Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Doctor is OUT

Served 12 years under three administrations is up for his second star.

And considering what a disaster Obama put the VA.... Again I'm not sure you guys are the best judges of who is best to run anything.

Oooooohhh.... The guy gave Ambien to people that are running non-stop all day long on flights. Oh no.

Liberals are pathetic human beings.

Served 12 years under three administrations is up for his second star.

And considering what a disaster Obama put the VA.... Again I'm not sure you guys are the best judges of who is best to run anything.

Oooooohhh.... The guy gave Ambien to people that are running non-stop all day long on flights. Oh no.

Liberals are pathetic human beings.

Obama put the VA in disaster? Do you even think before you type.

Liberals didnt do this...this guy has issues and should never have been appointed to that position. He wasnt qualified in any way....nor apparently vetted well before Trump elevated him.

In addition...Shulkin seemed to be doing a good job himself.

Obama put the VA in disaster? Do you even think before you type.

Liberals didnt do this...this guy has issues and should never have been appointed to that position. He wasnt qualified in any way....nor apparently vetted well before Trump elevated him.

In addition...Shulkin seemed to be doing a good job himself.

If he wrecked a GSA while drunk, he would have been out long ago. It just smells of BS that its out now.

If he wrecked a GSA while drunk, he would have been out long ago. It just smells of BS that its out now.

Should have been yes. But not surprising something comes our scrutinizing someone for this position.

I do not think its all BS or he wouldnt have withdrawn.

Should have been yes. But not surprising something comes our scrutinizing someone for this position.

I do not think its all BS or he wouldnt have withdrawn.

If he wrecked a GSA while drunk, he would have been forced to retire, let alone have enough clearance to be the doc for the first family. It doesnt add up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reed_Army_Medical_Center_neglect_scandal

Jesus, did you people just crawl out from under a rock recently? It hasn't been that long.

I remember, because I really wanted Obama to name McCain head of the VA.

While this was going on, the NSA has a new director. Promoted to General (4 stars).

General Paul Nakasone

All the leakers gone from Whitehouse?.....

If he wrecked a GSA while drunk, he would have been forced to retire, let alone have enough clearance to be the doc for the first family. It doesnt add up

That isn't the only accusation.

That isn't the only accusation.

Any one of the accusations would of had him removed. I really wish anonymous resources would just stand up and do it, if youre going to ruin a guys name, at least do it face to face.

After 12 years with different presidents, he would have had at lease 2 major background checks that go beyond your usual security clearance, it would have come out then. Any one of these accusations would have earned him his walking papers, but somehow the navy, secret service, and OPM all missed it? Highly doubtful.

• Like 1

After 12 years with different presidents, he would have had at lease 2 major background checks that go beyond your usual security clearance, it would have come out then. Any one of these accusations would have earned him his walking papers, but somehow the navy, secret service, and OPM all missed it? Highly doubtful.

Exacty..... and as usual the board libs want to deflect from the numerous scandals and fraud that destroyed the office under Obama.

But he gave Trump a good health report...so now they dont like a guy they werent aware of before that. Typical.

Exacty..... and as usual the board libs want to deflect from the numerous scandals and fraud that destroyed the office under Obama.

But he gave Trump a good health report...so now they dont like a guy they werent aware of before that. Typical.

Yup, that's why it is silly to even attempt to have a back and forth with these folks.

Any one of the accusations would of had him removed. I really wish anonymous resources would just stand up and do it, if youre going to ruin a guys name, at least do it face to face.

they are usually fake

You whine that libs want deflection...yet your whining about Obamas in a thread not about Obama.

Scandal and fraud under Obama destroyed what office?

Yup, that's why it is silly to even attempt to have a back and forth with these folks.

Its because none of you can ever discuss anything even related to Trump without whining about Obama and Hillary. Even when the conversation didnt really say much about Trump at all.

You whine that libs want deflection...yet your whining about Obamas in a thread not about Obama.

Scandal and fraud under Obama destroyed what office?

Pudding head.... I mentioned Obama while ago because you folks were saying that Jackson was unqualified. And yes a simple Google search will show you how scandalous the VA was under Obama. That's the reason I was saying you guys aren't exactly the ones that anyone should turn to on who is qualified.

While we are at it where is the proof that this car wreck ever happened or that he was drunk? Or how about even any proof that he was handing out anything other than Ambien four political figures on Long flight so they could sleep?

Pudding head.... I mentioned Obama while ago because you folks were saying that Jackson was unqualified. And yes a simple Google search will show you how scandalous the VA was under Obama. That's the reason I was saying you guys aren't exactly the ones that anyone should turn to on who is qualified.

While we are at it where is the proof that this car wreck ever happened or that he was drunk? Or how about even any proof that he was handing out anything other than Ambien four political figures on Long flight so they could sleep?

He was unqualified to be the head of the VA. That has zero to do with Obama. Do you have anything where any head of the VA he appointed was not qualified to hold the position?

What qualifications does Jackson have to run the VA. Start there if you want to try and refute a claim that he was not qualified.

Scandal can happen...much of it had little to do with the head of the VA and their qualifications for running it.

Jackson may be a highly competent and qualified doctor (even with some of the allegations). What experience does he have as an administrator? Zero...thats the answer...that is why he is unqualified...has nothing to do with Trump (beyond him nominating him) or Obama...it has to do with him not being qualified.

As for the handing out...Id say it should be investigated...they had like 20 people making these claims that spanned previous and current staff who called him the focking "Candy Man".

Pompeo confirmed......#winning

Great pick by the president.

• Like 1

Or how about even any proof that he was handing out anything other than Ambien four political figures on Long flight so they could sleep?

