Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

David Hogg puts Publix in his crosshairs

Air Force always had the best chow halls. When I was in Okinawa we would to take the bus down to Air Force base Kadena to get some decent food and see American women. You missed out not traveling in the military. San Antonio is probably nice, but still.

did you get to meet Sato or Kumiko?

did you get to meet Sato or Kumiko?

What is that, Pokémon? I don't play that stuff. Ask Digby

Sure you did

I went lots of places. You went to Texas.

I went lots of places. You went to Texas.

Sure you did. Everyone here REALLY believes this :rolleyes:

Something else thats weird: I didnt meet my wife on Craigslist. Did a search though and back in 2007 I mentioned having once dated someone I met off CL.

Odd that Hardcuck Pilot would know that since he joined in 2015. :mellow:

Something else thats weird: I didnt meet my wife on Craigslist. Did a search though and back in 2007 I mentioned having once dated someone I met off CL.

He probably got that information by asking one of the mods for your IP and then checking out all the websites you have visited.

Looks like a great spot to bring back that old game show where contestants raced grocery carts through the store to see which one could accumulate the most stuff.

Supermarket Sweep?

:cheers:

• Like 1

He probably got that information by asking one of the mods for your IP and then checking out all the websites you have visited.

It is odd that HT thinks an IP address would reveal his name or street address. Youd think a cop would have some idea of how IP addresses actually work. :mellow:

It is odd that HT thinks an IP address would reveal his name or street address. Youd think a cop would have some idea of how IP addresses actually work. :mellow:

Why would a cop know about IP addresses? That is what IT people do.

Why would a cop know about IP addresses? That is what IT people do.

This is a guy trolling Craigslist for companionship. I bought a used lawnmower there once. He got married. And probably an STD.

Why would a cop know about IP addresses?

Because the police use IP addresses in criminal investigations all the time. A real cop would know that.

HT is no cop.

Because the police use IP addresses in criminal investigations all the time. A real cop would know that.

HT is no cop.

No they don't. Detectives might. People in certain units do. I was all street cupcake.

HT is no cop.

Cops don't do criminal investigations. You aren't a bright one.

How much of a loser do you have to be to think HT wasn't a cop? Like your life is so pathetic that you assume anyone with any kind of accomplishment is lying. There's like what? 50k cops and over a million people serving in the military any given year. He didn't say he went to the moon. For focks sake.

Odd that I have a rudimentary understanding of how IP addys work but a career NYPD cop doesnt. :D

How much of a loser do you have to be to think HT wasn't a cop? Like your life is so pathetic that you assume anyone with any kind of accomplishment is lying. There's like what? 50k cops and over a million people serving in the military any given year. He didn't say he went to the moon. For focks sake.

He's the only one jealous of a civil servant and their huge salaries. Seeing as he can't crack the 100k mark at 40+ years old it makes sense. His boy Digby can't crack 15 dollars an hour at 30.

• Like 1

Odd that I have a rudimentary understanding of how IP addys work but a career NYPD cop doesnt. :D

I bet you have an expert understanding of how the Keurig works.

You are one messed up dude.

Goes without saying that Hardcuck posted right through the 3-4 hour again today. He pretty much gave up even trying to pretend hes watching the kids. :D

Goes without saying that Hardcuck posted right through the 3-4 hour again today. He pretty much gave up even trying to pretend hes watching the kids. :D

In meant to tell you how impressive it is that your 6 year old son (who you didn't want) is already playing little league. Must be due to your coaching. Nice job!

She must be off for National Coq Au Van Day - time for a tea party!

I never said anything about your kid. I only acknowledged you had one, even though you didn't want one. Thats about you.

Exactly I felt sorry for his kid being stuck with MDC as a parent. Not surprised MDC doesn't get it.

Wow. Heroin user and dating on Craig's list. Talk about a focking low life.
  • Like 1

Exactly I felt sorry for his kid being stuck with MDC as a parent. Not surprised MDC doesn't get it.

Grown "man" using his kid as a shield

Grown "man" using his kid as a shield

Yup no real "man" would ever do that.