Sign in to follow this  
bfros

trade Ingram for D.Cook?

The Dalvin Cook owner just offered me Cook for Ingram. Standard scoring.

Cook may be back this week (week 4) or next. Ingram back week 5.

I'm tempted. I see Cook as the focal point of Minn with a higher ceiling cause of his higher involvement in passing game. I see Kamara as the main guy for Saints, though Kamara and Ingram both did well last year.

who would you want going forward, D.Cook or Ingram?

The Dalvin Cook owner just offered me Cook for Ingram. Standard scoring.

Cook may be back this week (week 4) or next. Ingram back week 5.

I'm tempted. I see Cook as the focal point of Minn with a higher ceiling cause of his higher involvement in passing game. I see Kamara as the main guy for Saints, though Kamara and Ingram both did well last year.

who would you want going forward, D.Cook or Ingram?

That's tough but I'd probably take that deal. I'm a Cook owner and I do see him being an injury risk all season...but Kamara has definitely made Ingram more of an RB2 on that team. Cook is still a solid RB1 when healthy.

• Like 1

I have both on my team and if you told me that I could only keep one of them I would lean toward Cook. I don’t think Ingram will be as good as he was last year. He will still be involved but I think he TD’s will decline which will limit his overall value.

Thanks for the help on mine.

With Cook hurt again, I'd avoid him. Even when he returns, it's been hinted that he'll share the load with Murray in a effort to keep him healthy.

Ughhh, as a Cook owner I hope you're wrong! I thought I had one of the best 1-2 RB combos of my draft with Fournette and Cook this year...boy was I in for a rude, painful surprise.

No