Well, you mean other than multiple reporters who openly admit to taking the drugs that this guy was literally walking up and down the Aisle of Air Force One giving out?

Personally, I couldn't give a about that. But with you, it's sort of like trying to describe the color orange to a blind person.

Well, you mean other than multiple reporters who openly admit to taking the drugs that this guy was literally walking up and down the Aisle of Air Force One giving out?

Personally, I couldn't give a ###### about that. But with you, it's sort of like trying to describe the color orange to a blind person.

Ambien??

Lol.... True thank God we have you goofballs around to stop a decorated doctor from handing out sleeping helpers on planes.

Ambien??

Lol.... True thank God we have you goofballs around to stop a decorated doctor from handing out sleeping helpers on planes.

They're doing God's work.

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN???? Seriously. Ok Trump is a moron...but Obama was a moron so it's OK that Trump is a moron? I do not get this logic.

Everytime someone tries to defend Trump by using Obama as the benchmark I say SO...I mean SO????

If you wanna debate whether these accusations are real or made up or whatever...Fine. If you wanna debate whether they are truly relevant fine....But if your only defense is well Obama did it.....that's stupid.

• Like 1

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN???? Seriously. Ok Trump is a moron...but Obama was a moron so it's OK that Trump is a moron? I do not get this logic.

Everytime someone tries to defend Trump by using Obama as the benchmark I say SO...I mean SO????

If you wanna debate whether these accusations are real or made up or whatever...Fine. If you wanna debate whether they are truly relevant fine....But if your only defense is well Obama did it.....that's stupid.

All political talk is comparing and contrasting. HTH.

They have spent 8 years telling everyone how bad Obama was (well 9 now because they still wont shut up about him)...but defend is always...but Obama.

Nothing Obama did affects whether this guy is or is not qualified to head the VA.

Ambien??

I'm answering your question you goofball. I even included your question in my post for Christ's sake.

And, in that answer I even stated that I don't give a about that.

Nothing pisses me off more on this board than to have to read to the fuking morons who ask questions then forget the question they asked.

And, in that answer I even stated that I don't give a ###### about that.

Nothing pisses me off more on this board than to have to read ###### to the fuking morons who ask questions then forget the question they asked.

jump!

You know, Kennedy's doctor was passing out some pretty wild shiit to the president too! Why aren't you saying anything about him? Why is everybody picking on Donald?😭

They have spent 8 years telling everyone how bad Obama was (well 9 now because they still wont shut up about him)...but defend is always...but Obama.

Nothing Obama did affects whether this guy is or is not qualified to head the VA.

It's the two wrongs don't make a right concept.

Ok so he sucked under Obama and Obama was too dumb too realize. Obama dumb

But now cause Obama was dumb we have to always accept dumb? This doesn't make any sense

Holy God the lack of context when some of you reply is truly stunning. Like argument aside...you just see the word Obama and go crazy like it's offending your family fockin crest.

Uhhhhgain....Obama was brought up ONLY in that the VA had horrid scandals under his watch, so for some liberals to say who is and isn't qualified...is pretty funny given those facts. Nobody specifically blamed Obama.

Rrrreeeaaaaaadddd

Holy God the lack of context when some of you reply is truly stunning. Like argument aside...you just see the word Obama and go crazy like it's offending your family fockin crest.

Uhhhhgain....Obama was brought up ONLY in that the VA had horrid scandals under his watch, so for some liberals to say who is and isn't qualified...is pretty funny given those facts. Nobody specifically blamed Obama.

Rrrreeeaaaaaadddd

The scandals have zero to do with this situation.

Thats the point others have made...you whined about deflection...while focking deflecting.

Did you read? SM was pretty clear stating that just because Obama did something wrong doesnt mean a further mistake is warranted.

The scandals have zero to do with this situation.

Thats the point others have made...you whined about deflection...while focking deflecting.

Did you read? SM was pretty clear stating that just because Obama did something wrong doesnt mean a further mistake is warranted.

Jeesus Christ...what did I just say?

Nobody is blaming Obama you twit. The VA was a Trainwreck those years....the point was liberals shouldn't whine who is and isn't qualified given how much crap happened under Dem rule. Nobody again.. specifically blamed Obama.

Jeesus Christ...what did I just say?

Nobody is blaming Obama you twit. The VA was a Trainwreck those years....the point was liberals shouldn't whine who is and isn't qualified given how much crap happened under Dem rule. Nobody again.. specifically blamed Obama.

Nothing that happened under Obama is relevant as far as this guys qualifications.

Did you read what I said? Or SM? Because you keep repeating that isnt being argued about your post.

There is a reason none of you jackbags have even attempted to claim this guy was qualified....just whine about liberals.

Nothing that happened under Obama is relevant as far as this guys qualifications.

Did you read what I said? Or SM? Because you keep repeating ###### that isnt being argued about your post.

There is a reason none of you jackbags have even attempted to claim this guy was qualified....just whine about liberals.

The point wasn't whether he was qualified or not. The point was You guys shouldn't be saying anything about who is qualified to run the VA.

I'm half tempted just to throw the word Hillary into one of my sentences randomly just to watch you guys go chasing it.

So this guy is okay to treat Presidents but not veterans? Since when did the left begin caring about our vets?

Didn't you hear you're not allowed to question previous administrations because that's deflecting....or something.

• Like 1

The point wasn't whether he was qualified or not. The point was You guys shouldn't be saying anything about who is qualified to run the VA.

I'm half tempted just to throw the word Hillary into one of my sentences randomly just to watch you guys go chasing it.

Im surprised Hillarybhasnt been brought up.

The point is qualifications were not the issues with the VA scandals.

Qualifications and thisnguys issues are what the discussion was about. You predictably deflected while whining about deflection.