all the tail worth slaying in Hollywood and beyond, so, while he still has 'it', but not a minute too soon, he marries a gorgeous, wealthy, smart woman - and has twins.

Before all of that, he's made about eleventy billion dollars in movie and TV revenues. More money than 100 guys could spend in a lifetime. (or one stupid rapper)

Now, with an instant familyk a gorgeous wife and a massive fortune - to include houses all over the world - and the coolest list of friends in the world...

He sells his 'hobby' tequila company for a BILLION dollars.

Wowsa.

Guys like him and Tom Brady are going to get to Heaven and be like: "Meh" :huh:

Jealous much? Get off your mom's couch and make something of your life.

Jealous much? Get off your mom's couch and make something of your life.

God, you are seriously focking weird.

Hope he had a prenup

If your net worth is a couple bill, who gives a Fock? Give her half and still be rich as Fock.

It's folks who's net worth is a couple hundred thousand that need a prenup.