Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Game scores based on Vegas odds

So yesterday in my league's waivers bidding I dropped a few guys and picked up 3 QBs. So now I have 5 to pick from.

Given these QBs, I have probably about a 30% chance to pick the one who will perform best this week. I am giving myself +10% over the obvious 20% given that there are 5 of them.

So I'm reaching now and looking at estimated implied game scores based on Vegas odds.

Flacco: u/o 41 spread -13.5

Baltimore 27 Indianapolis 14

Trubisky: 38 -6

Chicago 22 Cleveland 16

Cousins: 40.5 -3.5

Washington 22 Denver 18

Garopollo: 42.5 +4

Jacksonville 23 SF 19

Foles: 47.5 -9

Philadelphia 28 Oakland 19

The Baltimore spread looks a little steep but if that is hit, could be a lot of rushing in the second half. Other than that, the only one that looks promising is basically what most of you have stated here that Foles is the best of the junk out there.

Now if Minnesota loses somehow (which odder things have happened in the NFL), then as some have mentioned on this site that the Foles play might not be as good since they have home field clinched throughout. My take is that they play him throughout but I am no insider on that. One tell tale sign could be if Minny loses and the odds change in some manner on Sunday morning.

I am not a HIGH ROLLER....but IF I were.....MINNESOTA def. ....no Rogers...no D. Adams.....You can delete the chance of Minnesota losing......I know on any given Sunday.....this game is on Saturday...Done :overhead:

FYI, Chicago is 0-6 (covering) when favored. And Minn will not lose; Foles will play - there's no way Philly goes into the playoffs with him having 1 game under his belt.