Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Seahawks greatest offseason ever.

Passing vs running there wasnt Bevells call. The exact pass call was his though so he does get some blame as slants are not something that Wilson specializes in.

If theyre hiring Brian Schottenheimer as OC (as rumored) to replace Bevell they might end up missing Bevell.

No way is that the rumor?

This doesn't exactly give me a stiffy either.

But I wasn't a fan of Bevell coming from Minnesota. And even though I wasn't, I gave it time before I said, yup. I was right, hate the guy. So fair is fair. I'll give it a while and see what happens with Schotty.

I guess in the guys defense. It was the jets, and a Jeff Fisher rams. The jets are the jets. And the rams, as much as I've always liked Bradford. The guys made of glass.

This doesn't exactly give me a stiffy either.

But I wasn't a fan of Bevell coming from Minnesota. And even though I wasn't, I gave it time before I said, yup. I was right, hate the guy. So fair is fair. I'll give it a while and see what happens with Schotty.

It might work out. Who knows? But he hasnt done anything of note in the last 10 years. It just seems unlikely that he was in such demand that Seattle couldnt wait until the rest of the teams were done to possibly interview other coaches.

It might work out. Who knows? But he hasnt done anything of note in the last 10 years. It just seems unlikely that he was in such demand that Seattle couldnt wait until the rest of the teams were done to possibly interview other coaches.

Seahawks are tanking without wanting to show it. They should seriously get what they can out of trading Wilson and Baldwin.

Ken Norton Jr back with the team as DC. Don't know if it'll work, but I keep hearing the defensive players are estatic about this. Especially, get this. Sherman.

Really, ok, sold. Lets see what happens.

Mike Solari back as Oline coordinator. This, I'm all aboard with. I'm sure most of you won't know this, but Carroll didn't want him to leave Seattle, when he took over. So like Norton, welcome back.

So far, so good in my book. Like I said in an earlier post. I'm gonna wait on Schotty before I give the thumbs up or thumbs down.

But I volunteered my dogs services about 5 years ago to call plays instead of Bevell. So even if Marty JR. Does suck. At least he'll be a different person I can complain about. Rather than the same Bevell bullsh1t year after year, sigh, year, and year, and another year.

2018 is lookin good.

So far, so good in my book. Like I said in an earlier post. I'm gonna wait on Schotty before I give the thumbs up or thumbs down.

But I volunteered my dogs services about 5 years ago to call plays instead of Bevell. So even if Marty JR. Does suck. At least he'll be a different person I can complain about. Rather than the same Bevell bullsh1t year after year, sigh, year, and year, and another year.

2018 is lookin good.

:cheers:

Seattle resigned Bradley Mcdougled 3 years.

Excellent resign hear. He was my number 1 hope to resign. He'll start next to Earl Thomas next year.

Tendered Justin Coleman as a second rounder. This was very important also. He was a great trade from the Patriots last year. He's the corner slot, 5th guy in the secondary.

I really hope he stays and we get an extension with him. But if he leaves, at least we get a second back.

Rumor has it also, now that ASJ has his life, and career together. Their is mutual interest between him and the sehawks.

Seattle signed Ed Dickson 3 years, 14 mil. So it looks like a more traditional blocking approach for Seattle. Dickson and Vanette a 1,2 punch.