Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

**Season Discussion**

I'm picking in a sec. Just sorting through whats left.

I did not think it would be this much of a headache. Let's skip again. Texas and Houston can pick at anytime during the draft and we as a group can discuss a pick up deadline if they or anyone else doens't show. I think 2-3 hrs per pick is more than fair.

I know I took a little longer than the 2 hours earlier but it has been almost 4 now for CMH. We have less than 24 hours for the second round...and that includes sleepy time for everyone. First game is tomorrow night at 7:00 EST (Cardinals vs Cubs). We need to keep moving.

I'm fine with picks being made when games start if everyone else is. Not going to be any real advantage just can't allow them to pick players others have dropped to make room for supplemental picks.

I'm fine with picks being made when games start if everyone else is. Not going to be any real advantage just can't allow them to pick players others have dropped to make room for supplemental picks.

I'm not

Yeah that could be another option. Wait until Monday to pick up all new drafted players. It'd give a few more days to draft.

I could go either way.

Btw skip me if it gets to me tonite. I'm going to bed. I'll pick in the a.m.

Lambert's pick for Lamebirds. Shotsup pick whenever

Not sure how you got to Lambert already??? Mookz should be next after skipping Shotsup and Mora unless I missed a trade or something.

2.04 - Mookz' Sputtering O's

2.05 - GuardBluem Jays

2.06 - Black Trouser Trouts

2.07 - Mikes Metropolitans

2.08 - Just a Baby Bear

2.09 - Estimated Dodger

2.10 - Colt .45s

2.11 - Lambert's Lamebirds

2.12 - Teheran Me Apart

2.13 - Bad Rzeputation

2.14 - Boston Bound

Going off memory on my phone and i'm a bit tired this morning.

All good. If we get to (which we better) 29Guests pick in the 2nd round we'll skip it too. Figure he and Mora should/could be picking their first rounders if they make it back. Otherwise press on. We have Cards at Cubs tonight 7:05 so let's finish this by then. 8 picks, not including the projected skipped teams in 10 hours. That gives us an hour before game start. You can add your players now if you can afford to. Dropped players shouldn't be picked up in this draft so if you can hold off to avoid confustion I'd lean that way.

Sent a list to GuardBum, I'll be out for 2 - 3 hours

Sent a proxy list to guard for the bears

I'm gonna go grab lunch. If shot hasn't picked by the time I get back I have Cubs and Dodgers pick. So Lambert by 1200 EST you'll be up.

I know I have Arenafo but I can find a place for 71 RBI on my roster. Suarez just became my leading RBI guy.

Mora and Guests just PM'ed me that they would like me to have their picks. Should I go ahead and do that now?

Mora and Guests just PM'ed me that they would like me to have their picks. Should I go ahead and do that now?

Wow, I go the same PM. And a text from Mora.

Once games begin today they are both out of luck correct?

Whew you guys move fast. I'm up to date.

Once games begin today they are both out of luck correct?

I guess so. Or midnight tonight. Or whatever is easiest to track. 7pm when rosters for that game lock should be easy enough.

In the market for mediocre/underperforming pitching and willing to trade offense, and open to a package deal. Lemme know if there's any interest. :wave:

So rosters do not expand ? We need to drop players to add these drafted supplemental???

So rosters do not expand ? We need to drop players to add these drafted supplemental???

Correct :thumbsup:

Know what sucks about having 89 wins and being in 11th place ??

A day does not go by without me tinkering with my lineup.

Mets just suck that bad.

Funny. Mets (me) and Royals team are fighting to not be in last place yet these two teams me in WS 3 years ago.

:mad:

sonny gray. what a great supplemental pick........

I hate losing. I already miss the league. I went to set a lineup twice this week. I have no game.

Being in Japan finally killed me. Indians game started around 2 AM, didn't get to see that they sat their entire effing team, buried by five DNPs in my lineup.

Braves vs. Rays. Let it not be said that the smaller market teams can't compete in this league. Good luck guys. :thumbsup:

blah. no luck. My relievers keep giving me losses, my starters keep getting pulled after 5 and missing quality starts even while pitching fairly well. wasn't in the cards for me.

It was close. Congrats Burt on a Homer championship and the only known seed in the NL playoff picture with the Braves. 2 tiebreaker games and then the wildcard play-in game for the 2 losers? Wow.

Thanks guys. I really wasn't expecting much out of the Braves THIS year, but hopefully they've already turned the corner for the foreseeable future and this isn't just an aberration.

• Like 1